不幸的是, 大型科技公♥司♥看到了盈利潜力,
Big tech, unfortunately, got a look at the profit
坦率地说, 它们以一种
potential and has, quite frankly,
不负责任的方式进入了市场
joined the market in an irresponsible way.
他们所提供的准确性承诺
They're providing promises of accuracy
目前还无法实现
that just aren't achievable yet.
你的医生应该建议你
And your doctor should've advised you
安排一次后续羊膜穿刺
to schedule a follow-up amnio.
我不知道该说什么好了
I don't know what to say.
我们没想到他能活下来
We didn't think he would survive birth.
你们当时认为自己做了正确的决定,
Well, you made what you thought was
但不幸的是, 你得到的
the right decision at the time, but unfortunately,
信息是错误的
you were given false information.
亲爱的, 亲爱的, 听着
Honey--honey, listen.
就像, 就像这是个奇迹
It's like--it's like it's a miracle.
这么多年过去了, 我们有了孩子
After all these years, we have a baby.
我们有了个健康的孩子
We have a healthy baby.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我马上回来
Okay, I'll be right back.
好了, 蛋白质下降了, 白蛋白下降了
All right, protein is down, albumin is down.
他快死了
He's near the end.
马塞尔医生. 什么事
Dr. Marcel. - Yeah?
库克县的一名法官发布了一项法庭命令,
A Cook County judge has issued a court order
要给路易斯接上一根喂食管
to place a feeding tube into Luis.
什么
What?
你向法官请♥愿♥了
You petitioned a judge?
我不得不
I had to.
以什么理由呢
On--on what grounds?
马塞尔医生
Dr. Marcel?
这是不对的
This isn't right.
朗尼
Lonnie...
好了
All right.
我们得放个喂食管
We have to place a feeding tube.
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
我不会让他死的
Yeah, well, I'm not allowed to let him die.
但这是他的选择
But it's his choice.
法官可不同意
The judge disagrees.
不
No...
我很抱歉, 路易斯
I'm sorry, Luis.
上软约束带
Soft restraints.
拜托, 不要这么做
Please, don't do this.
马塞尔医生
Dr. Marcel...
上软约束带, 快点
Soft restraints, let's go.
喂
Hey.
喂
Hey.
不
No.
别这么做
Don't do this.
不
No!
不要这么做
Don't do this!
好了, 管子插♥进♥去了, 刚开始输营养液
Okay, tube's in. Just started nutrition.
应该会有效的
Should see some improvements.
谢谢你, 马塞尔医生, 这真是个好消息
Thank you, Dr. Marcel, that's good to hear.
你知道吗, 我, 我有点希望
You know, I, uh, I kinda wish you'd
你在向法庭申请前先跟我说一声
read me in before you petitioned the court.
为什么, 这样你就能说服我放弃吗?
Why, so you could talk me out of it?
你到底向法官怎么说的
What exactly did you say to the judge?
路易斯由于身体状况不佳
That Luis is experiencing temporary mental deterioration
正在经历暂时性的精神衰退
due to the severity of his poor physical condition.
得了吧, 这也太夸张了
Oh, come on, that's a bit of a stretch, isn't it?
从我的角度来看
I mean, from where I'm standing,
他有做决定的能力
he clearly has decisional capacity.
你怎么知道? 你也是早上才见到他
How would you know? You just met him this morning.
也许这能让我在
Well, maybe that gives me a little
这个病例里更客观一些
objectivity in this case.
说到这个病人,
When it comes to this patient,
在这种情况下, 我对他的
in these circumstances, I have considerably
心理状态有了更深入的了解
more insight into his state of mind.
迪恩, 看
Hey, Dean, look.
杰拉德的扫描结果
Gerald's CAT scan.
嗜铬细胞瘤, 在那里
The pheochromocytoma, it's there.
我没看见
I'm not seeing it.
离近点看, 在左肾上边
Look closer, on top of his left kidney.
虽然很小, 但绝对是
It's small, but there's definitely
一团乱生长的细胞
an indiscriminate mass.
"绝对"这个词有点夸张了,
Well, "definitely" is a bit strong, but, yeah,
但是, 如果你眯着眼看, 我保证, 可能会看到点东西
if you squint, I grant you, there might be something there.
甲肾上腺素怎么样
What about the metanephrines?
情况很好
Positive as well.
好了, 给他做手术
All right, well, let's get him up to surgery.
英格丽的合同规定
Ingrid's contract stipulated that she's allowed
她可以在产后陪孩子30分钟
to spend 30 minutes with the baby postpartum.
我感到很内疚
I feel so guilty.
也许我们应该再给她一个小时左右
Maybe we should give her another hour or so.
亲爱的, 那样只会让事情变得更难
Honey, that will just make things harder.
亚设医生, 你去通知英格丽德
Dr. Asher, why don't you inform Ingrid
我们几分钟后就会把孩子送过来
that we'll be transporting the baby in a few minutes
哈里斯夫妇就可以开始和孩子亲近了
so the Harrises can begin bonding with their child.
好
Sure.
佐伊的化验结果出来了
I got Zoe's labs back.
她血液中的酒精含量已经达到每百毫升310毫克
Her blood-alcohol content is now up to .310.
酒精中毒不能解释她的癫痫吗
Wouldn't alcohol poisoning explain her seizure?
当然, 但她坐在那里
For sure, but her numbers are still
输生理盐水的时候, 她的数字还在攀升
climbing while she sits there on a saline drip.
这怎么可能
I mean, how's that even possible?
她一定喝酒了
She must be drinking.
我们检查了她所有的东西, 看有没有酒
We checked all her stuff for booze.
她的父母像老鹰一样监视着她
Her parents are watching over her like a hawk.
她不可能喝酒啊
She couldn't have possibly snuck a drink at--
她反复发誓说她什么也没喝
She swore up and down that she didn't drink anything.
如果她没撒谎呢
What if she wasn't lying?
但怎么可能
But how?
再看一眼CT 扫描结果
Take another look at her CT scans,
就今天早上那张
the one from this morning.
我拿到你的化验结果了
I got your labs back, Zoe.
好像你的血液中酒精含量还在上升
Seems your blood-alcohol content keeps rising.
这不可能
That doesn't make any sense.
是啊, 我也很困惑, 因为
Yeah, it's tripping me up, too, because Zoe
佐伊说她什么也没喝
said she hadn't had anything to drink.
没喝, 一滴都没喝
Nope, not a drop.
不过, 我还是得试着弄明白这些数字
Still, though, I gotta try to make sense of these numbers.
你知道, 我一直在回想
You know, I do keep thinking back on this fad
几年前的这个时尚
from a couple years ago.
一群孩子曾经拿过卫生棉条,
A bunch of kids used to take tampons
在使用前把它们浸泡在酒精中,
and soak them in alcohol before using them
然后通过血液吸收酒精
and then absorb the alcohol through the bloodstream.
你对此一无所知, 对吧
You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?
我问你的原因是, 你今天在公路旅行,
Reason I ask is, you were on this road trip today,
和你父母呆在车里
stuck in a car with your parents.
条件是, 如果你不顾一切地
Conditions were there, if you were desperate
想要获得快♥感♥
to get your buzz on.
不可能
No way.
是啊, 你戴了卫生棉条
Yeah, you are wearing a tampon.
在CT 上能看到
It showed up in your CT scans.
不管你在做什么, 佐伊, 我清楚地感觉到
Whatever you're doing, Zoe, I get the distinct feeling
你知道这是错的
that you know it's wrong.
佐伊
Zoe.
亲爱的, 你把自己弄病了
Honey, you're making yourself sick.
佐伊, 跟我去洗手间, 好吗
Zoe, why don't you come with me to the bathroom, okay?
好吧. 看看这是什么
Okay. Look what we have here.
我相信那是嗜铬细胞瘤
That, I believe, is a pheo.
看来你是对的, 好侦探
Looks like you were right, good sleuthing.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表