- Prognosis is good.
我不觉得它有问题,但我们需要做一个X光
I don't think that it's broken, but we're gonna get an x-ray
进行确认。
- 我饿了。
to check it out.
- I'm peckish.
我们给这家医院捐了一大笔钱。
We've donated a small fortune to this hospital.
如果你能给我们一点点心就更好了。
It'd be nice if you could offer us a snack.
- 吉姆,你为什么不去自助餐厅买♥♥点东西呢?
- Jim, why don't you go grab something from the cafeteria?
- 行吧。亲爱的你要什么不?
- Fine. Honey, you want anything?
- 不用,谢谢。
- No, thanks.
我为他道歉。
I'm sorry about him.
他最近有点不舒服。
He's been a bit out of sorts lately.
- 没关系,别放在心上。
- That's okay. Don't worry about it.
- 我们会很快回来给你拍X光。
- We'll be back shortly to take you for that x-ray.
- 这很奇怪。
- That was odd.
古德温一向看人很准。
Goodwin's usually an excellent judge of character.
我的意思是,或许就像伊莱恩说的,
I mean, maybe it's like Elaine said,
可能他今天过的不好。
maybe he's just having a bad day.
- 也许他在捐赠活动上表现出他最好的一面,
- Or maybe he's on his best behavior at donor events,
但在我们这就表现得像个凡人...
- 凡人?
but around us mere mortals...
- Mere mortals?
这可是你自己说的。
Speak for yourself.
- 什么情况?
- 坎迪斯·梅森。
- What do we got?
- Candace Mason.
31岁女性,
31-year-old female.
步行时被低速撞倒。
Pedestrian struck at low speed.
意识清醒。
No loss of consciousness.
现场做了颈椎X光检查。生命体征稳定。
C-spine cleared in the field. Vitals are stable.
只有左肘感到疼痛。
And pain confined to her left elbow.
- 嗨,我是霍尔斯特医生,这位是斯科特医生。
- Hi, I'm Dr. Halstead. And this here is Dr. Scott.
- 我发誓,我过马路前已经看过旁边的路了。
- I swear, I looked both ways before I crossed the street.
我确信我做了。
I'm sure I did.
我不知道我怎么会没看到那辆车过来。
I don't know how I didn't see that car coming at me.
- 没关系,我们明白了。
- That's okay. We gotcha.
好了,数三下换床。
All right, transfer on three.
好了吗?1,2,3。
Ready? One, two, three.
- 我的天啊。坎迪斯·梅森?
- My God. Candace Mason?
我必须告诉你,你的网站救了我的命。
I have to tell you, your website saved my life.
读了关于你和狼疮的历程...
Reading about your journey with Lupus...
它终于激励了我去看医生。
it finally inspired me to see a doctor.
你...你还好吗?
Are... are you okay?
我在时讯上看到你说突然发作了?
I read on the newsletter you were having a flare-up?
是的,我发作了,但不是我在这里的原因。
Yes, I am, but that's not why I'm here.
我出了点小事故。
- 好好照顾她。
I was in a minor accident.
- Take good care of her.
她是个天使。
She's an angel.
- 所以你的狼疮突然发作了。
- So you're having a Lupus flare-up.
你在服用什么药物?
What medications are you taking?
- 我没有服用任何药物。
- I'm not taking any medications.
- 但如果你发作了...
- 好吧,嗯...
- But if you're in a flare-up...
- Right, um...
任何我告诉你的关于我健康情况的事
anything I tell you in regards to my health
都受患者保密条约保护,对吧?
is protected by patient confidentiality, right?
- 是的,没错。
- Yes, that's right.
- 我并没有复发。
- I'm not in the middle of a flare-up.
我知道我跟那个女人说了什么,
I know what I said to that woman,
但我的狼疮目前并没有发作。
but my Lupus isn't currently active.
事实上我已经得到了缓解...
Truth is I've been in remission...
差不多有五年了。
for almost five years.
- 泰勒医生,开始吧,我知无不答。
- Okay, Dr. Taylor, shoot. Ask me anything.
- 我希望你给予我的十年计划一些反馈意见。
- I was hoping you'd give me feedback on my ten-year plan.
- 抱歉,你刚刚说了“十年计划”?
- I'm sorry, did you just say "ten-year plan"?
是一个完整的十年规划吗?
As in a full-on decade of planning?
哇喔。
Wow.
你全都写出来了。
You wrote it out.
用活页把所有内容都夹好了。
Binder and everything.
- 你认为我会偷工减料吗?
- You think I'd cut corners?
- 你总是这么规划未来?
- You always been so future-oriented?
- 不,实际上。有点相反。
- No, actually. Kind of the opposite.
我早年花了很多时间回顾过去。
I spent a lot of my early years looking backwards.
- 过去?
- Backwards?
嗯,嗯..
Well, um...
我是被领养的。
I'm adopted.
所以我猜想,我对我的出身
So I just had a lot of questions in regards
存在很多疑问。
to my origins, I guess.
我对我的亲生父母一无所知。
I didn't know anything about my birth parents.
但当我接受了我无法得到任何答案,
But once I accepted I wasn't going to get any answers,
我决定把我所有的精力放在前方。
I decided to focus all of my energy ahead instead.
好的,我明白了。
Yeah, I get that.
有道理。
Makes sense.
我的话,我喜欢乘浪前行。
Me, I tend to ride the wave.
看生活会把我带向何方,你理解吗?
See where life takes me, you know?
- 我从来不让生活主导我。
- I can't say I've ever let life take the lead.
好吧,不管你情不情愿,它都会给你
Well, whether you let it or not, it's gonna throw you
带来些曲折。根据我的经验...
some curveballs. And in my experience...
计划产生预期。而预期,它们可能会,
planning leads to expectations. And expectations, they can,
导致失望。是吧?
lead to disappointments. Yeah?
- 马塞尔医生,你能来看看3号♥治疗室
- Dr. Marcel, could you take a look at the patient
的病人吗?
in treatment 3?
- 是什么情况?
- 我不知道。
- What's the problem?
- I don't know.
还没有收治她。只知道她拒绝跟
I didn't intake her. Just know she's refusing
除了医生外的任何人交谈。
to speak with anyone until she sees a doctor.
- 好的,我马上过去。
- Yeah, okay. I'll be right there.
抱歉了,我得长话短说。
- 实际上,如果你不介意的话,
Sorry, I gotta cut it short.
- Actually, if you don't mind,
我想跟着你去。
I would love to tag along.
- 完全不介意。
- 太棒了。
- No, not at all.
- Cool.
- 你好,霍利女士。
- Hey there, Ms. Hawley.
我是马塞尔医生。这位是泰勒医生。
I'm Dr. Marcel. This is Dr. Taylor.
有什么我们能做的吗?
- 嗨,我是吉娜。
How can we help?
- Hi, it's Gina.
- 你现在可以把围巾摘下来了。
- You can take the scarf off now.
- 我来把帘子拉上。
- I'll close the curtain.
- 她不愿意来医院。
- She didn't wanna come in.
我几乎是把她拖上车的。
I practically had to drag her to my car.
- 你是她的...
- 最好的朋友。
- You're her...
- Best friend.
我在疫情高峰期的时候离开了芝加哥
I left Chicago at the height of the pandemic
直到上周才刚回来。
and just got back last week.
如果我知道发生了什么事...
If I had known what was going on...
- 莉莎,我没事,真的。
- Liza, I feel fine, really.
- 你一点也不好。
- You are not fine.
你必须给他们看看。
You have to show them.
- 听着,吉娜,如果这能让你感到安慰的话,
- Well, listen, Gina, if it's any comfort,
我们已经见过了所有已知的所有疣,疖子,囊肿。
we've seen every wart, boil, cyst known to man.
在这里没有什么让人尴尬的。
So you've got nothing to be embarrassed about here.
- 还记得我跟你说过库珀从
- Remember when I said Cooper was getting consulting fees
Vasik和其他公♥司♥拿“咨♥询♥费”吗?
from Vasik and various other companies?
我开始研究其他几个公♥司♥。
Well, I started looking at those other companies.
然后我发现了一些奇怪的的东西,
And I found some peculiar things like stock photos
像网站上的素材图片、联♥系♥电♥话♥都关联到
on their websites, contact numbers that are connected
海外的客户服务中心。
to overseas call centers.
所以我联♥系♥了一位
So I got in touch with one of my friends
在做财富经理的朋友。拜托他做些调查。
who's a wealth manager. Asked him to do some digging.
最后发现这些公♥司♥都是空壳公♥司♥。
And it turns out they're shell companies.
- 所以Vasik用这些来掩人耳目。
- So Vasik set them up as a cover.
- 对了,今天上午进展如何?
- Anyway, how'd it go this morning?
- 我使劲哭穷,但我不确定库珀是否上钩了。
- I cried broke, but I'm not sure Cooper took the bait.
我们会抓住他的,古德温女士。
Hey, we're gonna nail him, Ms. Goodwin.
- 请进。
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表