- 有时候你得在被尊重和
- Sometimes you gotta choose between being respected
和被喜欢之间做出选择。
and being liked.
- 你让她去放手一搏。
- You told her to stick her neck out.
- 你再次证明了你不能安分守己。
- You continue to prove you can't stay in your lane.
- 因为自从我来了之后
- 'Cause you've been running this joint
发现你把这地方搞得像个免下车洗车场。
like a drive-through car wash since I got here.
我们本应该帮助人们。
We supposed to be helping people.
- 你在以前的工作中对
- You had a fair amountof experience with
官僚主义有了充分的认知。
- 几年前
bureaucracy in your old job.
- Some years ago
流弹击中了一个14岁的男孩。
stray bullet hit a 14-year-old boy.
奇迹的是,他活了下来。
By some miracle, he survived.
这就是我从医的原因。
It's what drew me to medicine.
- 你还有一直在吃药吗?
- You been taking your meds?
- 我能照顾好自己。
- I can take care of myself.
- 但是妈,求你了,你不能住在街上了。
- But Mom... please, we've got to get you off the streets.
- 自从库珀医生开始推动Vas-COM后
- Dr. Cooper has gotten some very fat perks
他获得了一些丰厚的津贴。
since he started boosting the Vascon.
- 医院买♥♥的设备越多,他的回扣就越多。
- The more devices the hospital buys, the bigger his kickback.
所以我让他觉得我愿意做任何事来赚钱。
So I make him think I'd do anything for money.
- 那太棒了,太漂亮了。
- It's great. It's beautiful.
我是说,海滩是...
I mean, the beaches are...
我的意思是,它们永远那么的美好。
I mean, they just go on forever.
水是如此的蓝。
The water is so blue.
- 早上好,马特。
- Morning, Matt.
- 威尔,我的好兄弟!
谢谢你。
- Will, my good man!
Thank you.
- 又升级了一下?
- Little upgrade there?
是啊。
Yeah.
老兄。
- Man.
这太令人喜欢了。
That is sweet.
- 谢谢。你看了熊队的比赛吗?
- Thanks. Did you catch that Bears game?
- 没有,我错过了。
- 噢,你错过了...
- No, I missed it.
- Oh, you missed...
- 怎么了?
- 比赛太棒了。
- Yeah?
- So good.
- 我当时在一个朋友的扑克之夜。
- I was at a buddy's poker night.
真是个大错误。
Big mistake.
- 你宿醉了?
- You hungover?
- 不,更糟糕,我输了个精光。
- No, worse. Man, I lost my shirt.
下的注远远超出了我的能力。
- 这是常有的事。
Bought in way beyond my means.
- It happens.
- 是啊,这是我现在最不想遇到的事。
- Yeah, it's just the last thing I need right now.
你知道吗,我还在偿还我的大学,
You know, I'm still paying back college,
医学院,信♥用♥卡♥贷款...
med school, credit cards...
- 是的,是的,我知道,我也经历过。
- Yeah, yeah. Yeah, I've been there.
- 没持续多久。
- Not in quite a while.
- 是啊,我现在过得还不错。
- Yeah, I'm doing all right in the moment.
- 我想说,有什么建议吗?
- Yeah, I'd say. Any tips?
因为我要开始上夜班了。
'Cause I'm about ready to start
picking up the graveyard shift.
- 你绝望了?
- 好吧,还能怎么说呢?
- You're desperate?
- Well, how could you tell?
- 哇。好吧,让我想想看。
- Wow.
Okay, let me think about it.
嘿,听着,我7点还有事。
Hey, listen, I gotta run to make my 7:00,
但我会来找你的,威尔,好吗?
- 好的,再见。
but I'll see you, Will, okay?
- Yeah, see you.
- 如果你不打算点单,
- If you're not going to order something,
那你就得离开这里。我需要座位。
you're gonna have to leave. I need the booth.
- 我们重新说一次怎么样?
- Why don't we try that again?
但这次从“早上好!
But this time let's start with a "Good morning!
您需要些什么?”开始。
What can I get you?"
然后好好笑一笑,就像平时在销♥售♥一样。
And throw in a smile, just to really sell it.
天啊,对不起。
Gosh, I'm sorry.
我不是故意...
- 两杯咖啡。
I didn't mean to...
- Two coffees.
黑咖啡,然后把菜单拿来。
Black. And bring back a couple menus.
嗨。
Hi.
我给你带了三个月的药。
I brought you a three-month supply of your meds.
妈,我知道你不喜欢吃药,但你需要他们。
I know you don't like taking them, but you need to, Mom.
- 我们...做个小交易怎么样?
- How about... we make a little deal?
如果你借我1200块,我就好好吃药。
I'll take them if you loan me $1,200.
这是给货车的,这样就能让它再次运转了。
For the van, so I can get it running again.
我宁愿给你钱去租♥房♥♥子。
I'd rather give you the money for rent.
- 别又来那一套。
- Don't start with that again.
- 你需要一个真正的屋顶。
- You need a roof over your head.
暖气,自来水。
- 也许你需要这些,
Heat, running water.
- Maybe you need all that,
但我用不着。
but I don't.
我都在货车了过了好几个冬天了。
Survived plenty of winters in the van.
如果你不想借我钱...
If you don't want to spot me the cash...
- 不,不是...不是我不想。
- No, it's... it's not that I don't want to.
- 你只是想对我指手画脚。
- You just wanna call the shots.
告诉我要怎么去花它。
Tell me how to use it.
就当我没说。
Just forget it.
- 不,妈,等一下!
- No, Mom, wait!
早餐不吃了吗?
What about breakfast?
- 我不想呆在任何不欢迎我的地方。
- I don't want to stay anywhere I'm not wanted.
- 事情进展如何?
- 还行。
- How's it going?
- Yeah.
给你。他来了。
There you go. There he is.
最近怎么样,迪伦?
What's up, Dylan?
嘿,凯文,你怎么样?
Hey, what's up, Kev?
- 你做手术的时候也迟到吗...医生?
- You show up late to surgery too... Doc?
- 你也早上好,姐姐。
- And good morning to you, sis.
- 老兄,我们要玩什么?
- 我们来玩21分。
- What we playing, man?
- We playing 21.
- 别看我。我不想掺和进
- Ay, don't look at me. I'm not getting in the middle
斯科特兄弟的矛盾。
- 不管怎样...
of that Scott sibling beef.
- Anyway...
你确定要弄脏你漂亮的指甲吗,迪伦?
you sure you want to dirty those pretty fingernails, D?
得把它们保持干净,因为你需要把人开膛破肚。
Gotta keep them clean, case you gotta cut someone open.
- 自以为是的家伙。
- 回到突击队来吧。
- Smart-ass.
- So back to the bust.
同时行动,一个片区,三个房♥子,
Simultaneous breaches. Three houses, same block.
砰!我们把门从合页上砸下来。
Bam! We knock the door off the hinges.
我们一起经历过了,不是吗?
So we coming through, right?
- 哟,有枪声。
- Yo, that was gunfire.
- 没错那就是枪声。
- Damn right that was gunfire.
- 三楼,凯文。
- 我来上报。
- Third floor, Kev.
- I'll call it in.
- 好的。
- All right.
- 911,
我是凯文·阿特沃特警官,警号♥52784。
this is Officer Kevin Atwater. Badge number 52784.
达门和潘兴的西南角大楼
Shots fired on the inside of the southwest corner building
内发生了枪击。派增援到这边来。
on Damen and Pershing. Roll some cars this way.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
走吧。
Let's go.
- 不,兄弟。你不能进来。
- Nah, man. No way you're coming in.
你甚至都没带武器。
- 我没事的。
You're not even armed.
- I'll be all right.
- 你得退下,你已经不是警♥察♥了。
- You need to stand down. You are not the police anymore.
- 芝加哥警♥察♥,大帅哥,你没事吧?
- Chicago PD, big guy. You okay?
一切还好吗?
Everything all right?
嘿!
Hey!
- 抓紧了,我们会救你的,好吗?
- Hold tight, we're gonna get
you some help, okay?
佐拉?
Zora?
佐拉?
- 迪伦,这边!
Zora?
- D, over here!
我们会救你的,好吗?
We're gonna get you some help,
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表