她昏迷了,我从这开始接手
She's out. I'll take it from here.
布雷克医生,你是个移植外科医生
Dr. Blake. You're a transplant surgeon.
我接手了。她试着进手术室
I got this. She tried to scrub in.
你怎么知道?我了解我妈
How'd you guess? I know my mom.
你需要有遮风挡雨的地方,暖气,自来水
You need a roof over your head, heat, running water.
你只是想发号♥施令
You just wanna call the shots.
你欠我1200美元
You owe me $1,200.
随你的便,妈妈
Do what you want with it, Mom.
我今天搞砸了一切
I screwed up everything today.
我知道实习生有多难
I know how tough internship can be.
执业医师资格考试可不会自己学习
Boards aren't gonna study for themselves.
你拔了我病人的瓦西监控仪
You pulled my patient's Vas-COM?
我只是觉得我们应该为了安全而犯错
I just think we should err on the side of safety.
从医学角度看,她应该接受更好的监控。
It did seem medically warranted to get her on better monitoring.
所以我又放了一个瓦西监控仪
So I just put in another Vas-COM.
发生什么事了吗?
Is something going on?
霍斯特德医生告诉我你恢复得很好
Dr. Halstead tells me you're progressing well.
这都要感谢优秀的医生
I have excellent doctors to thank for that.
我们对你的员工印象很深刻
And we're very impressed with your staff.
霍斯特德医生是我们最好的医生之一
Well, Dr. Halstead is one of our finest.
别忘了库珀医生。嘿,你在这啊,我错过了什么?
Don't forget Dr. Cooper. Hey, there, what'd I miss?
我们刚在讨论埃莉诺的显著改善
We were just discussing Eleanor's marked improvement.
她看起来没那么水肿了
How she looks much less edematous.
是的,太棒了
Yeah, right, it's terrific.
通过使用瓦西监控仪我已经有办法控制她的体液了
I've been able to strategically manage her fluids using the Vas-COM.
抱歉,我不是故意打扰你们
Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt.
我只是来快速检测一下她的心输出量
I just came in to take a quick peak at her cardiac output.
没关系,我得走了
It's all right. I have to go anyway.
我还有个会要开
I have a meeting.
我送送你,古德温女士
I'll walk you out, Ms. Goodwin.
你俩多保重
You two take care.
还是不敢相信库珀又装了一台瓦西监控仪
Still can't believe Cooper put in another Vas-COM.
我以为已经证实了瓦西监视仪
I thought it was confirmed that Vas-COM
与她的栓塞无关
didn't contribute to her embolic events.
没有,但埃莉诺有凝血问题,这样做风险很大
It didn't, but with Eleanor's clotting issues, it's risky.
我听说昨天晚上你在这待到很晚
I heard you were here late last night.
我有个难缠的败血症病人
I had a difficult septic patient.
我不想丢下他去上夜班
I didn't wanna just leave him for the night shift.
他们可以处理一个败血症患者
They can handle a septic patient.
我想再坚持一会
I wanted to see it through.
你睡觉了吗?
Did you get any sleep?
我们不是一周前才谈过这个吗?
Didn't we just have this conversation a week ago?
我也可以问你是否照顾好自己
And I'm allowed to ask you if you're taking care of yourself.
妈,你把车停到禁止停车区了
Mom, you know you're parked in a red zone.
哦,没人管
Oh, no one cares.
你想看看我做了什么吗?
You wanna see what I've done?
好啊
Sure.
我在丢弃在路边的沙发上找到了这些枕头
I found those pillows off a couch someone left on the sidewalk.
看看我从超♥市♥后面的垃圾箱里找到了什么
And look what I pulled out of a dumpster behind Merchandise Mart.
这是丝质的,摸摸它
It's silk. Feel it.
哇偶
Wow.
在后面,我挂了个三棱镜
And back--back there, I--I hung up a prism.
你小时候记得这个吧
Remember that one when you were little?
所有的彩虹
All the Rainbows?
是,我记得
Yeah, I remember.
我看到你有个冷藏箱。
And I see you have a cooler.
我带了一些食品杂货
I brought some groceries with me,
一些新鲜的水果和蔬菜
some fresh fruits and vegetables.
你胳膊怎么了
What's with your arm?
哦,不,不是什么大事
Oh--oh no, it's not-- it's not a big deal.
妈妈,让我看看
Mom, let me see.
你做了什么?
Oh, what did you do?
我当时在修那辆货车,
I was working on the van and I--I knocked aside
我把那个装引擎盖的小棍子撞到一边了
that stick thingy that holds the hood up.
这让我感觉很好
It got me pretty good.
你在发烧
Oh, you're burning up.
我穿了好几层衣服呢
I'm wearing layers.
哦,妈妈。哦,天哪,伤口感染了
Oh, mom. Oh, man. This is infected.
不,我洗,我清洗了它
No, I washed--I washed it.
不,我得把你送到医院去
No, we gotta get you to the hospital.
不,不,不,不,没问题。我能照顾好自己
No, no, no, no, it's fine. I can take care of myself.
妈妈,妈妈?妈妈,妈妈。不,我要叫救护车了
Mom--Mom? Mom, Mom. No, I'm calling an ambulance.
妈妈?
Mom?
我不管这是不是你的医院
I don't care if it's your hospital.
我不想呆在这
I don't wanna be here.
我听得很清楚,妈妈。
I can hear you fine, Mom.
但是你不听我的话
But you won't listen to me.
嘿,麦基,能给我们找个房♥间吗,还有凡妮莎有空吗?
Hey, Maggie, can we get a room, and is Vanessa available?
好,凡妮莎,你去第三治疗室
Sure, Vanessa, you're going to treatment 3.
这是我妈,特丽。她把自己的胳膊伤得很重
Hey, this is my mom, Terri. She cut her arm pretty badly.
你好,特丽,我是泰勒医生
Hi, Terri, I'm Dr. Taylor.
真好。妈妈,别说了
Good for you. Mom, please.
我不喜欢医院
I don't like hospitals.
有什么看的?
What?
好了,数到三
All right, on three.
静脉注射用来输液。你脱水了,妈妈
The IV's for fluids. You're dehydrated, Mom.
所以给我点水喝就行
So get me a glass of water.
他们进来的时候你也看见了?
是的
I did, yeah.
和我想象的完全不一样
Not at all what I imagined.
在医学院,史蒂薇是一个拥有一切的人。
In med school, Stevie was the one who had it all together.
班长,全额奖学金
Head of the class, full scholarship.
我以为她是由一些在实验室造出她的
I just figured she was raised by some genius scientists
天才科学家养大的
who made her in a lab.
哈
Huh.
我以为奖学金通常是给需要经济援助的学生的
I thought scholarships are usually for students in need of financial aid.
你的胆红素水平很高
Your bilirubin levels are high
但现在似乎已经稳定下来了
but they seem to have plateaued at the moment.
谢尔顿,你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling, Sheldon?
每一秒都可能是我一生中的最后一秒
Like every second could be my last.
非常激动
A real thrill.
我知道这有多难
I know how difficult this has been.
我想让你见见马塞尔医生
I want you to meet Dr. Marcel.
他对移植手术很感兴趣,
He's taken an interest in transplant surgery,
而且一直在跟着我
and he's been shadowing me.
你好,谢尔顿
Hey, Sheldon.
马塞尔医生,你能给我移植个肝脏吗?
Dr. Marcel, are you going to get me a liver?
好吧,我们正在想办法
Oh, well, uh, we're working on it.
你排在移植名单的第一位
You're at the top of the transplant list.
所以很可能下一个匹配的肝脏
So there's a good chance that the next one
就和你匹配
that matches has your name on it.
好吧,我会试着不在这期间死掉的
Okay, I'll try not to die in the meantime.
好好休息吧
You do that.
再见
Bye.
他找到了自己的幽默。这是个好迹象
He got his humor. That's a good sign.
我不确定这是真的幽默还是他的肝性脑病
I'm not sure if it's really humor or his hepatic encephalopathy.
他等了多长时间了
How long has he been waiting?
八个月
Eight months.
天哪
Wow.
这有点让你感到无助
Kinda makes you feel helpless.
这绝对不是在急诊室那样
It's definitely not the ED.
一旦有人来到这里,你不能马上开始修复骨头
Someone lands here, and you can't just get right to work resetting a bone.
不幸的是,在移植科
In transplant surgery, unfortunately,
一切都是关于等待
it's all about waiting.
斯科特医生,来病人了
Dr. Scott, you're up.
你要去第四治疗室
You're going to treatment 4.
顺便说一句,我们今天人手不够
And by the way, we're short-staffed today,
所以我来帮你。好吧,干活吧
so I'm gonna be assisting you. Oh, let's do it.
哪位是病人?9岁的西沃恩·墨菲
Who's the patient? 9-year-old Siobhan Murphy.
她从一段楼梯上摔了下来
She fell down a flight of stairs.
那是她的家长吗?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表