剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
making sure you people haven't trashed my house.
确保你们没把我的房♥子拆了
Well, it's still early, boss.
现在还早呢 头儿
I hear congratulations are in order, so...
我听说可以庆祝了 所以...
I brought some champagne-type substance from a local vineyard.
我从当地的酒庄买♥♥了一些香槟型的酒
It's quite a place you got here, Eliot.
你这房♥子真是漂亮啊 艾略特
Thank you.
谢谢
Salt or no salt?
你要抹了盐的还是没盐的
Really? You don't remember?
不会吧 你不记得了吗
What? That the last time we had Margarita's
记得什么 我们上一次喝玛格丽塔
was October 23rd, 2002.
是在2002年的10月23日
No, no, no, no. Winterfest, Henry's Square.
不 不对 亨利广场的冬季嘉年华
No, it wasn't.
不对
I know.
我知道
My birthday party at the Habla was last year.
是去年在哈巴拉我的生日派对上
I'm just keeping you honest.
我只是想套你的话而已
Enjoy your salt. Thank you very much.
享用你的盐吧 非常感谢
You're thinking about Shelley, aren't you?
你在想谢莉 对吧
I don't know.
我也不知道
She wanted to see the father of her son
她只不过是想看看孩子的父亲
move forward, get closure
开始新生活 做个了结
and it got her killed.
没想到却被害了
What about Travis? What does he get?
那特拉维斯呢 他的指控是什么
Obstruction, accessory?
妨碍司法公正还是包庇罪
My guess is, the Mortimers
我猜莫蒂默一家
would be very happy to have this all just go away.
会非常乐于看到这一切烟消云散的
My guess is, you're right.
我想你是对的
His dream must have seemed
在他看来 他的梦想已经近在咫尺
so close that he could hardly fail to grasp it.
绝不可能与它失之交臂
Gatsby.
盖茨比说的
Oh, not a story that ends very well.
这可不是个欢喜大结局的故事
Ever.
从来都不是
Hey, I got a suggestion.
我有个提议
Major Crimes just set up a Long Island division.
重案组干脆成立一个长岛分部好了
From June to Labor day.
从六月份到劳动节都在这边办公
Hear, hear.
同意
I'll drink to that. Whoa.
为这个提议干一杯
Hey guys, let's get a picture.
大家一起合个影吧
Let's do this, let's sit here.
来吧 都坐这儿吧
Ready, guys? Squeeze in.
准备好了吗 靠近点
Hey, guys! Give me a shot.
各位 看我这里
Alright, ready? And... 1,2,3 smile.
准备好了吗 一 二 三 笑一笑
And cheers!
茄子
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表