我让别人把你的车拖走的
I had your van towed.
你夺走了我的家。你怎么能这么做?
You took my home. How could you?!
我得走了。不,妈,别走
I gotta go. Mom, stop! Mom!
我有点担心。你想说什么?
I'm a little concerned. What do you mean?
当像你这样有能力的人
When capable people like yourself
觉得他们需要帮助时…
feel like they need a little extra help...
我什么事都没有
I'm not on anything.
你觉得你在推销瓦西监控仪时道德上受到了损害吗?
Do you feel like you've been morally compromised promoting the Vas-COM?
我感觉不太好
I don't feel so good.
喝一杯怎么样?
How about drinks?
我觉得和病人约会不合适
I don't think it's appropriate for me to date a patient.
你知道怎么联♥系♥我
You know how to reach me.
你救了我的命
You saved me.
再来一轮阿诺德·帕尔默?(一种葡萄酒)
Another round of Arnold Palmers?
我不能喝酒并不意味着你必须戒酒
Just because I can't drink doesn't mean you have to abstain.
给我来一杯帕尔默特调,给这位先生来一杯梅斯卡尔
Arnold Palmer for me. Mezcal for the gentleman.
要两份。
Double shot. Best you got.
你现在想占我便宜?
You trying to take advantage of me now?
不。我喜欢我的目标警觉和专注
Oh, no. I like my prey alert and engaged.
哦,我相信是这样
Oh, I'm sure you do.
嘿,兄弟你好啊?你好,大块头
Hey, what's up, man? Hey, Big D.
我说什么来着?
What was I saying?
哦,你刚才告诉我一个笨蛋小孩
Oh, you was telling me about some knucklehead kid
在滑板上摔断了腿
that busted up his leg on a skateboard.
他的胫骨被骨头刺穿,
He had a bone sticking through his shin
然后他的脚就像--
and then his foot just was like--
喂,别说了
Hey, come on. Stop it.
嘿,乔叔叔,我刚没看见他
Hey, Uncle Joe, I ain't see him in a minute.
不,不,不,不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我觉得让他一个人呆会挺好的
I think it's probably best to let him be.
他现在情况不是太好
He's not in a good place right now.
为什么?因为凯利警长
Why? Sergeant Kerry.
哦,天啊
Oh, man.
他又开始胡闹了,是吗?
He up to his antics again, huh?
是啊。他把他安排在橡皮枪队
Yeah. He put him on rubber gun squad.
在那干什么工作?
Desk duty for what?
下班后某个新手警♥察♥在停车场
Some rookie cop was mouthing off at your uncle
对你叔叔大喊大叫,
in the parking lot after work,
所以乔不得不教他如何尊重前辈
so Joe had to teach him how to respect his elders.
乔对他做了什么?
Oh, Joe shaped him up?
乔把他“教育”的很好
Joe shaped him up good.
我们不应该笑。但这是一个值得一看的景象
Well, we shouldn't be laughing. But it was a sight to see.
然后他告密了,对吗?是啊
And he snitched, right? Yeah.
因为这些年轻人,他们就像纸巾一样软
Because these young guys, what, they as soft as tissue paper.
他们甚至不受什么待见,但你知道凯利这个人
They wasn't even on the clock, but you know Kerry.
我知道他
I know Kerry.
我想他只是想让你叔叔当个典型
I think he's just trying to make an example out of your uncle.
哦,对不起
Oh, excuse me.
你,呃,介意我--
You, uh, you mind if I--
谁这个时候还给你打电♥话♥?
Who's hitting you up at this hour?
另一个女朋友?
Is it another lady friend?
不,其实是你妈
No, it's your mom, actually.
她想让我去医院见她
And she wants me to meet her at Med.
我还以为你今天晚上没有随叫随到呢?
I thought you weren't on call tonight.
是,她知道
No, I'm not. She knows that.
我,只是,呃
I, just, um...
不想让她失望?
Don't want to let her down?
是的,只是,如果我--
Yeah, just--I wouldn't have started drinking if I--
克罗克特,你可以有社交生活
Crockett, you're allowed to have a social life.
是啊
Yeah. Right?
只是…让她知道我不在
Just...let her know that I'm unavailable,
还有,呃,就这样吧
and, uh, that's that.
然后我们离开这里,
And then what do you say we get out of here,
回我家喝杯睡前酒怎么样?
go back to my place for a nightcap?
我…我很乐意
I would, uh, I would love that.
但我明天得早起
But I have to be up early.
我7点得值班
I'm on in the ED at 7:00.
明天晚上再来吗?
Do-over tomorrow night?
我想把所有人都喊过来,可以吗?
So I'm thinking about getting all the guys together, right?
我们将有一个扑克之夜
And we're gonna have a poker night.
我就站在那,然后你就进来
I'm standing right here, and you come in the door
把我撞开?
and you knock me out of the way?
嘿,伙计,你为什么不坐下来?
Hey, pal. Why don't you just go sit down, okay?
我说你碰到我了,老头。
I said you cut me off, old man.
从我眼前滚开,滚--
Get out of my face. Get out of my--
嘿!哇,哇,哇
Hey! Whoa, whoa, whoa.
冷静点,兄弟。别紧张
Chill out, bro. Take it easy.
我几乎没碰到他
Hey, I hardly touched him.
乔叔叔,你流血了
Uncle Joe, you're bleeding.
让我看看—嘿,乔,乔!
Let me look-- Hey, Joe! Joe!
住手,住手。够了!
Hey, stop it. Stop. Enough!
把他带走。别这样,兄弟,别这样
Let's get him out of here. Come on, man. Come on.
我们走
Let's go. Let's go.
冷静点
Take it easy.
他老婆走后我再回来
I'll circle back later after his wife leaves.
你真的认为库珀会坦白吗?
So you really think Cooper was about to come clean?
我相信他会的
I'm sure of it.
我给你说,古德温女士,他--
I'm telling you, Ms. Goodwin, he was--
随时通知我
Keep me posted.
你好。你好啊
Hey. Hey.
你好吗?我还是很震惊
How you doing? I'm still in shock.
马特在会议中心看起来很好
Matt seemed completely fine at the convention center
然后突然,他就--
and then all of a sudden, he just--
是。我知道
Yeah. I know.
你觉得这是我的错吗?
Do you think it was my fault?
也许马特无意中听到我质疑他
Maybe Matt overheard me questioning his judgment
对埃莉诺·霍尔特的判断--
on Eleanor Holt's case and then--
不,不,不,杰莎。这不是--
No, no, no, Jessa. That's not why--
如果这使他的血压升高,那么也许--
And if that raised his blood pressure, then maybe--
不,我很乐观
No, I'm positive.
这也…情有可原
There were... extenuating circumstances.
太好了。我是说,不太好
Good. I mean, not good.
他患有心脏病。我只是--
The man had a heart attack. I just--
不用说了,我明白。真的?
No, I get you. Really?
你是为数不多的人之一
You're one of the few.
好了,我得送这个去了
Anyway, I should get this.
嗯
Yeah.
叔,早上好。感觉怎么样?
Hey, Unc. Good morning. How you feeling?
刚喝了威士忌,撞上了一个混♥蛋♥
Just had whiskey and bumped into some jackass.
和那个在你头上划了个口子的
You're a peach compared to the guy
家伙相比,你真是个好人
that put that gash on your head.
哦,糟了。我可没获利,D
Oh, crap. Not my money maker, D.
我会亲自来给你缝合
Look, I would have sewn you up myself,
但我想我应该让塑料试试
but I figured I'd let Plastics take a crack at it.
你知道吗?给你提供贵宾治疗
You know? Give you the VIP treatment.
谢谢,D。你和你♥爸♥爸一直在照顾我
Thanks, D. You and your pops are always looking out for me.
是,在这之前呢,呃
Yeah. On that front, uh,
我听说了那个菜鸟的事
I heard about the incident with the rookie.
什么事?拜托?在我们那片
What incident? Come on, huh? Where we come from,
你一走了之,就会被人揍得屁滚尿流
you pop off, you could get your ass handed to you.
这孩子没想到你叔叔让他摔了个嘴啃泥
Kid didn't expect your unc to make him eat pavement,
就这样
that's all.
那,你怎么样?
Well, what about you, you know?
你是怎么收场的?
How are you dealing with the fallout?
听说你和内部的人谈过了
Heard you talked to somebody internally.
是的。他们让我和部门里的一个瘦脖子的心理医生坐下来,
Yeah. They had me sit down with some pencil-neck shrink
替他们擦屁♥股♥
from the department, cover their asses.
我又不是要向他哭诉衷肠
It's not like I'm gonna cry my guts out to the guy.
这样他们就有理由早点把我开除了
That'll give 'em a reason to put me out to pasture sooner.
嗯,我们这有个人
Well, um, you know, we got a guy here.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表