Yeah? Yeah.
应该是因为镇静剂。
Probably the sedation.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我认为我们不再需要这些了。
I don't think we need these anymore.
拜托?
Would you?
哇哦。
Wow.
所以....
So...
喔,哇,谢谢你
Oh, wow. Thank you.
我和克莱吉安医生联♥系♥过了。
I talked to Dr. Kallejian.
哈.
Uh-huh.
他说你在过去几年里病情
He says that you've been
managing your illness
一直控制的很好
really well over the last few years.
这让我想知道--我是说,任何--
Which leads me to wonder-- I mean, any--
你最近生活中有什么大的变化,
any big changes in your life recently,
就像,怎么说,新工作?
like, I don't know, new job?
失去亲人?
Loss of a loved one?
我未婚.
I'm not married.
我的父母都还健在。
Both my parents are still alive.
我们很亲近。
We're close.
那很好
That's good.
是的
Yeah.
在过去的两年里我一直在攻读博士学位
I've been a doctoral candidate
for the last two years.
一直在当助教
Been TA-ing the whole time.
好的。
Okay.
这种事还会继续发生吗?
Is this gonna keep, like, happening?
会变得更糟吗?
Is this gonna get worse?
如果我能帮上忙就不会了。
Not if I can help it.
好的
Okay.
我是说,我的计划是弄清楚-
I mean, my plan is to figure out what--
是什么导致了发作,并解决它。
what caused your episode and to address it.
凯尔,你有吃什么新药吗?
Kyle, any new medications of any kind?
没有
No.
-好的。 -不,不,不,不
-Okay. -No, no, no. No.
我不能再回到医院了!
Look, I can't end up back in the hospital again.
没有人说过会这样。没有人。
Nobody's talking about that. Nobody.
没有吃新的维生素或补充剂?
No new vitamins or supplements?
不,我吃了维生素D和鱼油。
No, I take--I take, like, Vitamin D, fish oil.
这两种都不错。还有其它的吗?
Well, those are both good. Anything--anything else?
对了,我一两个月前开始喝茶。
Oh, I started drinking this
tea like a month or two ago.
嗯。
Hmm.
这家健康食品店在我家附近。
I go to this health food store near me.
他们自♥制♥的配方。
They blend their own.
我喝的是叫做能量觉醒的饮料。
I drink one called Mindful Energy.
它是帮助集中注意力的,
It's supposed to help you focus,
你懂得,保持头脑清醒。
you know, keep you sharp.
你还记得这家健康食品商店的名字吗?
Can you remember the name
of the health food store?
记得,叫快乐之路。
Yeah, Happy Path.
好吧,听着,虽然我现在想让你休息一下,
Okay, well, listen, I want you to rest some more,
但是我们刚有一点进展。
but we are making progress here, okay?
我真的很高兴看到你感觉好些了。
I'm really glad to see that you're feeling better.
现在情况如何?
So what's the deal?
我们现在能把利德尔转出我的急症室还是怎么样?
Can we turf Liddell out of my ED or what?
迪恩,不得不说,你对精神疾病患者
You know, Dean, I gotta say,hard not to notice
一点都没有耐心
that you don't have a whole lot of patience
太明显了,对吧?
with mental illness, do you?
-你注意到了?-是的
You noticed that, have you?
Yeah.
好吧
Yeah.
你看凯尔在这里,
You know Kyle, here,
还有你认识我们的病人克丽丝塔,那对双胞胎,还有尼尔。
and you know our patient Krista, those twins, Neil.
是啊,是啊,你就是放不下,对吗?
Yeah, you just, you can't let go of that, can you?
好吧,告诉你我的观点。
All right, let me give you my perspective here.
当你在战斗中处理伤员时
Okay, when you're in combat and you're dealing
他们会说一些非常疯狂的事情
with the wounded, they can say some pretty crazy things.
你不会听他们的你只是想让他们安全
You don't listen to them. You just get them to safety.
你会尽一切努力挽救他们的生命
And you do everything you can to save their lives.
我完全明白,真的
I completely get that. I do.
但是,我要声明
But, I mean, just for the record,
外伤引起的躁狂症,它是暂时的
trauma-induced mania, I mean, it's temporary.
这不是精神疾病
It's not a mental illness.
你看,你可以随心所欲。
Look, you can split hairs all you want.
那利德尔呢?
What about Liddell?
我还有一些工作要做,
You know, I still have some digging to do,
但是不得不说我真的---怎么说,
but I have to say I am really developing a--I don't know,
敬佩他这种勇气。
an admiration for his--for this courage.
勇气?是的。
Courage? Yeah.
你现在有时间吗?
You got a couple minutes?
我想告诉你我的想法。
I'd like to show you what I--what I mean.
好的。
Sure.
你看,这是为了心理住院
You know, it's a simulation
医师设计的一款模拟软件。
that was developed for psych residents.
让他们了解患者
Give them a sense of what some of their patients
的一些感受。 好的
were experiencing. Yeah.
如果变得紧张了,就拿下来,好吗?
Look, gets too intense, just, you know, take them off, okay?
不用,我肯定没事。 好的
No, I'm sure it'll be fine. All right.
我先上楼了。
I gotta go back upstairs.
但是晚点我会再过来,
But I'd love to check in with you later,
看看你的想法? 好的。
see what you thought? All right.
好了
Okay.
哇,呵,看看这个。
Wow. Huh. Look at that.
你不该离开你的公♥寓♥。
You should never have left your apartment.
他们可以让你离开这里。你没有保护措施。
They can get you out here.
You have no protection.
哈。
Ha.
你真蠢。一文不值。
You're so stupid. Worthless.
所有人都知道。
Everybody knows it.
你为什么要听?你处于危险之中。
Why did you listen?
You're in danger.
不要看他们,不要进行眼神接触
Don't look at them. Don't make eye contact.
他们恨你。所有人都恨你。
They hate you. Everybody hates you.
她就是其中之一,她是被命令的。
She's one of them.She's getting instructions.
那些是毒药。别碰他们.
Those are poison. Don't touch them.
你很邪恶。你不配吃。
You're evil. You don't deserve to eat.
退后,他们会杀了你。
Stay back. They'll kill you.
呃。。
Uh...
你没救了、可悲。这是浪费时间。
You're hopeless. Pathetic. A waste of time.
你就是个失败者。看看你。你真烂。
You're such a failure. Look at you. You suck.
你应该去死。我们就会过得更好。
You should die. We'd all be better off.
♪
.
如何?颅内压下降了,但还是很高。
Well? ICP is down, but still high.
他有所改善了。一点点。
So he's improved. Marginally.
好吧,考虑到我必须使用的东西。
Well, given what I had to work with.
我知道,萨姆。
I know, Sam.
有了新肝脏,
Okay, but with a new liver,
鲁本的脑水肿可能会很好地解决。
Reuben's encephalopathy and edema might well resolve.
也有可能会因为手术而变得更糟
Or they could get worse from the surgery
并形成脑疝。
and lead to a herniation.
如果你推迟移植,
If you hold off on the transplant,
我可以为水肿做一个偏侧颅骨切除术。
I can do a hemicraniectomy for the edema.
不,介于捐赠者的肝脏活性的限制。
No, with the donor liver's window of viability,
我们不能再等了。我们必须现在手术。
we can't wait. We have to operate now.
否则就得找一个新肝脏。
Or you find a new liver.
而且,鲁本的血型十分罕见。
No, Reuben's blood type is rare.
他会在下一次匹配之前死去。
He'll die before he gets another match.
我们就试一试吧。
I say we go for it.
这是我们最好的选择。
It's our best option.
霍斯特德医生,斯科特医生。
Dr. Halstead, Dr. Scott.
帮帮她!拜托!
Help her! Please!
她的状况一直很好
She was doing so good.
苯威50毫克/千克。好的
50 mg/kg of phenobarb. Got it.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表