Badge-entry only.
然后等着一切安全
And wait for the all clear.
是的,女士
Uh, yes, ma'am.
先生?
Sir?
打扰一下,先生
Excuse me, sir?
先生,我需要你出示通行证
Sir, I really need to see your pass.
刚遭遇一名男性袭击
Just been assaulted by a male.
拉美裔。身高1米78
Hispanic. 5'10".
身穿黑色夹克和牛仔裤。佩戴银色项链
Black jacket and jeans. Silver necklace.
正向西跑,经过心导管实验室
Headed westbound past the cardiac cath lab!
站住
Stop!
冷静,冷静
We're all calm here.
你知道吗,我呃,我不认为
So you know what, I, uh, I don't think we're looking
这是医疗疏忽。
at medical neglect here.
好吧,那我们就没什么能做的了
Well, then we have nothing.
我得让她出院了
I gotta let her go.
至少我们尝试过
We tried.
霍斯特德医生?-什么事?
Dr. Halstead? - Yeah?
艾薇之前的医疗记录从东慈医院传过来了
Well, Ivy's old records just came in from East Mercy.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
查尔斯医生?-什么?
Dr. Charles? - Yeah?
看看这个
Look at this.
艾薇的肿瘤
Ivy's tumor.
它没有变大
It's not getting bigger.
它萎缩了
It's shrinking.
艾薇
Hey, Ivy.
你想,呃,特里尼再给你一些枢复宁吗?
You want, uh, Trini to give you some more Zofran?
我回家就好了。
I'll be better once I'm home.
我们拿到了你之前的CT记录,你之前的记录,
Well, we got your CT records, your old ones, and, um,
好像你的肿瘤并没有变大
it seems your tumor isn't getting bigger.
它变小了
It's getting smaller.
变小了?
- Smaller?
它萎缩了
It is shrinking.
哦,天哪
Oh, my God.
这个茶。-是的
The tea. - Yeah.
它起作用了。-哦,等等
It's working. - Whoa, hold on.
我不想妄下结论。
I wanna avoid jumping to any conclusions.
这种茶被广泛质疑,
This tea has been widely discredited,
它的任何成分都没有被证明
and none of its ingredients have proven
具有抗癌特性。
to have cancer-fighting properties.
好吧,但它正在变小
Well, but it's getting smaller.
艾薇,这很好
Ivy, this is great.
我为什么老是吐
Why do I keep throwing up?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
你还有茶吗我送到实验室去化验一下?
Do you have some of that tea I can send to the lab?
看看是不是因为这个
See if it's causing any of this?
好,我这还有一包
Sure, I've got a packet right here.
艾薇,我不喜欢这样
Ivy, I don't like this.
我想送你上楼做个内窥镜检查
I wanna send you upstairs for an endoscopy
搞清楚到底是怎么回事
to figure out what's going on.
艾薇。为什么会吐♥血♥?
Ivy. Why's there blood?
这怎么回事?
- What's happening?
一定是她的呕吐
Must be a Mallory-Weiss tear
造成了食管黏膜撕裂
in her esophagus from the vomiting.
准备两个单位的血液和血浆
Get two units of blood and plasma
还有10毫克的胃复安
and 10 milligrams of Reglan now.
艾薇?
Ivy?
艾薇?
Ivy?
她现在失血过多
Okay, she's lost too much blood.
我们得让她上楼烧灼血管。
We need to get her upstairs to cauterize the vessels.
是个很小的手术
It's a simple procedure.
但如果我们不马上上去的话她会死的
But if we don't get her up now, she could die.
你同意吗?
Do I have your consent?
同意。无论做什么都行
Yes. Anything.
告诉内窥镜检查,我们马上过去。
Tell endoscopy we're coming up right now.
她会没事的,对吗?
She's gonna be okay, right?
她必须没事
She has to be.
说实话,伙计,我真的不知道。
Honestly, buddy, I don't--I don't really know.
好吧,那茶,她得继续喝。
Okay, that tea, she's gotta keep taking it.
它起效了,所以她不能放弃
It's working, so she can't give up.
我们会做我们能做的一切
We're gonna do everything we possibly can.
我可以向你保证。
That I can assure you.
有人吗,快来帮忙
Somebody, help.
血压降低了
Pressure's dropping.
用去甲肾上腺素,输两单位血,
Okay, start norepinephrine, hang two units of blood,
启动大量输血方案
trigger the MTP.
脉搏很弱。-移植吗?
Pulse is thready. - Transplant?
我很抱歉,我们没时间了
I'm so sorry. We're out of time.
我们得送你上楼做子♥宫♥切除手术。
We have to get you upstairs for a hysterectomy.
好吗?
Okay?
好,走吧!走
Okay, go! Go, go, go.
亚设医生?
Dr. Asher?
让我捐我的子♥宫♥吧
Let me donate my uterus.
你应该知道这个过程是不可逆转的吧?
You do realize that this procedure is not reversible?
你将不会有自己的孩子了
You would not be able to have children of your own.
我一开始就不想要孩子
I never wanted kids to begin with.
我从来没想过当母亲,但这对
I never wanted to be a mother, but it was so important
布莱尔很重要,我不能告诉她
to Claire, I couldn't tell her.
我能生孩子而她不能对她来说是不公平的
It's just not fair that I can have kids and she can't.
拜托了。-好吧,贝丝,你需要
Please. - Okay, Beth, you need time
时间来做这么大个决定
to make a decision this big.
没时间了
There is no time.
你一移除克莱尔的子♥宫♥就完了
Once you remove Claire's uterus, that's it.
不是吗?
Isn't it?
除非你能再给她一个
Unless you can give her another.
我们不知道你匹不匹配
We don't know if you're a match.
我不知道能不能让我们的移植外科主任同意。
And I don't know if I could get our head of transplant surgery to agree.
这是我妹唯一的机会
This is my sister's only chance.
你必须试试
You have to try.
嘿,帕梅拉,你有时间吗?
Hey, Pamela. You got a sec?
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
他们要带克莱尔去做手术。
Okay, so they're taking Claire up to surgery.
我们有一个活的捐赠者。
We have a live donor.
你会做移植手术吗?
Will you do the transplant?
克罗克特,移植医学是在人们
Crockett, transplant medicine is about saving lives
别无选择的情况下拯救生命。
when people have no other option.
她有别的选择。-我不假装理解母亲和孩子
She does. - I don't pretend to understand
之间的关系,但你懂。
the bond between a mother and a child, but you do.
你和艾弗里
You and Avery.
现在你有机会把这种经历带给其他人。
Now you have the chance to give that experience to someone else.
帕梅拉
Pamela.
好吧
All right.
我会做的
Fine, I'll do it.
你好。-听说你侥幸脱险了。
Hey. - Heard about your close call.
你还好吗?
You okay?
嗯,呃
Yeah, uh,
我很确定他们知道我离开了重症监护室
I'm pretty sure they knew I was leaving the ICU.
狂暴帮可能还有人在医院里面
El Rabioso probably has someone on the inside.
好吧,比如女朋友,亲戚,
Okay, like a girlfriend, or a relative,
或者医院员工给他们提供信息。
or some hospital employee feeding them info.
听着
Listen.
斯特凡现在稳定了,但他可能还会出血
Stefan is stable now, but he might have a bleed.
我不知道我们还能呆多久。
I don't know how much longer we can stay put.
知道了
I hear you.
迪伦,这些人是来杀斯特凡的。
Dylan, these guys are here to kill Stefan.
对他们来说,这才是最重要的。
That's all that matters to them.
我不想让你再陷入任何危险。
And I don't wanna put you in any more danger.
下次有麻烦的迹象时,你就给我个信♥号♥♥
You send up flares at the next sign of trouble,
好吗?
all right?
我要挂了
I'll pull the plug.
什么都不会发生
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表