but that doesn't rule out a curveball.
是,但你的观点是没有意义的,因为那是个直球(曲线球和直球是棒球投手术语)
No, but your point is moot'cause that's a fast ball.
胸腹动脉瘤
Thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm.
我并不同意这个诊断
I'm not comfortable with that diagnosis.
现在是放射科的病例了,马塞尔医生
It's an IR case now, Dr. Marcel.
送他去导管室
Send him up to the cath lab.
我要植入一个支架
I'll put in a stent,
然后他就会恢复到以前那样
and he'll be good as new.
找得怎么样了
How's it going?
我只找到了四例病人
I've only come across four cases in which
死于间变性星形细胞瘤
patients outlived a diagnosis of anaplastic astrocytoma,
其中两个被认定是误诊
and two of them were determined to be misdiagnoses.
所以阿什莉不太可能是又一个医学奇迹
So odds are Ashley likely isn't another medical miracle.
是,但我们能证明吗?
No. But can we prove it?
麦基和我一直在找她的
Maggie and I have been trying to dig up
原始文件和路径报告
her original files and path reports.
进展不快
Slow go.
太好了,她找到了点东西
Sweet. She's got something.
你接着找,干得好
Your research, good stuff.
你好,哈默医生
Hey, Dr. Hammer.
你接了几个病例?
How many cases you working?
就一个
Just one.
这是个进步,你吃饭了吗?
That's an improvement. You had any food?
我就当你否认了
I'll take that as a no.
我之后再去找点吃的
I'll grab something later,
但这件事比午饭还重要
but this is just more important than lunch.
啊,我不同意
Yeah, I disagree.
如果你累到了就帮不了你的病人了
You can't help your patients if you run out of gas.
朵拉玛,牛肉丸(均为伊朗美食)。昨天晚上做的
Dolmeh, koufteh ghelgheli. Made them last night.
吃五个,补充补充能量
Take five. Recharge.
罗兰,你感觉怎么样?
Roland. How you feeling?
我是查尔斯医生,我们之前见过的
I'm Dr. Charles. We met earlier.
我记得。大概…
I remember. Kind of.
我要为我之前的行为道歉,先生
I'm sorry about my behavior earlier, sir.
你没什么可道歉的
You have absolutely nothing to apologize for.
你介意我进来吗,我们可以聊一会
You mind if I come in? We can chat a bit?
可以
Sure.
上次医生就站在门口,
Last time the doctor just stayed in the doorway,
给我开了个处方
wrote me a prescription.
嗯,我知道你和斯科特医生是老相识了
So, um, I understand that you and Dr. Scott go way back.
从我记事那天起
Long as I can remember.
但我们不像以前那么亲密了
We not as tight as we used to be, though.
是吗?
No?
我是说,他不会把电♥话♥都
I mean, he doesn't send the calls
转到语♥音♥信箱之类的,只是…
to voicemail or nothing, it's just...
他现在是个医生,所以,你知道
He's a doc now, so, you know,
他不经常出现了
he's not around as much anymore.
我很想他
I miss him.
我能理解。要是我我也会这样
I can understand that. I would too.
是的
Yeah.
我希望我也像D这样
I wish I was more like D.
这家伙什么都不怕
Guy's not afraid of nothing.
影子都不会惹他
Shadow doesn't even mess with him.
影子?
Shadow?
它在外面
It's outside.
一直等我离开公♥寓♥
Waits for me to leave the apartment.
我总是感觉它要袭击我
Always feels like it's gonna attack me.
所以你在家里也看到过影子吗?
So do you ever see the shadow inside when you're at home?
没有,除了我睡不着的时候
No. Except when I don't sleep.
影子看起来是什么样的
What does the shadow look like?
我是说,是个人?还是有什么特别的形状?
I mean, is it a person? Does it have a specific shape?
我不知道。就是个东西
I don't know. It's just a thing.
一片模糊
A blur.
我看到它了,但当我一转身
I see it, but when I turn around,
它就跑到别处了
it's someplace else.
影子和你说过话吗?
Shadow ever speak to you?
我是说,它有声音吗?
I mean, does it have a voice?
不,它从来没发出过声音
No. It don't make any noises.
它只是在那
It's just always there.
看着
Watching.
你知道吗,我非常很感谢你和我分享这些
You know what, I really appreciate you sharing all this stuff with me.
真的
Really, I do.
我会去找斯科特医生
I'm just going to get back with Dr. Scott,
然后一会回来给你做检查,好吗?
and then come check in on you in a bit, okay?
就这?这就问完了?
That's it? That's all the questions?
目前是这样
For now, yeah.
上一次,医生拿了个检查单
Last time, the doctor had a checklist.
我回答了是或不是
I'd answer yes or no.
看来我们这的做法有所不同
Guess we do things a little bit differently around here.
我一会再回来
I'll see you in a bit.
怎么样了?他说到影子了吗?
How'd it go? He talk about the shadow?
说到了
He did. He did.
毫无疑问,在我看来
You know, there's no doubt in my mind
这对他来说是非常真实的
that it's very real to him,
但这可能与不规律的睡眠周期有关
but it could be related to irregular sleep cycles.
嗯
Hmm.
而且,他只看到影子,对吧
Also, you know, he only sees the shadow, right?
它不跟他说话,而且精神分♥裂♥症患者
It doesn't talk to him, and with schizophrenia,
你还以为会有幻听呢
you'd think there'd be an auditory hallucination as well.
而且,这里有一种极端的广场恐惧症
Also, there's this extreme level of agoraphobia,
我不知道,就是没追踪到
and I don't know, it's just not tracking.
所以你不认为这是精神分♥裂♥症
So you don't think it's schizophrenia.
我不排除这种可能性
You know, I'm not ruling it out,
但我真的很怀疑
but I honestly have my doubts.
我们去安排化验和成像吧
Let's go ahead and order the labs and imaging.
希望它能给我们指明方向
Hopefully it will point us one way or the other.
是啊。这个
Yeah. This one.
嘿,霍斯特德医生
Oh, hey, Dr. Halstead.
嗨,翠西
Hey, hi, Trish.
有什么新鲜事吗?
What's new?
老样子,老样子
Same old, same old.
但谁知道明天会发生什么?
But who knows what tomorrow may bring.
强力球已经涨到6800万了
Powerball's up to 68 million.
真好
Nice.
可能得给自己买♥♥几张彩票
Might need to get myself a few tickets.
你在这里等我吗?
Oh, were you in here waiting for me?
你需要什么东西吗?
Did you need anything?
不,我只是来给病人皮特做检查
No, no, I was just checking on the patient, Pete.
但是我猜,嗯--
But I guess he's, uh--
这就是我喜欢看到的,英雄归来
This is what I like to see. Hero's welcome.
请不要鼓掌
Hold your applause, please.
好吧,我在手术里放了一条线
Okay, so, I placed a line during surgery.
把他接上中心动脉压监视器,抓住基线
Connect him to the CVP, grab a baseline.
我去换手术服
I am going to change my scrubs
等他醒了再呼我,好吗?
and, uh, please page me when he wakes up, all right?
如你所料,食管口撕裂
So as you suspected, esophageal tear at the GEJ.
真的是一块冰
That's a hell of an ice cube.
我猜他得换新的解酒药了
Guess he needs a new hangover cure.
是,我知道一个。少喝酒
Yeah, I got one. Drink less.
大四学生,迪恩
College senior, Dean.
不确定适度是否现实
Not sure moderation is realistic.
好吧,你知道的,我知道什么,对吧
Yeah, well, you know, what do I know, right?
阿彻医生,监视仪出了点问题
Dr. Archer, there's an issue with the CVP.
生命体征正常,但中心动脉压38--
Vitals are normal, but a CVP of 38 is--
是的,太高了,太高了,我看到了
Yeah, way too high. Way high, I see that.
我看到了
I see that.
这样,再这样
Yes. Yes.
我没法给它归零
I can't zero it out.
让我试试,也许我可以重新校准
Here, let me try. Maybe I can recalibrate--
不,不,等一会就好
No, no, just hold on a second.
让我检查一下,让我检查一下
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表