剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
I got there,
我到了那
I told her we should go, that it was a joke.
告诉她我们该走了 他们只是耍你玩
She wouldn't hear that.
可她不听
She told me to leave.
她还赶我走
So I went outside, and I chunked a beer.
我就出去了 喝了点啤酒
And when I came back in...
等我再进去
I saw her walking to a room.
就看见她进了房♥间
The lights were off.
灯都关着
But what I heard...
但我听得出来
she was with a guy.
她和一个男的在一起
I don't know who with.
我不知道是谁
Which... which room was it?
是哪间房♥
Downstairs, one of those, uh, off-limits rooms.
一楼一间禁止入内的房♥间
The office.
是办公室
Hey, Lance, you plan on sharing those?
兰斯 分我们点呗
Uh, not a chance. Really?
没门 不是吧
Lance Burke.
兰斯·伯克
Hey Lance. Hey Carrie.
兰斯 你好啊 凯莉
So what can I do for you?
有事找我吗
You always travel with an entourage, Lance?
你去哪都得带着随从吗 兰斯
Kind of a cliche, isn't it? I'm nothing if not predictable.
有点老套啊 我极其好预测
And all these people say I shouldn't talk to you.
但这些人都说我不该跟你们交谈
But what the hell. Sit. Can I get you something?
但管它呢 坐吧 要喝点什么吗
Lance, you don't have to say anything.
兰斯 你不必说话
This is highschool stuff dude,
这是高中的事
we went to school together.
我们可是高中同学
It doesn't involve you. In fact, everyone out.
跟你无关 所有人都出去
Except, you two. Well, thanks, Lance.
除了你俩 谢谢你 兰斯
That was not predictable. That's for sure.
这我可没预料到 毫无疑问
So, what do you wanna know?
你们想知道什么
Sophomore year, gradutation party.
高一那年的毕业派对
At Hank Bronski's, you remember it?
汉克·布朗斯基家的那场 你还记得吗
Uh, kinda.
有点印象
Honestly, I barely remember sophomore year.
其实我对高一没什么记忆
Back then, I was either doing drugs or playing music.
那时候我除了嗑药就是玩音乐
Usually both at the same time. So, the graduation party...
经常两样一起干 在那场派对上
do you remember making out
你还记得在一楼办公室里
with Vicky Lannister in the downstairs office?
跟维姬·兰尼斯特亲热吗
This is the Vicky Lannister we're talking about?
你们就是来问维姬·兰尼斯特的事吗
The one who got hit by a car? Yeah.
被车撞了的那个 没错
No way.
不可能
Absolutely not.
我们绝对没有亲热
No. So,
没有 那么
what where you doing in the office that night?
那晚你在办公室里干什么
You're joking?
你开玩笑呢吧
She looks like she's joking?
她像开玩笑的样子吗
Wait, was it the room with the wood panelling and stuff?
等等 你说的是那个满是木板什么的房♥间吗
Yeah. Ok, I do remember.
是的 那我记得
It was the first time I was gonna do blow.
那是我第一次吸食毒品
My uncle had scored me some.
我叔叔给我搞到了点毒品
I did a recon mission on the house,
我把整栋房♥子看了个遍
and where I could lay out the rails.
好找个合适的地方
You know, the lines of coke.
你们也知道吸毒那档子事
Yeah, we aware.
我们知道
I found the perfect spot, totally private.
我找到了一个绝佳地点 完全不会有人打扰
No one's gonna mess with daddy's office, right?
没人敢到爸爸的办公室胡搞 不是吗
So I had like three lines going
我大概吸了三条
and I felt this big hand on my shoulder.
然后就感觉有只手搭我肩上
And there's the man himself, screaming.
有个男人♥大♥叫
"Get outta here, my folks are gonna kill me,
"快出去 我爸妈会杀了我的
I'm gonna call the cops", blah blah...
我要报♥警♥"之类的
So I booked.
我就赶忙离开了
The man himself?
那个男人
Hank Bronski? Yeah.
是汉克·布朗斯基吗 没错
The quarterback.
那个四分卫
Saw him at the reunion, still a jerk.
在同学聚会上看到他了 还是那么混♥蛋♥
See.
看吧
All right, yeah, I hooked up with Vicky that night.
好吧 那晚我的确跟维姬搞上了
Seems like something you should have
这事好像在22年前
mentioned to the police, 22 years ago, Hank.
就该告知警♥察♥ 汉克
Unless you had a reason not to, and,
除非你有理由不上报
sure looks like you did.
显然你有
A couple months ago, you had a fight with Tommy,
几个月前 你跟汤米为了维姬
about Vicky.
打了一架
And now Tommy's dead too.
现在汤米也死了
Getting close and personal with you,
跟你亲近有关系的人
got a funny way of making people dead, Hank.
还真是受死神宠爱 汉克
I didn't do anything wrong.
我没做错任何事
At least not to Tommy.
至少对汤米没有
Is there something you need to get off your chest?
你还有什么想说的吗
That night,
那晚
I, uh...
我...
I was with Bella, back then, and she got in this huge fight...
当时我跟贝拉在一起 她在跟人吵架
With you?
跟你吗
Melanie, seriously, give me back the jacket.
梅勒妮 快把那件夹克给我
It's mine. I can't even believe
这是我的 没法相信
you had the nerve to show up wearing it.
你有胆穿着它出门
It's not yours. He bought it for me!
那不是你的 他是给我买♥♥的
No...
不
With Melanie.
是跟梅勒妮
Yeah, that's right.
没错
I had just broken up with her, and she didn't take it...
我刚跟她分手 她有点...
real well. So I let them have their,
接受不了 所以我就没管她们
drama, and I went to my dad's office.
吵架 我去了我爸爸的办公室
Maybe Lance was there, I don't remember.
可能兰斯当时在那 我记不得了
But that's where you end up with Vicky.
但你是在那里碰到维姬的
I guess she followed me in.
我猜她是跟着我进来的
Honestly, I didn't even know who she was.
说实话 我当时根本不认识她
But she was nice.
但她人不错
Different. Kinda...
很特别 有点
direct.
直接
Direct how?
怎么个直接法
She told me she liked me.
她说她喜欢我
That she'd never been with a guy.
还有她从没跟别人交往过
The way that she looked at me...
她当时看着我的样子
she was...
看起来
so genuine, you know?
是发自真心的 你明白吗
Yeah, I know.
我明白
Things...
事情就
heated up, pretty quick. It's not...
一发不可收拾 并不是
like you think. I realized I can't do this.
你们想的那样 我意识到不能这样做
So I left. I told her...
所以我离开了 我告诉她
that she could hang out,
她可以待在这儿
but she said she was fine,
但她说她没事
and when I found out the next day that she was dead...
结果第二天我听说她死了
I never told anyone about this.
这件事我从没跟别人说过
We got it.
找到了
You recognize this?
你认得这件衣服吗
Yeah, it's...
认得 这
it's mine. Where did you get this?
这是我的 你们在哪找到的
Syracuse PD found it buried
雪城警♥察♥在汤米·加兰德家的
under Tommy Garland's back porch.
后院里挖出来的
A little worth for where.
为找到埋的地方费了不少力
Tell me about the jacket, Hank.
跟我说说外套的事 汉克
I bought it for Melanie,
这是我给梅勒妮买♥♥的
I let her wear it around,
我让她一直穿着它
when we broke up, I took it back.
我们分手时 我把它要回来了
Bella, was into it too...
贝拉也很喜欢这件衣服
Melanie saw her with it that night,
那晚梅勒妮看到她拿着这衣服
and then, it was on.
然后就吵翻天了
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表