And this cavity--
这就是我为什么频繁生病的原因?
It's why I'm getting sick so often?
它是细菌,病毒的滋生地,
lt's a breeding ground for bacteria, viruses,
在这个病例中,是曲菌瘤。
and in this case, an aspergilloma.
这是一大团真菌。
It's a mass of fungus.
但这是可以治疗的。你有两个选择
But it's treatable, okay? You have two options.
首先是CT引导下的抗生素输液。
The first is CT-guided antibiotic infusion.
这是一排直接插入肿块的药物。
It's a line of meds inserted directly into the mass.
但有一个问题
But there's a catch.
药物可以清除目前的感染
So the meds will clear up the current infection,
但它们除不了病根
but they won't address the root of the problem,
也就是这个洞
the cavity.
那第二个选择呢?
Option two?
叶切除术。
A lobectomy.
这个手术可以移除肿块
It's a surgery that would remove the mass
以及肺部受损区域,也就是空洞所在的地方。
as well as the damaged area of lung where the cavity is.
没有洞,就没有细菌能栖息的地儿
No more cavity, no place for germs to roost.
说实话
I won't lie.
我害怕做手术,但…
Surgery scares me, but...
好吧
Okay.
碰碰运气
Let's take a chance.
我就赌一把
Roll the dice.
做手术
Surgery.
好
Okay.
好,肠系膜上静脉吻合完成
Okay, SMV anastomosis complete.
该动脉了
Onto the artery.
我们能行,凯拉。我们能行。
We got this, Kayla. We got this.
瓦莎?
Varsha?
喂,我知道这不关我的事
Hey, this is none of my business,
但你结婚只是
but listen, are you just getting married
为了让你妈妈好过点吗?
to make your mom feel better?
不
No.
完全不是,我是为了我自己
Not at all, I'm doing it for me.
看看你现在的表情
Look on your face.
当我第一次知道这门包办
I had the same reaction
婚姻的时候我和你的反应一样
when the idea of arranged marriage first came up.
但我后来想了想
But then I thought about it
然后意识到我的交友生活…
and realized my dating life...
那些交友应用,游戏,相亲
the apps, the games, the fix-ups.
是,我知道那是什么样
Yeah, I know, I know the world.
虽然和阿琼在一起是截然不同的一条路
With Arjun, though, it's a different path.
但目标是一致的,久而久之建立爱情。
Same goal, build a love over time.
我会全力参与
I'm all in.
哦,那就是阿琼
Oh. That's Arjun.
嗯。-他比我想的要高
Hmm. - He's taller than I imagined.
我走了
Excuse me.
你好,阿琼
Hello, Arjun.
你好,瓦莎
Hi, Varsha.
很高兴终于见到你了
So nice to finally meet you.
这是给你母亲的
There are for your mom.
凯拉会没事吗?
So Kayla's gonna be all right?
手术进行的很顺利
Well, the surgery went very well.
她接下来的三到四周
She'll need to stay here in the NICU
需要待在新生儿重症监护室
for the next three or four weeks,
但我有理由相信
but I have every reason to believe
她会恢复得很好的
she's gonna make a full recovery.
米勒先生和米勒夫人,捐赠婴儿的祖父母
Mr. and Mrs. Miller, I have David and Alice Price,
大卫·普莱斯和爱丽丝·普莱斯
grandparents of the donor infant.
他们想见见凯拉
They've asked to meet Kayla.
可以
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
看起来像一个全新的家庭。
Looks like a brand new family.
是啊
Yeah.
什么事?
What's up?
我的申请通过了
My offer's been accepted.
我改主意了,我买♥♥了那个房♥子
I changed my mind, I'm buying that building.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的病人鲁迪,楼上的那个?
Listen, your patient Rudy, upstairs?
他要求见你
He's asking for you.
鲁迪?
Rudy?
他做完手术了?
He's already out of surgery?
你好,鲁迪
Hey, Rudy.
CT灌注?
CT infusion?
你没做手术
You didn't have the surgery.
不
No.
技术人员把我推进手术室,我想
Techs came to wheel me into the OR and I thought,
鲁迪,你到底在做什么?
"Rudy, what the hell are you doing?
你会在手术台上把血流光的
You could bleed out on the table."
做出一时冲动的决定,尤其是那些有风险的决定。
Spur-of-the-moment decisions, especially risky ones.
不…
No--
不,那不是我能做出来的
No, that's--that's not me.
你是对的
You were right.
谨慎行事没有问题
No problem with playing it safe.
谢谢你,霍斯特德医生
Thanks, Dr. Halstead.
很高兴我能帮上忙
Yeah, glad I could help.
所以基兰在扭动她的脚趾,
So Kiran is wiggling her toes,
和瓦莎和阿琼聊天。
chatting with Varsha and Arjun.
这是一个好的开始。
Off to a good start.
很高兴听你这么说
Glad to hear it.
来,听听这个
Well, listen to this.
我百度了一下
I did a little Googling,
我发现一项研究表明,这个国家
and I found a study that said that the divorce rate
包办婚姻的离婚率
for arranged marriages in this country?
低于4%
Less than 4%.
而那些两情相悦的婚姻呢?
Whereas marriages where people chose each other?
离婚率高达40%
40% ended in divorce.
怎么样
How about that?
我卸载了我的约会应用
I'm deleting my dating apps.
没开玩笑
No kidding.
哦
Oh.
我猜你要决定
Uh-huh, so I guess you decided to, uh,
出去在多玩一会
hang out a little bit more.
或者去约个会
Or--or it's a date.
暂时还不确定,但我想我正
Not sure yet, but, uh, I guess I'm gonna
给自己一个机会弄清楚
give us a chance to find out.
好
Okay.
20多岁男性,左下胸部枪伤
20-something male, GSW left lower chest.
两个洞,贯穿伤
Two holes, through and through.
昏迷评分8T,血压94/72
GCS 8T, BP 94/72.
心率112,血氧饱和度100%
Heart rate 112, sats 100%.
在现场插管。
Intubated in the field.
哦,天哪,斯特凡
Oh, man, Stefan.
他是唯一的受害者吗?-只有他在现场
He the only victim? - Just him on site.
哎呀,我就不该让他走
Ah, I never should've let him go.
这人是你什么人?
Who is this guy to you?
没事,我今天才见他
No one, I just met him today.
你今天下午真的很忙
You were really dialed in this afternoon.
你掌控了那个手术室
You owned that OR.
嗯
Yeah.
这个病例触及了我们的痛处
Case hit close to home.
嗯?
Oh?
我曾经有个女儿
I had a daughter.
哈珀
Harper.
她很早就去世了
Lost her too soon.
白血病
Leukemia.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你知道,很长一段时间
You know, for a long time...
关于她的记忆是我…是我最大的痛处
The memory of her was my-- my greatest weakness.
今天,好像是真正力量的源泉啊
Well, today, it seemed like a source of real strength.
你在这啊,抱歉我迟到了
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表