剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
At Versani, that jewelry store.
在维萨尼 那家珠宝店
I've never been there.
我从没去过那
No, mistake.
没事 记错了
I'll sign this for you, so you can... get going.
我帮你签好字 你就能 走了
Okay, look, I don't know which river fish is the one, okay?
我不知道该买♥♥哪种河鱼
So if there are two of them, I wanna get both of those.
所以如果有两种 我都要了
Whatever you want, you can have it.
你要什么 都拿走吧
It's not a robbery.
我不是来抢劫的
I hate this part but it's necessary, you know?
我讨厌这个部分 但这是必要的
So you move.
去那边
My husband... You move.
我丈夫 过去
Right now. Okay. Okay.
马上 好的
What the hell?
什么情况
Hey Carrie, did you turn this thing back on?
凯莉 你把这个打开了吗
Hey Murray.
莫里
This thing came back on by itself. I don't get it.
这个自己开了 不知道怎么回事
Where are they? I don't know.
他们在哪 我不知道
Well, rewind it.
回放看看
Right. You know, with all this stuff I keep...
好 这些东西我都
You know what? Forget it.
算了 当我没说
That's why we VCR people are here, to remind you.
所以我们才有负责录像的人 提醒你
Oh my God.
我的天
That's the Dean from Hudson University.
那是哈德森大学的校长
Just gonna check. I want to make sure.
检查下 我要确定一下
Yeah?
什么事
Get a radio car over there right now. Heading over.
马上找辆警务车来 我这就过去
Yes, send PSU's and everything you've got.
支援部队和所有你要的都派去了
What about the other cameras? The system is pretty primitive,
其他摄像头呢 这个系统相当原始
but I think I can override the cut-offs.
但是我想我可以无视这些开关
Meaning? I can turn it back on.
什么意思 我可以把摄像头重新打开
Got it.
好了
This is a lovely place.
这房♥子真不错
You have an excellent eye, you know that?
你眼光很不错 你知道吗
Well thank you. It, eh, takes one to understand it.
谢谢 你也很懂得欣赏
I grew up in a house like this.
我就是在这样的房♥子里长大的
My father was a banker.
我父亲是个银行家
He was a handsome man.
他是个很英俊的男人
Just like Mr. Burns.
就像彭斯先生一样
Oh, we really loved him.
我们真的非常爱他
We?
我们
Mother and I.
我和妈妈
Please let me go. Yeah, she's playing along.
求求你放了我吧 她在顺着他演
Yeah, that's smart.
这是明智之举
She just wants to challenge his pathology.
她是想挑战一下他的心理异常
She's buying time.
她在争取时间
I can't, don't you see?
我不能放你走 你还不明白吗
He's been cheating on you, mother.
他一直背着你偷腥 母亲
With a hooker.
跟个妓♥女♥
Mother?
母亲
No. Don't...
不 别
don't pretend.
别装了
You knew, didn't you?
你一直都知道 对吧
When he touched you at night, you knew.
他晚上一碰你 你就知道了
Yes. When you wore the clothes
没错 当你穿上他买♥♥给你的衣服
that he bought you and you went to his parties...
跟他一起出席派对的时候
Admit it. You always knew. I just need to...
承认吧 你一直知道 我只需要
I didn't... Don't lie to me.
我不知道 别骗我了
I did know.
我确实知道
But I loved him.
但是我爱他
We both did.
我们俩都爱他
That's what's so hard.
所以才这么痛苦
We do, we love him. Yeah...
我们确实都很爱他 没错
I've watched you.
我观察过你
You love him so much you would die for him.
你爱他至深 愿为他去死
But don't worry.
但别担心
It's gonna be all right. We're gonna make him pay.
一切都会过去的 我们会让他付出代价的
Honey, I'm home.
亲爱的 我回来了
Say hi... just say hi.
说话啊 就应他一下
Hey, honey.
亲爱的
Hey, I picked up some Indian food. Oh yeah?
我买♥♥了点印度菜 是吗
Yeah, from Jay's.
是啊 从杰家买♥♥的
A Murray Curry. I got a double order.
莫里咖喱 我买♥♥了双份呢
You know what? I hate Indian food.
我讨厌印度菜
No, I thought you liked it.
不会吧 我还以为你喜欢吃呢
Now how would you know what I like?
你哪知道我喜欢什么呀
You're at the office all day.
你整天都待在办公室里不着家
Be nice.
好好说话
Why should I be nice to him?
我为什么要对他那么好态度
You said it yourself, he's a lying cheat.
你自己也说了 他就是个偷腥的骗子
I was just playing along to protect you.
我一直装作不知道是为了保护你
No, no. You adore him.
不 不 你爱他
You're just a little boy.
你还是个孩子
How could you understand?
你怎么会明白
We weren't lying to the world.
我们不是在欺骗全世界
We were lying to protect you.
我们是为了保护你
Oh no. No, I saw you.
不 不 我见过你们在一起的样子
I'm not your mother.
我不是你母亲
And I'm not your father.
我也不是你父亲
Murray Curry, huh?
莫里咖喱 真亏你想得出来
I had to improvise.
我得见机行事嘛
Okay.
好吧
The best part is,
这个案子里最棒的地方是
I was expecting to get nailed with expenses for all this,
我还以为所有这些花费 比如那个豪♥宅♥
you know? The Brownstone, the boardroom, whatever.
会议室之类的 都得算到我头上
But I just got a call from my new best friend, Stanton Ward.
但我刚接到我的新死党斯坦顿·华德的电♥话♥
As controller he's got access to discretionary funds.
作为财务主管 他可以掌控自主资金
And he thought it best if our little operation
而他认为我们的这个案子
didn't raise any red flags, that's how I put it.
若能不引起关注是最好的
Uh, the puts will probably be Mayor someday.
没准那家伙哪天会当上市长呢
Good job, Burns.
干得漂亮 彭斯
Hey, Al. Just got back background on Proctor.
艾尔 刚刚查到普罗科特的背景
Turns out he was an only kid.
他原来是独生子
One of dad's regular hookers turned out to be a federal agent.
他父亲经常宠幸的一名妓♥女♥是个联邦探员
Dad was sent up the river.
父亲入狱了
Mom had a nervous breakdown and poor little Adrian,
母亲精神崩溃了 可怜的小艾德里安
ended up in foster care.
只能去了寄养家庭
And Harvey Reynolds? Proctor killed him.
那哈维·雷诺兹 普罗科特杀的
Looks like they met
他们是五年前
when Proctor was investigating
普罗科特在调查
the call girl scandal at Hudson five years ago.
哈德森应♥召♥女郎丑闻时认识的
I think he sensed Harvey's own damaged.
我想他肯定是察觉到了哈维也有内心创伤
Figured he might find a future use for him, which he did.
觉得未来可能有用得到他 结果还真是
Eh, hey Carrie. Pretty slick move turning on the camera.
凯莉 你把摄像头打开那招可真聪明
Well, you know me Jay. I'm slick.
你还不了解我嘛 杰 我一向聪明
But I will say it's a little
但是好好想想
disturbing that you could have watched us...
你其实可以随时监控我们
anytime you wanted.
还真是让人心里有点别扭
Why, wh... what would I have seen?
怎么 我 我会看到什么
Well, I'm a little embarrassed to tell you, Jay.
我是不太好意思告诉你 杰
You should have seen two people...
你应该会见到两个人
in an absolute frenzy...
疯狂地
ravenously...
饥饿地
devouring...
狼吞虎咽地
raw fish.
啃着生鱼片
Whatever happened to my sushi?
我的寿司在哪呢
Oh, something came up.
遇到点事没买♥♥成
You still up for it? I'm always up for it.
你还想吃吗 我一直都想吃
I do have a question, though.
但是我有个问题
Two hours, alone in a room,
你跟一个大学本科应♥召♥女郎
with an undergraduate call girl...
独处一室两个小时
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表