剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Why should we trust you? Why should he?
我们为什么要信你 他为什么要信你
I give you my word.
我向你保证
If you bring me to Shaun,
如果你带我去见肖恩
I'll make this right. I promise you, I will.
我会还他公道 我向你保证 我会的
You mean that?
你是说真的吗
So as of right now,
截至目前
my office will be assuming the investigation
我的部门会继续调查
in the murders of Christopher Jenkins
克里斯托弗·詹金斯
and Robert Cordero.
和罗伯特·科德罗的谋杀案
Shaun Manning has been
我市的市民已经在
terrorizing the people of this city for too long.
肖恩·曼宁造成的恐惧下生活得太久了
Questions?
有什么问题吗
Tom.
汤姆
What are you thinking in terms of motive here?
您觉得他的动机是什么呢
Revenge against people he holds responsible?
报复那些他认为害他入狱的人吗
Yes, Tom.
是的 汤姆
My office believes that Manning felt that Mr. Jenkins
我的办公室认为曼宁觉得詹金斯先生
mishandled his defense, 13 years ago.
在十三年前对他的案件处理不利
We also believe
我们也相信
that Manning became obsessed with Mr. Cordero
曼宁之所以对科德罗先生纠缠不休
seeking to blame him for the Central Park crime.
是因为他想把中♥央♥公园的罪行怪罪在他头上
Sir...sir..here. Yes, sir,
先生 先生 这边
how confident are you about apprehending Manning?
你们有多大把握能抓到曼宁
Let me say this...everyone in law enforcement in this city,
这么说吧 全市所有的执法人员
understands that the emotions
都明白人们在当年那段可怕的日子里的
of that terrible time have been rekindled.
所有感受如今都复燃了
Like all of us,
和所有人一样
I want to see them put to rest once and for all.
我也希望这次我们能彻底永久地结束痛苦
Elliot?
艾略特
The NYPD agrees,
纽约警局也认同
it is time to close the books on this case.
现在是时候彻底了结这起案件了
We need to get a killer off the streets.
我们需要将凶手绳之于法
But swift justice is...
但是武断的正义
not always true justice.
有时候并不是真正的正义
Sometimes it takes a little longer to get things right..
有时 真正的正义 需要多一点耐心
And it is in that spirit that I am pleased to announce
正是本着这种精神 我在此高兴地宣布
that the Major Crimes section of the NYPD is about to make
纽约警局的重案组将逮捕
an arrest in this case.
此案的嫌疑人
Some of you will recognize Shaun Manning,
在场的部分人肯定认得肖恩·曼宁
but he is not the arrest we are here to announce.
但他不是我们将要逮捕的嫌疑犯
Rather, I would like to announce,
我在此宣布
that Assistant District Attorney Gordon Frost
助理检察官戈登·弗罗斯特
is under arrest for the murders
因克里斯托弗·詹金斯
of Christopher Jenkins and Robert Cordero.
和罗伯特 科德罗的谋杀案
And for obtruction of justice
以及在肖恩·曼宁强♥奸♥一案中
in the rape prosecution of Shaun Manning.
阻碍司法公正而被捕
Furthermore, as for a search warrant
另外 我们在一小时前
executed on Mr. Frost's car an hour ago,
获得了搜查令 可以搜查弗洛斯特先生的车
a 9mm handgun was discovered, which initial forensics,
我们在其车上搜到一把九毫米口径的手♥枪♥
indicate is the weapon used to kill
初步取证证实该手♥枪♥正是用来杀害
both Christopher Jenkins and Robert Cordero.
克里斯托弗·詹金斯和罗伯特 科德罗的凶器
Maybe you'll get lucky,
也许你会走运
and they'll treat you more fairly
他们对你
than you treated Shaun, but you don't deserve it.
会比你对待肖恩更仁慈 但是你不配
It'll take a little time,
这会需要一点时间
but your record will be expunged
但是你的犯罪记录将会被抹掉
and your name cleared.
你也将洗清冤屈
My name cleared...
我终于重获清白了
We matched Cordero's DNA
我们把科德罗的DNA样本
samples with the clothes Rupa Nair was wearing.
和鲁帕·耐尔当晚穿的衣服做了比对
Not that what I say matters,
虽说我说什么都没用了
but I'm sorry for everything you had to go through.
但是我真的为你的遭遇感到抱歉
I feel worse for Chris.
我更同情克里斯
I mean, how long it took.
他下了那么大工夫 花了那么多时间
At least I get to walk out of here now.
至少我现在能活着走出这里
Hello again.
又见面了
Hi.
你好
I heard you are looking for a job.
我听说你在找工作
Yeah.
是的
We need an orderly on the Pediatric floor.
儿科病房♥需要一个清洁工
Pay's not great but...
工资不高但是
you'll have a friend there.
你在那至少有我这个朋友
Well? Was I right?
怎么样 我没骗你们吧
Yeah...yeah, it's nice
是 是不错
900 sq. feet in this neigborhood?
在这个地段84平方米的房♥子
You can't beat that.
找不到比这个更好的了
And you really think their asking price is good?
你真的认为他们的要价合理吗
Oh.. sorry , one sec....
抱歉
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
Another agent show this to her
另外一个中介今天早些时候
client earlier today and he is also making an offer.
带她的客户看了这个房♥子 现在他也想签
In fact, he should be here.
事实上 他应该也到了
How much... how much? I'll beat whatever he's offering.
多少钱 不管他出多少 我出更高
No no no...I was here first. I'm sorry, Al.
不不不 是我先来的 抱歉 艾尔
But I do have an ethical duty
但是我的职业责任要求我
to take each and every offer as a seller.
必须公平对待每一个出价的客户
I...I did try to reach you...
我 我打过电♥话♥给你
Besides...your red couch,
再说了 你的红色沙发
there's no way it's gonna fit in that living-room.
根本就放不进那个客厅呀
I hate to tell you, I got rid of it.
我真不想告诉你 但那个沙发我已经扔了
Ok...what do we do... Wait a minute.
好吧 那现在怎么办 等一下
I remember you...from that other place we looked at.
我记得你 我们上次看♥房♥♥那次遇到过你
Okay, all right... you're working with Paula, aren't you?
好吧 你跟保拉是一伙的 对吧
Trying to jack up the price,
想要炒高价格
get a little bidding war going? Uh?
上演一出竞价好戏是吧
You know, I should arrest the both of you.
你知道吗 我就应该逮捕你们俩
That's what I should do. My ethical duty, you know.
我就应该这么做 这也是我的职业责任
I guess I could talk to the seller
我想我可以跟客户谈谈
and we could make a deal?
我们可以达成个协议
Forget it. I lost interest. Let's go.
算了吧 我没兴趣了 走吧
We had her right where we wanted her.
我们已经逮到她的把柄了
It's ok. I'll find a place.
没事的 我会找到房♥子的
Or maybe I won't.
或者干脆就不搬家了
The fact is I'm doing pretty good at the 1-1's for now.
实际上 皇后区的那个地方还挺舒服的
I like living in the same borough.
我喜欢住在同一个区
There's something cozy about it.
感觉很安逸
Did you just say cozy?
你说安逸吗
You know what? Fine, move to Manhattan,
算了 你还是搬去曼哈顿吧
see if I care.
看我会不会在乎
Well I can't now.
我现在反正是搬不走了
I'll probably buy a new sofa.
没准我还会买♥♥个新沙发呢
You should come over tonight and try it out.
你今晚应该过来我家坐坐看我的新沙发
Yeah I can't. I gotta...I gotta...wash my hair.
去不了 我得 我得洗头
Oh fine. It's a really nice couch. I bet it is.
好吧 新沙发真的很舒服 我相信你
You know what's gonna happen. First the couch,
你也清楚事情的发展 先是我去你家试沙发
then it's the lemon sole and the next thing you know...
然后你就做檬鲽给我吃 再接下来
...I'm cleaning your closet.
我就得给你清理衣柜了
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表