跨越多种文化,
Across numerous cultures,
所以肯定有它的原因。
so there's gotta be something to it.
是的,但我想说,在2022年的芝加哥
Yeah, but I mean, this culture is Chicago, 2022.
我参加过几次相亲,都很可怕。
I've been on a few blind dates, and they're terrifying.
这还只是为了喝咖啡。
And that was just for coffee.
我无法想象
I can't imagine the anxiety
瓦莎现在有多焦虑。
that Varsha's feeling right now.
你知道吗?
You know what?
不太了解包办婚姻,
I don't know a whole lot about arranged marriage,
但我打赌你是对的。
but I'm betting you're right.
应该是瓦莎承受所有的压力,
It should be Varsha who's feeling
所有的压力,对吧?
all the pressure, all the stress, right?
还有
And yet...
她妈妈现在躺在病床上的
It's her mother who's in the hospital bed
症状无法解释
with symptoms we can't explain.
是
Yeah.
你女朋友干的?
Your girl did this?
用剪子捅我
Stabbed me with scissors.
说实话,这是我的错
That's my fault, really.
事情比我们预想的
Things got a little more passionate
更有激♥情♥。
than we had anticipated.
好了,生命体征平稳
All right, vitals are stable.
我们去照个X光
Let's get ready for an X-ray.
躺平
Taking you down.
凯瑟琳。-收到
Kathleen. - Yep.
离手
Clear.
好,看起来不错
Okay, looks good.
没有金属留存。
Nothing metallic retained.
好了,所以只是皮肉伤?
Cool, so only a flesh wound?
也许吧。麦基,做个诊断性腹腔灌洗
Maybe. Maggie, let's get a DPL kit.
知道了
You got it.
把我缝好,我就走。
Just sew me up and I'll go.
嗯,抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
在放你走之前
We gotta see what we're working with
我们得先看看病因,伙计。
before we let you roll out of here, man.
伙计,我讨厌医院
Man, I hate hospitals.
那你最好克制一下激♥情♥,小情人。
Better dial down the passion, then, lover boy.
嗯
Mm.
罗斯的扫描结果显示颈椎-3处半脱位。
Rose's scans revealed a C-3 on 4 subluxation.
她的脊椎受伤导致她停止呼吸。
Her spinal injuries caused her to stop breathing.
缺氧和血液流动
And the lack of oxygen and blood flow
导致了灾难性的中风。
led to a catastrophic stroke.
没有大脑活动
There's no brain activity.
所以罗丝没了?
So Rose is gone?
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
孩…孩子怎么样了?
What--what--what about the baby?
好吧,呃
Well, there's, uh,
在胎儿出生之前,
there's no way to know if the fetus
我们无法知道胎儿是否受过伤。
was injured until it's born.
现在,心音稳定。
Right now, the heart tones are steady.
然而,情况不稳定。
However, the situation is fluid.
所以,所以我们要做什么?
So--so what do we do?
有两个选择
Well, there are two options.
类固醇可以帮助婴儿的肺
Steroids to help mature the baby's lungs
在剖腹产后发育成熟。
followed by a C-section to deliver.
要么就干等着
Or we wait.
哪…哪个更好一些?
Wh--what's better?
很难说
It's hard to say.
接生将使我们面对未来任何
Delivery would put us out in front
潜在的问题
of any potential future problems.
但在只有32周的时候,婴儿将
But at only 32 weeks, the baby would be facing
面临早产的挑战。
the challenges of a premature birth.
是啊,等待能让它在子♥宫♥里多待些时间
Yeah, waiting gives more time in utero.
但是罗丝的伤很重
But Rose's trauma was severe.
所以如果她失代偿,孩子也会
So if she decompensates, so will the baby.
如果,如果我们接生的话,罗丝会怎样
If we--we deliver, what happens to Rose?
罗丝是一名登记在册的器官捐献者
Rose is a registered organ donor.
她的器官将被捐赠给那些有需要的病人
Her organs would be given to those patients in need,
然后她的生命维持系统将被取消。
and then she would be taken off life support.
大卫,你决定
David, you decide.
我,接生吧
I--I guess deliver.
这决定好吗?
That a good decision?
是
Yes.
阿彻医生和我赞同
Dr. Archer and I support it.
好。-好
Okay. - Okay.
我们会给你和你女儿一些私人空间。
We'll give you some privacy with your daughter.
你好,鲁迪
Hey, Rudy.
你记得库克医生吗?
You remember Dr. Cook?
你就是躲不开,是吗?
You just couldn't stay away, could you?
相信我,库克医生,我试着做了
Believe me, Dr. Cook, I tried.
这个小家伙是谁?
Who's that little guy?
我侄子哈里
My nephew Harley.
还没见过他本人。
Still haven't met him in person yet.
损伤什么样?
So what's the damage?
逐字解释?
Literally?
真菌性肺炎
Fungal pneumonia.
所以我要住院?
So going to admit me?
是的,库克医生会接手
Yes, Dr. Cook will take over.
短期内,我们会给你用
Short term, we're gonna start you
抗生素和抗真菌药
on antibiotics and anti-fungals,
做个CT,更好地确定感染情况
get a CT to help better define the infection.
做CT?
A CT?
你已经知道我得了肺炎。
You already know I have pneumonia.
我知道,做CT可不好玩。
Yeah, I know, CTs aren't fun.
这是委婉的说法。
That's putting it mildly.
我有很多说法
I've had a bunch.
而且我有幽闭恐惧症
And I'm claustrophobic.
最糟糕的是,CT检查从来没有发现什么新东西。
Worst part, the CTs never seem to show anything new.
鲁迪,那我们就不去了。
Well, Rudy, then maybe we can skip it.
他的化验结果没有任何危险。
There's no red flags with his labs.
再看看今天的x光片
And check out this chest X-ray from today
和我最后一次见他时的对比。
compared to the one taken from the last time I saw him.
是的,肺瘢痕没变。
Yeah, lung scarring is unchanged.
我想今天不用做CT也能过得去。
I think we can get by today without the CT.
霍斯特德医生?
Dr. Halstead?
如果库克医生同意了,我没意见
Well, if Dr. Cook is okay with it, I guess I am too.
很高兴见到你
It was nice meeting you.
保重。
Take care.
你也保重。-谢谢
You too. - Thanks.
帕特尔女士,感觉怎么样?
Ms. Patel, how we feeling?
又是你啊
You again.
我知道,恭喜你了。
I understand that, uh, congratulations are in order.
您女儿马上要结婚了
Your daughter's getting married.
是的,她现在正在和
Yes, she's actually talking to her fiancé
她的未婚夫打电♥话♥。
on the phone right now.
呃
Huh.
听着,我还有几个问题。
Look, I just had a couple more questions.
我保证会很快的。
I promise to be very quick.
好吧。-好
All right. - Okay.
我看了你的病历,很明显,
So I've been looking at your chart, and apparently,
大概一个月前吧,你的腿开始感到沉重?
your legs started to feel heavy, what, about a month ago?
现在,还有没有其他的症状
Now, were there any other symptoms
你可以跟我描述一下的?
that--that you can describe to me?
或者只是腿的问题
Or has it just been the legs?
前段时间,我注意到我的脚有刺痛感。
A while ago, I noticed that my foot was tingly.
但它时不时地出现,我控制住了
But it would come and go, I managed.
好
Okay.
这种刺痛感是什么时候开始的?
And this tingling, when did that start?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
也许一年前?
Maybe a year?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表