But there's something that I have to tell you.
在你昏迷的时候,
While you were under,
我们必须迅速做出一个决定
there was a decision that had to be made quickly.
亚设医生都告诉我了
Dr. Asher told me what happened.
我只需要你理解
I just need you to understand--
我理解
- I do.
我非常理解
I do understand.
妈, 当我发现我怀孕的时候
Mom, when I found out I was pregnant,
母亲的本能开始发挥作用了
the mama bear instincts just kicked in.
我关心的都是保护这个孩子
All I cared about was protecting this baby, and...
有的时候我忘了我也是你的孩子
Sometimes I forget that I'm your baby too.
嗯
Yeah.
你知道
You know...
当…
when...
当你在我肚子里的时候
when you were in my belly,
你总是乱动
you could not be still,
当你出生的时候
and when you entered this world,
还是一样:总是试探极限
it was the same way: always testing the limits.
和你的耐心
And your patience.
我很敬畏你的无畏, 塔拉
I am so in awe of your fearlessness, Tara.
我知道我让你很为难
I know I don't make it easy.
如果你不让我为难, 你就不是古德温了
If you made it easy, you wouldn't be a Goodwin.
这位女士在骚扰你吗?
Is this lady harassing you?
我很确定你应该好好休息一下
I'm pretty sure you're supposed to be getting your rest.
看呐
Oh, look at that.
我很高兴你没事
I'm very glad you're all right.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等我, 我和你一起出去
Wait for me. I'll walk out with you.
孩子
Hey.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
大脚趾脱臼, 还有跖骨骨折
Dislocated big toe, and a metatarsal fracture.
是啊, 枪的后坐力
Yeah, recoil of a gun could cause
肯定能造成那样的伤害. -是啊
that kind of damage for sure. - Yep.
我的人刚给加文取样了
Hey. My guy swabbed Gavin,
在他的脚和腿上
found gunshot residue on his foot and leg
发现了子弹射出的痕迹
from where the cartridge released.
是的, 他用他的大脚趾扣动了扳机
Yup, he used his big toe to pull the trigger.
只有这样他才能朝自己的胸膛开枪
It's the only way he could shoot himself in the chest.
是的. -你的病人
Yep. - Your patient
加文·威尔斯醒了
Gavin Wells is awake.
好吧
Oh, okay.
继续推我的手
Keep pushing against my hand.
继续
Go on.
就是这样 这很好
There it is. That's really good.
你可以放松
You can relax, Gavin.
这确实很好. -是很好
It's really good. - Yeah, it's good.
我觉得是这样
I think so.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你在想什么?
What were you thinking?
你和孩子们情况就会好的多
That you and the kids... you were better off.
你们有钱了, 可以重新开始
You'd have some money, you could start over.
嗯, 我们给你们俩点时间
Um, we'll give you two some time.
嗯, 一会再回来做检查
Yeah. Check back later.
看起来他没有任何缺陷
Okay, so it doesn't seem he suffered any deficits.
金, 你介意帮我放回去吗?
You mind putting that in for me, Kim?
你觉得他可以谈话了? 我需要录个口供
You think he's up for a chat? I need to get a statement.
先给他俩点时间吧
Maybe give them some time first.
这种弥补的方式也太疯狂了
Crazy way to make amends.
是啊, 自始至终情况都很不好
Yeah, sad situation all the way around.
好了, 大伙我得回
All right, guys. Well, I gotta head back
急诊室了. 斯科特警官
into the E.D. Officer Scott.
佐拉, 很高兴见到你
Zora, nice to meet you.
伙计
Hey, hey, man.
我知道我今天让你很为难
Uh, look, I know I put you in a real tough spot today--
冒着风险, 让你和我一起抢救
going out on a limb, asking you to come with me.
我们给了加文第二次生命
Hey, we gave Gavin a second shot at life--
把孩子们的父亲救了回来, 不是吗?
gave those kids their dad back, right?
很高兴我听了你的指挥
Glad I followed your lead.
莉娅那有什么新消息吗?
Hey, any updates on Lia?
拜托, 她…
Come on. Is she--
我可以向你保证
We're fully committed to transparency
我们对警方的态度是透明的
with the police, I can assure you, okay?
我不相信
I don't believe this.
你说你不知道她去哪了?
What do you mean you don't know where she is?
我叮嘱过你不要让她离开你的视线
I told you not to let her out of your sight.
赶紧走 一会我再处理你
Get out of here. I'll deal with you later.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
我很抱歉 我不知道怎么回事
I'm sorry. I don't know what happened.
她在手术,然后回来做术后检查
She was in surgery and she came back down for post-op,
我去看她的时候, 她不见了
and when I checked on her, she was gone.
她一定是什么时候离开了
She must've left somehow.
我以为这事已经过去了 -什么?
I thought we were past this. - What?
当你质疑我的决定时
When you question my decision-making,
你就是在质疑我作为医生的能力
you're questioning my competence as a doctor.
哇噢, 这只是不同的意见罢了
Whoa, it's just a difference of opinion.
好吧, 我明白
Okay, I get it.
我是个戒了的瘾君子
I'm a recovering addict,
我知道我需要在医院里的每个人心里
and I know that I need to earn my reputation back
挽回我的声誉
with everyone at this hospital.
但是在你那, 好像永远都挽回不了了
But with you, it doesn't feel like that's ever gonna happen.
总之, 不管你给我找什么麻烦
Bottom line, whatever crap you're putting on me,
想清楚, 因为我不会再被人欺负了
figure it out, because I will not be undermined again.
抱歉打扰一下, 亚设医生
Sorry to interrupt, Dr. Asher.
古德温女士请你去她的办公室
Ms. Goodwin would like to see you in her office.
我让我朋友在外面的车里等她
I had my friend waiting for her in the car outside.
他是移♥民♥律师
He's an immigration attorney.
他觉得
Does he think that there's
有什么办法能让莉娅合法待在这个国家?
any way that Lia can stay in the country legally?
他确认了避难的门槛很高
I mean, he confirmed there's a high bar for asylum.
但他会无偿代理她的案子
But he offered to review her case pro bono.
我觉得不用说我们一开始
Well, look, I think it goes without saying,
就应该和你通个气的
we should've read you in from the start.
你们确实应该跟我说一声
Yeah, you should've.
但是, 根据你之前的做法
Yeah, but, come on, given your history
你应该知道我们为什么没告诉你
you understand why we didn't.
发生什么了?
What's goin' on?
过去几个月我有了很大的改变
A lot has changed for me in the past few months.
也许我们可以让这事过去了
Maybe we can leave it at that for now.
有道理
Fair enough.
很高兴你回来了.-谢谢
Just glad to have you back. - Thanks.
迪恩
Hey, Dean.
我只是想谢谢你
Uh, just wanna thank you
能多代理一段时间的主任
for staying on as chief a bit longer.
我觉得我还需要点时间
I do think I could use some time.
当然
Of course.
古德温女士, 我理解你为什么不高兴,
Ms. Goodwin, I understand why you'd be upset,
但我首要应该对我的病人负责
but my first responsibility will always be to my patient.
塔拉信任我, 而且…
Tara put her trust in me, and I--
我想说你非常值得信任
And I would say you more than honored that trust.
亚设医生, 我要向你道歉
I owe you an apology, Dr. Asher.
我知道你有多在乎你的工作
I know how much you care about this job.
它对我来说意味着一切
It means everything to me.
你今天反抗了一位家长
You stood up to a parent today,
而她恰好是你的上司
who also happens to be your boss.
这非常大胆
Very bold.
但你确保了病人的声音能够被听到
But you made sure your patient's voice was heard.
谢谢
Thank you.
感谢你愿意见我
Thanks for meetin' me.
说实话, 我不知道我为什么要来这
Honestly, I'm not even sure why I'm here.
米莱娜, 我知道你早上对我撒谎
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表