剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
You want my advice?
想听我的建议吗
Pay the money and be done with it.
把钱付了了事
Jack Paulson.
杰克·鲍尔森
Okay, thanks.
好 谢了
Murray's over at Paulson's office.
莫里在鲍尔森的办公室
He's gone. No sign of Lara.
他跑了 没留下关于劳拉的线索
You think he was in this from the beginning?
你觉得他从一开始就参与其中吗
I don't know how I missed it.
我怎么会没想到
It's the perfect plan: two birds with one stone.
多完美的计划 一石二鸟
Paulson takes out the Westport kidnappers
鲍尔森解决掉韦斯特波特绑♥架♥犯
and collects $5 million from Sonnenland.
从索纳兰手上赚到五百万美元
Three birds. He also gets back at the cops
是三鸟 他还报复了
who ruined his career. The thing is,
毁了他事业的警♥察♥ 问题是
he's got to know, we find the bodies,
他应该明白我们一定会发现尸体
we figure it out.
找出真♥相♥
So, bye-bye, Jack.
所以一走了之了
Yeah, Jay, what's up?
杰 怎么了
Okay, the girl's father's on the move.
女孩的父亲开始行动了
He left his house around 45 minutes ago.
他大约45分钟前离开了家
Took his car over to a car wash on 10th Ave.
开车去了第十大道上的一家洗车店
All right, thanks. Wait a second.
知道了 谢谢 等等
What's the name of the car wash?
洗车店叫什么名字
Uh, place called Easy Clean--
"易洗净"
tenth Ave and 24th.
第十大道和第二十四街交界处
He's dropping the ransom money.
他要去交赎金了
Paulson's back on plan. Listen to me.
鲍尔森继续执行计划了 听着
When we brought him in-- when I brought him in--
当我们 准确说是我带他回局里后
all he had to do was make sure things went south at the drop.
他所要做的只是保证赎金交易失败
Then he goes to Sonnenland,
然后他去找索纳兰
convinces him to let him make the drop himself.
说服索纳兰让他亲自去交赎金
Okay, thanks. Bye.
好的 谢了 再见
According to the manager,
据经理所说
Sonnenland came in an hour ago,
索纳兰一小时前来过
got a basic wash, then left a bag off,
做了基本洗护 然后留下一个包
gave the guy a 20
给了他二十美元
to hold it for Jack Paulson.
要他把包交给杰克·鲍尔森
Paulson called ten minutes ago,
鲍尔森十分钟前打来电♥话♥
said he's on his way to get it.
说他马上过来取
On his way out of the country.
在逃之夭夭的路上吧
Jay's been on Paulson's credit cards,
杰查过鲍尔森的信♥用♥卡♥
said he just purchased a ticket to Honduras.
他刚买♥♥了张去洪都拉斯的机票
What happens to the girl?
那女孩怎么办
Why don't we ask him?
为什么不直接问他
Paulson.
鲍尔森
Owner's worried about his lost business.
老板在担心他丢掉的生意
Yeah, well, tell him we're cops.
告诉他我们是警♥察♥
We'll buy a lot of air fresheners.
我们会买♥♥很多空气清香剂
He's not talking.
他不开口
Any attempts at interference by the police, and she will die.
如果有任何警♥察♥企图干扰 她都会没命
He'll talk to me.
他会和我谈的
Let's go.
我们走
Where's Lara?
劳拉在哪
I told you, I want a lawyer.
我说过了 我要请律师
You don't deserve a lawyer. Where's Lara?
你不配请律师 劳拉在哪
I have no idea.
我不知道
Why were you headed to JFK?
你为什么要去肯尼迪机场
Who says I was?
谁说我要去
The ticket in your pocket.
你口袋里的机票
You found out we were on to you, you panicked, and you ran.
你发现我们在查你 就仓皇出逃
Where's Lara?!
劳拉在哪
Jack, your guys?
杰克 你的同伙
They know we brought you in.
他们知道你被抓了
When you don't show,
你不现身的话
they're going to assume you gave them up
他们会认为你背叛了他们
and they are going to kill that little girl!
然后杀掉那个小女孩
So that's it?
就这样吗
You're just gonna let her die?
你准备眼睁睁看她死吗
I saw your face when you heard her voice.
我见过你听到她声音时的表情
You bought that? Yes.
你相信了 是的
No, I figured I'd go along for the ride,
不 我只是在逢场作戏
maybe put a couple bucks in my pocket,
或许再多赚点钱
get back in the game.
继续我的生意
Oh, so it's just business?
这只是生意吗
If it was just business, why do you have
如果只是生意 你的桌上怎么会有
a signed David Ortiz ball on your desk
曾属于那个被害的可怜男孩的
that once belonged to a poor, murdered little boy?
有大卫·欧提兹签名的棒球
Those bodies we found--
我们发现的那些尸体
the real Westport kidnappers--
他们是真正的韦斯特波特绑♥架♥犯
that was you.
是你杀的
You wanted justice for Ethan Kandel's murder...
你想为伊森·坎德尔的死伸张正义
because that is your business, that's what you do.
因为这正是你的工作 你的职责所在
You save people from the bad guys.
从坏人手里拯救别人
Only this time, you are the bad guy.
只是这次 你成了坏人
Jack...
杰克
I know you never intended for Lara to get hurt.
我知道你从未想过伤害劳拉
How are you going to live with yourself if she dies?
如果她死了 你会如何度过余生
It's too late.
太晚了
It's never too late.
绝不会
I was supposed to be there a half an hour ago.
我半小时前就该到那了
She may be dead already.
她可能已经被杀了
If there's even the slightest chance that she's still alive,
哪怕有一丁点她还活着的可能性
we have to help her.
我们就要去救她
Jack, please.
杰克 求你了
I could use some Pepto-Mol.
我应该吃点碱式水杨酸铋
Buy you a case when we're done.
结束后给你买♥♥一箱
Something tells me I won't need it then.
那时我就不需要了
Hey, Wells, this make me a good guy again?
威尔斯 这样我就又是好人了吧
Maybe so.
也许吧
Fair enough.
好吧
Where's Dubio?
度比奥在哪
He went to get the car. Where the hell were you?
他去取车了 你♥他♥妈♥去哪了
Oh, it was that damn "E" train.
都怪那该死的E线地铁
First, it's late, then they pull it from service.
先是晚点 然后又停运
Swear to God, I thought I was gonna kill somebody.
我当时真想去杀人
Yeah, you're 47 minutes late.
你迟到了47分钟
They make you swim?
难道是游过来的
Oh, come on now. You know I can walk on water.
拜托 你知道我有水上漂的功夫
Here, make yourself busy.
来吧 有你们忙活的
Count that. It's all there.
数一数 钱都在这
Hey, sweetheart, we are going home.
亲爱的 我们该回家了
He's with her. Yes!
他找到了她了 好
All units stand by.
全队做好准备
What are you doing?
你要干什么
We're done here. I'm taking her out.
我们完事了 我要带她走
That's not what we said, Jack.
之前商量好的不是这样 杰克
We go together in the car.
我们要一块坐车走
Well, sometimes plans change, Don.
计划赶不上变化 唐
Look, I promised the father, okay?
我向那个父亲保证过 好吗
You can hold on to my share if you want.
你要是想 就把我的那份也拿走吧
For an hour.
就一小时
Don't forget I know where you live.
别忘了我知道你住在哪
I said leave her alone, Jack.
我说了放开她 杰克
What's the matter with you?
你到底怎么回事
I just made you a rich man.
我刚让你发了大财
Something's not right.
情况不太对
Give me the girl.
把女孩给我
They're not buying it. We got to move.
他们起疑了 我们得行动
All units move in. Go! Go!
全队行动 快上
What is the big deal?
有什么大不了的
I told you I'll meet you in Jersey.
我跟你说了在新泽西汇合
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表