which is a mental condition that occurs when
当未解决的或无意识的心理冲突
unresolved or unconscious mental conflict
表现为身体症状时就会发生。
manifests itself as physical symptoms.
精神状况?
Mental condition?
她的虚弱是真的。-是真的
Her weakness is real. - It--it's very real.
我想说的是,我不认为这是
What I'm saying is, I don't think it's being caused
由某种潜在的神经紊乱引起的。
by some kind of underlying neurologic disorder.
那是什么原因?
By what, then?
很有可能是压力
Very likely stress.
你知道吗,我觉得你妈妈
You know, I believe that your mom is
把情绪憋得太紧了
bottling up emotions so tightly
以至于这真的是在攻击她。
that it's literally attacking her.
它在攻击她的身体
It's attacking her body.
为什么?
Why?
瓦莎,我觉得她
Varsha, I think that she's
对你即将到来的婚姻很矛盾
very conflicted about your upcoming marriage.
两周后就要举♥行♥婚礼了
The ceremony's in two weeks.
印度的家人们都飞过来了
Family's flying in from India.
为什么突然她开始反对这门亲事了?
Why, all of a sudden, is she against the marriage?
我不清楚
I don't know.
但弄清楚这一点对治疗你妈妈至关重要。
But figuring that out is crucial in treating your mom.
你在这
There you are.
斯特凡说他准备做手术
Stefan said that he's gonna have the surgery,
所以我联♥系♥一下楼上看有没有手术室空着
so I'm gonna call upstairs and see if there's an OR available.
呃,等等
Uh, hold up.
你赢了,医生。走吧,把我切开
You win, doc. Just go ahead, cut me open.
呃,听着,嗯
Uh, look, um...
我又想了想,你现在情况稳定
I thought about it, and you're stable.
显然你哪也不疼,没有并发症
You're clearly not in pain, haven't had any complications,
所以如果你不想做手术
so if you don't want to have the surgery,
就不做吧
I'm not gonna fight you on it.
我的神啊
My man.
怎么回事?
What was that?
我改主意了
I changed my mind.
突然之间,就像那样吗?
All of a sudden, just like that?
我去拿生理盐水和纱布。
I'm gonna go grab the saline and a gauze.
你能准备好出院文件吗?
Can you get the discharge paperwork ready, please?
普莱斯先生和普莱斯夫人
Mr. and Mrs. Price.
你们想见我
You wanted to see me.
我们只是想告个别
We just said goodbye.
啊
- Ah.
对你失去亲人我深表遗憾。
I'm so sorry for your loss.
杰克和罗丝相信器官捐赠
Jack and Rose believed in organ donation.
我们认为这也是他们对泰勒的期望。
We think that's what they would want for Tyler as well.
那我们怎么帮助别人呢?
So how do we help somebody else?
我会联♥系♥美国器官捐赠组织
Well, I'll contact Organ Donors of America
让他们派人来和您详谈
and ask them to come by here and speak with you.
好吗?
Okay?
谢谢你。-不用谢
Thank you. - You're welcome.
回来拿你的支票本了?
Come back to get your checkbook?
不是
- Nah.
房♥子有潜力,
Building has potential, but still,
但对我来说还是太冒险了。
too much of a gamble for me.
嗯
Hmm.
是重症监护室
It's the ICU.
怎么回事?-鲁迪的发烧加剧了,
What happened? - Rudy's fever spiked,
他开始咳血。
he started coughing up blood.
这不仅仅是肺炎。
That's more than just pneumonia.
是的,我也这么想。我要去做CT。
Yeah, think so too. I'm getting that CT.
该死的
Damn it.
我应该早点争取的。
I should've pushed for it earlier.
我拒绝了扫描。
I nixed the scan.
这不怪你
This isn't on you.
谢谢你的信任
Appreciate the solid.
好吧,接下来是这样,好吗?
All right, this is how it's gonna go, okay?
斯特凡一旦开始发烧,开始大量出汗
Stefan spikes a fever, starts sweating too much,
或者出了任何事,你把他带回来。
anything off, you bring him back.
明白
You got it.
米兰娜
Milena.
我猜那是你的伪装。
I gotta assume that's your cover.
你的真名叫什么?
What's your real name?
案子结束后我会告诉你的
When the case is over.
你好。-你好
Hey. - Hey.
这是罗丝的心脏。-好
It's Rose's heart. - Yeah.
它会踏上去绿湾(威斯康星州城市)的路
It's on its way to Green Bay.
她和杰克一共捐了12个器官。
Between her and Jack, it was 12 organs.
能救12个人的性命
That's 12 lives.
这真是个糟糕的下午。
It's been a hell of an afternoon.
好吧,还没完呢
Yeah, well, it's not over yet.
罗丝的父母同意捐献器官
Rose's parents agreed to organ donation.
他的白细胞抗原和我的病人凯拉匹配
He's an HLA match for my patient Kayla.
太好了
That's wonderful.
我们走吧。-喂
Let's go. - Hey.
我想主刀这台手术
I want to lead the surgery.
我当助手?-嗯
And I assist? - Yeah.
克罗克特,这是儿科移植手术。
Crockett, it's a pediatric transplant.
这是个新生儿。-我知道
It's a newborn. - Yeah, I know.
帕梅拉
Pamela.
我需要做这个手术
I need to run this one.
你就在旁边看
You'll be right there in the room.
好。-好
Okay. - Okay.
不,查尔斯医生
No, Dr. Charles.
我累坏了,今天不想再看到医生了
I'm exhausted, no more doctors today.
我非常理解
I completely understand.
但我觉得,瓦莎
But I do think that, uh, that Varsha wanted
想跟你说几句话。
to have a quick word.
妈
Ma...
你得让我明白
Help me understand.
妈
Ma...
跟我说说
Talk to me.
我是说,你和爸爸就是包办的
I mean, you and Dad were arranged.
知道他去世你们一直都在一起
You were together till the day he died.
拜托,妈
Please, Ma.
你为什么不想让我结这个婚?
Why don't you want this marriage for me?
因为我的婚姻很糟糕
Because my marriage was horrible.
你♥爸♥爸爱你
Your father loved you.
他从没爱过我
He never loved me.
从我绕着火堆走七圈成为妻子的
And I was unhappy from the moment I walked
那一刻起,我就很不开心。
the seven circles around the fire and became a wife.
我很害怕……
And I am terrified...
你也会遭受同样的命运。
That you will suffer the same fate.
但是…
But...
你既然有这种感觉
if you felt this way,
你一开始为什么要提出包办婚姻?
why did you propose arranged marriage in the first place?
我只知道这个
That's all I've ever known.
我很抱歉,瓦莎,我很抱歉
I am so sorry, Varsha, I am so sorry.
没关系,妈妈
It's okay, Ma.
我不难过
I'm not upset.
一切都会好的
Everything's gonna be all right.
你不必和阿琼结婚。我们会取消婚礼
You don't have to marry Arjun. We'll call it off.
不
No.
我还要把婚姻进行下去
I'm still going through with it.
哦
Oh.
我想结婚
I want this marriage.
我确实想
I do.
我发誓
I swear.
我的肺有个洞。
Cavity in my lung.
在新冠之后又有损伤了?-是的
More damage from COVID? - Yes.
它藏在疤痕组织下面,
And it was hiding below the scar tissue,
这就是为什么我们在x光机上看不到它。
which is why we couldn't see it on X-ray.
而且这个洞
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表