- Hey, Mike.
- Hey, Phil.
- 嘿,老爸。
- Hey, Dad.
- 嘿,迪伦,你在这里做什么?
- Hey, Dylan, what are you doing here?
- 你知道的,顺路过来。
- 好的。
- You know, stopping by.
- Okay.
- 意大利牛肉?
- Italian beef?
- 那是艾尔的吗? 不是吧。
- Is that Al's? Come on.
已经很久了。
- 我知道。
It's been a long time.
- I know.
自从在医学院的时候
Ever since you used to bring them
你每天都给我带。
to me every day at medical school.
真的,那只是为了我也能得到一个。
Really, that was just so I could get one, too.
给你。
- 谢谢。
Here you go.
- Thank you.
是啊。
Yeah.
你知道,嗯,
You know, um,
只是想说声谢谢,爸爸。
just wanted to say thank you, Dad.
- 为了什么?给你带三明治?
- For what? Bringing you sandwiches?
- 不,不。
- No, no.
为了一切。
For everything.
- 好的,你知道吗,孩子?
- Okay, you know what, boy?
我要告诉你多少次
How many times I got to tell you
你得在那边要额外的泡菜?
you got to ask for extra giardiniera over there?
- 马塞尔医生,我是伊妮德,来自布莱克医生的团队。
- Dr. Marcel, this is Enid, from Dr. Blake's service.
布莱克医生有个肾移植手术
Dr. Blake has a kidney transplant
想让你参加。
that she would like you to scrub in on.
请在半小时内到这里。
Please be here in half an hour.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表