Right. Excuse me.
这里疼吗? 利德尔先生,你能感觉到吗?
Does this hurt? Can you feel this, Mr. Liddell?
利德尔,我叫利德尔
Liddell. I'm Liddell.
他还是神志不清的。
Okay, he's still pretty out of it.
好了,我们要对他进行全面扫描,但先去常规创伤实验室
All right, let's pan scan him, but first, routine trauma labs,
我要对胸部和骨盆做X光检查。
and I need X-rays for chest and pelvis.
X光!
X-ray!
自杀未遂?
So, suicide attempt?
谁会在公共汽车前走出来?
Who else steps out in front of a bus?
琼,安全起见用软束缚把他固定好
June, let's place him in soft restraints, just to be safe.
在病房♥外安排一位精神治疗师。
And also, let's place a psych tech outside his room.
好的
Got it.
还有,请查尔斯医生过来。
And also, let's call Dr. Charles.
嗯...
Mm-hmm.
.
利德尔先生?凯尔?
Mr. Liddell? Kyle?
你感觉怎么样,凯尔?我是查尔斯医生。
How you doing, Kyle? I'm Dr. Charles.
我迟到了。上帝,我迟到了。
I'm late. God, I'm late.
天啊,我迟到了。
Oh, God, I'm late.
你迟到了?你迟到什么了?
You're late? What are you late for?
这是--这是什么?为什么?
What the--what is this? Why?
我们有点担心
Well, we were a little concerned
担心你的健康状态。
for your--for your well-being
当你被带到医院时。
when you were brought into the hospital.
医院?等等,我为什么在这里?
The hospital? Wait, why I am here?
好吧,你走入了到了一条车流繁忙的街上,
Well, you know, you stepped into a busy street,
当你被拉出车流的时候,
and when you were pulled out of the traffic,
撞到了头部。
you hit your head.
你非常的幸运没有
You're actually very lucky you didn't sustain
受到更严重的伤。
a much more serious injury.
但不对啊
But no. Uh.
车流?我在校园里啊。
Traffic? I was on campus.
天啊,我迟了,我必须-- 好了
God, I'm late. I have to-- Okay.
请让我离开。--等等,等等。
Please let me go.--Hold on. Hold on.
让我走吧。等等,等等。
Please let me go. Hold on. Hold on.
帮我解释以下这个.
Help me understand this.
你说你在校园里?
You said that you were on campus?
是的,我是老师。 好的。
Yeah. I teach. Okay.
你实际上在芝加哥市中心。
'Cause you were actually in the middle of downtown Chicago.
不。不。但是我听到了铃♥声♥。
No. No.I--but the--I heard the bells.
铃♥声♥?
The bells?
你确定你听到的?
Are you--are you sure about that?
是的。
Yes.
是这样,据说那个---
You know, it says that the man who--
把你拉出车流的人
who pulled you out of traffic
关闭了他的汽车警报器。
was--was turning off his car alarm.
有没有可能你听到的那个?
Is it possible that that's what you heard?
不,不。
Oh, no.
哦,会不会又发生了?
Oh, no. Is it happening again?
什么又发生了?
Is--is what happening again?
我已经控制住了。
I had it under control.
哦,不,不,不。别这样。
Oh, no, no, no. Come on.
告诉我你控制住了什么。
Tell me what you had under control.
我,呃,我有精神分♥裂♥症。还有--
I, uh, I have schizophrenia.And--
好的,好的
Okay. Okay.
哦,上帝,那个声音。不,不,不。
Oh, God, the voices. No, no, no.
你有处方药吗?
Have you been prescribed medication?
有的,利培酮
Yeah, risperidone.
我--我一直--我一直在服用。
And I--I have been-- I've been taking it.
很好,你的医生是谁?
That's great. Who is your doctor?
谁在照顾你?
Who's taking care of you?
卡勒吉安 亨利医生
Dr. Kallejian. Henry.
好的,我认识卡勒吉安医生。
Okay. Look, I know Dr. Kallejian.
这样我去联♥系♥他,好吗?
Why don't you let me get in touch with him, okay?
与此同时,我给你开点
And in the meantime, gonna give you something
能让你轻松一点的东西
make you feel a little bit better.
我们会帮你度过难关的,好吗?
And we will get you through this, all right?
很高兴见到你,凯尔。
Nice to meet you, Kyle.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
你的病人并没有自杀倾向。
So your patient is not suicidal.
哦?是吗?你有什么想法?
Oh, yeah? How do you figure that?
好吧,我不知道他直接走进车流
Well, didn't know he was stepping into traffic.
额,好吧,所以汽车
Ah, okay, so the cars
和巴士没有让他察觉?
and the busses didn't tip him off?
他出现了幻听。
He was having an auditory hallucination.
让他认为他在他任教的校园里。
Led him to believe he was on the campus where he teaches.
他--他患有精神分♥裂♥症。
He--he suffers from schizophrenia.
啊,精神病。
Ah, psychotic.
好了,我已经治疗了他的外伤。
Well, I've treated his injuries.
送他上楼
Send him upstairs.
你知道,他不会伤害任何人,迪恩,
You know, he's not a danger to anybody, Dean,
而且显然对他的治疗
and clearly been very responsible
非常负责任。
about his treatment.
一定有什么东西动摇了他,所以我…
Something destabilized him,so I'm just gonna--gonna
在我弄清楚之前把他留在这里。
keep him down here till I figure out what.
嗯,我相信你知道什么是最好的。
Well, I'm sure you know what's best.
但我要代表所有其他患者说,
But on behalf of all of our other patients,
急症室够可怕了,
the ED is a frightening enough place as-is,
但当你把精神病患者加入其中时,
but when you add the mentally ill into the mix,
只会加剧人们的恐惧。
it can only compound people's fears.
♪
马特。威尔,我的救星
Matt. Will. My savior.
伙计,我很幸运和你在一起,嗯?
Man, I was lucky I was with you, huh?
你好吗?
How you doing?
很好。
I'm great.
我希望我能提供除果冻以外的其他东西
I wish I had something to offer you other than JELL-O.
不,不用了,谢谢
Nah, I'm good. Thanks.
马特,我想问你。。。
Listen, Matt, I want to ask you...
你来后悔吗?
Any regrets?
后悔?
Regrets?
你是说可♥卡♥因♥和酒。
You mean the coke and the booze.
是的
Yeah, sure.
不,兄弟
No, come on, man.
瓦西监控仪
The Vas-COM.
为什么我会后悔呢?
Why would I have any regrets about that?
在你心脏病发作之前,
Before your heart attack,
你好像是这么说的。
that's what it seemed like you were saying.
我当时神智不清
I was pretty out of it.
我不记得我说过,不记得
I don't really remember what I said, but no.
不过,我想让你看看这个。
I want you to check this out, though.
我和珍妮在黑山租了一栋别♥墅♥。
Janie and I are renting a villa in Montenegro.
在海滩上待了两个月。
Okay, two months on the beach.
我是说,我想我出院后,
I mean, I'm thinking I come back from here,
我要在蒙大拿州经营礼宾事业
I'm gonna start a concierge practice in Montana,
那里很美
and it's beautiful.
那里也很有钱。
There's so much money there.
不用辛苦的工作。
Wouldn't have to work so hard.
你说是吗?
Right?
你知道,考虑到门静脉高压症的程度
You know, given the degree of portal hypertension,
我们应该在肝切除术的早期
we should use a venovenous bypass
做静脉搭桥。
early in the hepatectomy.
很好。
Good catch.
须后水的味道?
Is that aftershave?
什么?
Excuse me?
我闻到了。
What I'm smelling.
这影响到你了么?
Does that bother you?
没有。
No.
只要不是马鞭草就行。
As long as it's not verbena.
那是我前夫常用的。
That's what my ex wears.
你还看到了什么?
What else do you see?
呃,
Uh,
还有,捐赠的肝脏体积较小,
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表