请把这个冷冻起来
Please send this to path for frozen section.
确保它是良性的, 边缘看起来很好
Make sure it's benign and the margins look good.
朋友们, 今天是美国海军的大胜利
Big win for the U.S. Navy today, guys and gals.
我被要求马上把孩子送到重症监护室
I've been asked to bring the baby to the NICU now.
不, 不
No, no.
给我们点时间
Give us a minute.
英格丽, 是时候了
Ingrid, it's time.
我不敢相信他们要夺走我的孩子
I can't believe they're going to take my baby away from me.
我很理解你的心情
Look, I understand how you feel,
但这是他们的孩子
okay, but he is their baby.
他们不想要他
They didn't want him.
英格丽
Ingrid...
梅格, 你不应该来这
Meg, you're not supposed to be here.
我们欠你的太多了, 英格丽
We owe everything to you, Ingrid.
我不知道怎样才能报答你所做的一切
I don't know how we can ever repay you for what you've done.
我, 我对我想做的和
And I'm so, so sorry for what I did,
我做过的感到十分抱歉
for what I wanted to do.
如果我知道
If I had known...
英格丽, 我不该听…
Ingrid, I shouldn't have listened--
我应该像你一样
I should've been like you.
我永远不会原谅我自己
I will never forgive myself.
不, 梅格, 不
No, Meg, don't.
你那么坚强
And you were so strong.
你那么勇敢. -不, 别说了
You're so brave. - No, stop.
不是那样的
That--it wasn't like that.
我不勇敢, 也不坚强
I wasn't brave, I wasn't strong.
我, 我做的
I--I knew.
你知道?
You knew?
你知道什么?
You knew what?
我有个朋友,
I had this friend,
他们跟她说了同样的话
they said the same thing to her,
但她的孩子很好
but her baby was okay.
所以我感觉这个孩子也会好的
And I just had this feeling that this baby would too.
你为什么不告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us?
因为我…我想要他
Because I-- because, I wanted him.
英格丽
Oh, Ingrid...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry--I--I am so sorry.
不, 不
No--no...
看看他
Look at him.
看看你做的
Look at what you did.
他很漂亮
He's beautiful.
确实
He is.
嗯
And, um...
你
and you...
你会是一位好母亲
You're going to be a great mom.
谢谢你, 英格丽. -嗯
Thank you, Ingrid. - Yeah.
天哪, 着火了, 着火了
Oh, my God! Fire! Fire!
天哪, 着火了, 着火了
Oh, my God, fire! Fire!
后退, 后退
Back up--back up!
让开一条路
Clear the way!
我需要帮助
I need help in here!
需要担架, 快点
Luis--backboard, let's go!
听我口令, 我们把他滚上去. 一, 二, 三
On my count, okay, we roll him. One, two, three.
慢点慢点. 一, 二, 三, 走
Easy, easy, easy. One, two, three, let's go.
路易斯--带他去房♥间.
Luis--get him to the room.
拜托
Come on.
好了, 管子进去了
Okay, tube's in.
给他插管, 快, 快
Let's get him on a vent-- let's go, come on.
好了, 插管完毕
Leads are on.
看起来他的90%的身体都着了
Looks like 90% of his body is burned.
我需要两升静脉注射
Okay, I need two liters of IV.
如果有必要, 我们检查一下烧伤部位
Let's go through the burns if we have to.
给他翻过来
Let's roll him.
好了
Got it.
慢点
Nice and easy.
让我看看
Let me see him.
把他放下来
Okay, put him down.
他能活下来吗
Can he survive this?
这到底是怎么发生的
How in the world did this happen?
我知道他这周来的时候
I know he had a lighter and some cigarettes
带着打火机和香烟
when he came in this week.
就那个满的就是
Oh, look, there, that was full, that thing.
但他是怎么拿到它的?他被绑住了
But how did he get to it? He was in restraints.
他说他的手腕疼
He said his wrists hurt.
你解开了他的约束带?
You loosened his restraints?
他当时太痛苦了
Well, he was in so much pain.
我测不到血压和脉搏
I can't get blood pressure or a pulse.
他的心脏停搏了
Okay, he's in PEA.
注射一毫克肾上腺素
Okay, let's get a milligram of epi.
快点. -明白了
Let's go, come on. - Got it.
烧伤和营养不良,
With these burns and malnutrition,
他不太可能活下来
his survival's unlikely.
路易斯!-肾上腺素已注射
Hey, Luis! - Epi's in.
不
No.
伙计, 拜托
Luis, buddy, come on.
拜托, 老兄
Come on, buddy.
心搏停止
Asystole.
好
Okay.
死亡时间:19:47
Time of death, 19:47.
至少她得到了她的故事
Well, at least she got her story.
我猜不是她想要的那种
Um, not the one she was hoping for, is my guess.
填好出院文件, 就可以出院了
Just put in your discharge paperwork, you're good to go.
谢谢你, 斯科特医生
Thank you, Dr. Scott.
佐伊感觉好多了
Zoe's feeling much better.
我想我们都是, 虽然我们都希望
I think we all are, and as much as we wish
这事没有发生
this hadn't happened...
我们现在可以给佐伊提供她需要的帮助
We can now get Zoe the help she needs.
那些药物滥用项目, 我们还能
Those substance abuse programs, can we still get
向你了解它们吗
that information from you?
当然
Absolutely.
佐伊能过来真好
Good on Zoe for coming around.
是啊, 来的可真晚
Yeah, pretty late in the game.
做正确的事永远不会太迟
It's never too late to do the right thing.
你为什么改主意了
Why'd you change your mind?
你为我做了一件好事, 一直存着它
You did a nice thing for me, saving this.
我很无礼地忽视了, 我想道歉
I was rude to dismiss it, so I would like to apologize.
没这个必要
Not necessary.
拜托, 威尔, 你可以说实话的
Come on, Will, you can be honest.
你心里一定有点生我的气
There must've been a bit of you that was upset with me.
是啊
Well, okay, yeah.
几乎两年我没有你的任何消息
I didn't hear from you for almost two years.
我在躲着你. -是啊
I ghosted you. - Yeah.
我想相信我们之间的感情比那更有意义
I wanted to believe what we had was more meaningful than that.
威尔, 拜托
Will, come on.
那是当然
Of course it was.
威尔
Will...
我和你断了联♥系♥
Me cutting you off
不是因为我不在乎你
wasn't because I didn't care about you.
好吧, 我需要改善自己, 忙着戒瘾,
Okay, I needed to work on myself, on my sobriety,
把一切都清理干净, 这样我才能重新开始
clear everything away so I could start again.
现在我们又在一起工作了
You know, now that we're working together again...
也许我们同意翻过那一页
Maybe we could agree to turn the page?
做回朋友
Be friends?
当然
Sure.
郑敏迪已经在网上发了她的故事
So Mindy Zheng already published her story online.
很快, 市长就暂停了
And almost immediately, the mayor put Greyland's
格雷兰的搬迁许可
relocation permit on hold.
所以至少看起来
So at least it looks like, you know,
路易斯可能得到了他想要的
Luis might be getting what he wanted.
我知道, 但他有必要为此牺牲生命吗
I know, but did he have to lose his life for it?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表