我有个女儿
I had a daughter.
我对她的记忆是我,呃,是我最软弱的部分
My memory of her was my, uh, my greatest weakness.
今天似乎是真正力量的源泉
Well, today it seemed like a source of real strength.
很高兴再见到你
It's nice to see you again.
我也很高兴
It's good to see you too.
当我戒完毒后,我要去别处
When I get outta rehab, I--I'm gonna go somewhere.
重新开始。
Get a fresh start.
考虑到你的过去,你确定是对你来说最好的去处吗?
- Are you sure Med is the best place for you, given your history?
你是说我的药瘾。
- You mean my addiction.
亚设医生,欢迎回来。
- Welcome back, Dr. Asher.
米兰娜,我过去是个警♥察♥
- Milena, I used to be a cop.
我想我永远都甩不掉它了
I guess I'll never be able to shake it.
斯特凡安排今晚见面
- Stefan's brokering a meet tonight.
如果他不在场,我的案子就会大打折扣
If he's not there, my case takes a big hit.
如果斯特凡发烧了,或者出了任何事
- If Stefan spikes a fever, anything off,
你把他带回来。知道了
you bring him back. - You got it.
左下胸部枪伤
GSW left lower chest.
哦,天哪。斯特凡
Oh, man. Stefan.
不应该让他走的
Never should've let him go.
感觉你搞混了
It feels like you're mixed up
你不知道自己身上穿的是白大褂
and you don't know what uniform you're wearing.
迪伦
Dylan, hey.
斯特凡怎么样了?
What's the status on Stefan?
他中枪了
Guy got shot.
我现在正要去给他做检查
Gonna check on him now.
如果你想打给我的话
If you wanna give me a ring when you do--
算了吧
Forget that.
我就不该听你的
I never should've listened to you.
狂暴帮发现了会面的线索,就袭击了他
El Rabioso got a read on the meet and he jumped him.
是啊,因为我让他出院了
Yeah, because I discharged him.
这不是你的错
This wasn't your fault.
好像就是这样。迪伦,不
It sure feels like it. Dylan, no.
如果我坚持要他做手术,
Had I insisted on him having surgery,
他就不会在那里了
he wouldn't have been out there.
你要知道,像斯特凡这样的人
Guys like Stefan, you know, sooner or later
被抓或者被杀都是迟早的事
they're either gonna get busted or shot.
这就是生活的一部分
It's just part of the life.
嗯,这不是我的生活
Yeah, well, it's not my life.
不再是了
Not anymore.
如果你改变主意的话我会在外面再待半小时
I'll be out here another 30 if you change your mind.
亚设医生,好消息
Dr. Asher, good news.
你的药检显示阴性
Your drug test came back negative.
你可以上班了
You're cleared for work.
真不错。我马上去
Sounds good. I'll be out in a minute.
我们下周再做一次
Let's plan on doing it again next week.
我们会让它成为常态
We'll make it a regular thing.
呃,等等
Uh, wait a second.
古德温女士说这只是形式上的,一个月一次
Ms. Goodwin said it was just pro forma, once a month.
她确实这么说过
I'm sure she did.
但这是我的急诊室,不是她的
But it's my ED, not hers.
你就离不开我的医院,是吧?
Can't stay out of my hospital, can you?
我喜欢医生们
I love doctors.
是啊,你真是撞大运
Yeah, lucky you.
昨晚上发生了什么?
What happened last night?
我不知道
I don't know.
我听到枪声然后就感觉疼
I heard shots and I felt pain.
这样啊
Uh-huh.
胸管输出很少,但稳定
Chest tube output is minimal, but steady.
你怎么看?
What do you think?
可能是积血胸
Could have a retained hemothorax.
做个胸部CT?
Maybe a chest CT.
嗯,安排吧
Hmm, dial it up.
五分钟后有个肩膀脱臼的病人
I've got a dislocated shoulder in five.
你能看一下吗?没问题
Can you take a look? Sure.
等我把事安排完
Soon as I put these orders in.
你安排好之后
And once you do,
我觉得最好让你退出这个病例
I think it might be better if I take you off that case.
什么?我做错什么了吗?
What? Did I do something wrong?
不,不,不
No, no, no.
只是病人的原因
Just something about that patient.
什么?麦基,我是他的医生
What? Maggie, I'm his doctor.
迪伦才是他的医生
Dylan is his doctor.
我也是
I am too.
不管什么情况,我都能搞定。
Whatever it is, I've got this.
病人入院
We've got incoming.
斯科特医生,泰勒医生,你们去重伤治疗室
You're going to Baghdad, Dr. Scott, Dr. Taylor.
考特尼,什么情况。27岁男性
Courtney, talk to me I've got a 27-year-old male.
肩部中枪
Gunshot wound to the shoulder.
生命体征稳定
Vitals are stable.
警方在现场录了口供
Police got a statement at the scene.
我是斯科特医生,这位是泰勒医生
I'm Dr. Scott. This is Dr. Taylor.
我们今天会照顾好你的
We're gonna take care of you today.
我需要血常规,脑钠肽和毒理检测
All right, I need a CBC, BNP, and tox screen.
听我口令。一,二,三。
On my count. One, two, three.
有射出口吗?
Exit wound?
没有
Nothing.
好了,兄弟,你叫什么名字?
All right, man. Can you tell me your name?
赫克托。赫克托
Hector. - Hector.
发生什么事了?
What happened to you?
好了,好了,给右上臂和肩膀照个X光
All right, let's get a chest X-ray right upper arm and shoulder.
泰勒医生,你能处理一下吗?
Dr. Taylor, can you handle this?
可以。
Got it. All right.
喂。斯特凡怎么样了?
Hey. How's Stefan?
我不是为这个来这的
Not why I'm here.
我觉得狂暴帮
I think there's been a retaliation shooting
遭到了报复性枪击
against El Rabioso.
赫克托干的。他刚进了急诊室
Goes by Hector. He just rolled into the ED.
该死的
Damn.
他刚认出了斯特凡
He just recognized Stefan,
我很确定他的同伙出去报信了
and I'm pretty sure his buddy got a message out.
你觉得他们要在医院开战?
You think they're bringing the war to the hospital?
没错
Yeah.
就是这样
I do.
所以塔拉是怎么了?
So Tara's gotta be what?
第二次妊娠中期?
Middle second trimester?
我只知道
All I know is she's going
她要去做晚期妊娠检查
to her third-trimester checkup tomorrow.
我希望能一块去,但你知道这是怎么回事
I asked to come along, but you know how that is.
我们的女儿们啊
- Our daughters.
她们都要求独♥立♥了,对吧
They're an independent bunch, right?
记得70年代的那歌♥吗?
Remember that '70's song,
“固执的女人”(猫王的歌♥)
"Hard Headed Woman"?- Mm.
完美的描述。是吧
Perfect description. Right?
你那位固执的女人怎么样了?
How's your hardheaded woman?
安娜挺不错的
Anna's great.
和平时一样可爱
Adorable as ever.
我的焦虑的持续来源
Constant source of anxiety.
也许又交了个新男友
A new boyfriend I'm not so sure about.
啊偶
- Uh-oh.
就是这样
Uh-oh is right.
我得走了
Oh, I have to go.
咱们之后再聊
I'll talk to you later.
你知道我有工作人员和病人要保护?
You understand I've got staff and patients to protect?
当然
Of course.
但我们这里有两个敌对的帮派成员
But we have two rival gang members here.
而且狂暴帮一定会尽全力
And the El Rabioso are gonna do their best
确保斯特凡没法活着出院
to make sure Stefan doesn't leave this hospital alive.
那你们为什么
So why can't you have
不派穿制♥服♥的警官来保护呢?
uniformed officers standing guard?
因为这是一个已经持续了三年
Because this is part of an undercover operation
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表