剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Has anyone else been staying here with you?
还有别人和你一起待在这里吗
Any friends or family? No. Just me.
朋友或者家人 没有 就我一个人
My husband stayed back in Chicago with the kids.
我丈夫和孩子都留在芝加哥
We believe someone tried to hack into your cell phone.
我们发现有人曾试图黑进你的手♥机♥
My cell phone?
我的手♥机♥
Why would anyone be interested in my phone?
为什么会有人对我的手♥机♥感兴趣
Your room service receipts for the past week.
这是上周你叫客房♥服务的收据
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
That's private.
那是隐私
Dinner for two, champagne...
双人晚餐 香槟
double Swedish massage, adult movies.
双人瑞典式按♥摩♥ 成♥人♥电♥影♥
Maybe it wasn't your phone they were after. Okay.
也许他们盯上的不是你的手♥机♥ 够了
What gives you the right...
你有什么权利
We are not the morality police, Ms. Hall.
我们不是道德警♥察♥ 霍尔夫人
We're simply trying to solve a murder.
我们只想破一起凶杀案
His name's Kevin Purcell.
他叫凯文·珀塞尔
We met three years ago in Chicago.
我们三年前在芝加哥认识的
He's been here with me.
他和我一起住在这里
Was he here last night?
昨晚他在这里吗
Look, we're both married.
我们都结婚了
And Kevin is a press attaché with the U.N.
凯文是联♥合♥国♥的新闻专员
He could get fired for this.
他可能会因此被解雇
Press attaché?
新闻专员
Who is he assigned to?
他指派给谁了
Right now he's with a political activist from West Africa.
现在是一个西非来的政♥治♥活动家
I'm sorry, I forget his name.
抱歉 我不记得他叫什么了
Uh, Kevin said he's up for a Nobel Peace Prize.
凯文说他是诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥的候选人
Dr. Okoro Dimka.
奥克罗·蒂姆卡博士
Yes. That's him.
对 就是他
Dimka is a real hero in West Africa.
蒂姆卡是西非的大英雄
He's the first person to take on the diamond monopolies.
他是第一个敢于挑战钻石垄断者的人
Wanted to spread the wealth, and the profits.
要求他们与人♥民♥分享财富和收益
I'm guessing there were enough of those
看来这足以让那些巨头
to hire the services of Alpha Five.
去雇佣阿尔法五人组了
He's been a target before.
他以前也被暗♥杀♥过
His house was bombed last winter.
去年冬天他的房♥子被炸毁
Two of his guards were killed.
两名保镖遇害
Looks like his trouble has followed him to Manhattan.
看来他的麻烦追到曼哈顿来了
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
Hey, I just thought maybe, uh...
我就是想说
I could help you with the joint you mentioned.
也许我们能一起抽点大♥麻♥ 你说过你有
Whoa, what's... what's all that?
那些都是什么
Oh, nothing.
没什么
Just assembling a long-range sniper rifle.
我在组装远程狙击步♥枪♥
You're what?
你说什么
Chill out.
放松点
It's a toy for my nephew.
那是给我侄子的玩具
See?
你看
Plastic.
塑料制品
Cool.
真不错
Hey, you know, maybe I could use the company.
也许有个人陪也不错
I'll get a lighter.
我去拿打火机
All right.
好
I've been shot at, I've been imprisoned and tortured.
我中过枪 入过狱 受过严刑拷打
And yet I'm still here.
但我仍健在
We understand that,
我们明白
but now you're a guest in our city,
但您现在是我市的客人
and your safety is in our hands.
您的安全由我们负责
Sir, whoever's behind this already knows
先生 这一切的策划者
your entire schedule for the week.
已经对您本周的行程了如指掌
How is this possible?
这怎么可能
Your press attaché?
您的新闻专员
Someone hacked his BlackBerry
有人趁他入住酒店时
while he was staying at a hotel.
黑进了他的黑莓手♥机♥
I see. Well... what do you propose?
明白了 那你们有什么提议
We would like you to cancel your public appearances.
我们希望您能取消公开露面
That will not be possible.
这不可能
True reform cannot occur in West Africa
如果人♥民♥的意愿无法传递到全世界
unless our message is heard.
西非的体制将永远无法改变
With all due respect, doctor,
恕我直言 博士
nobody's gonna hear your message
如果您有任何不测
if you're not around to deliver it.
您的意愿将无法传递给任何人
We can move everything on your itinerary
我们可以将您已安排出席的活动
to a secure, private location.
挪到一个安全的秘密场所
I'm sorry.
恕难从命
These people want me to live in fear.
这些人希望我生活在恐惧之中
I will not.
我不会让他们如愿
Dr. Dimka,
蒂姆卡博士
the work you've done to unite the people
您为了团结西非人♥民♥所作出的努力
of West Africa is extraordinary.
非常令人钦佩
You've had a huge impact.
您改变了西非的面貌
You've changed lives.
改变了人们的生活
So you're familiar with my work?
看来你很熟悉我的工作
Yes. Yes, of course.
是的 当然很熟悉
Then you are aware that
那你应该清楚
my speech at Hudson University
我在哈德森大学的演讲
will be seen around the world.
将向全球直播
I'll not cancel the event.
我不会取消这个活动
I will, however, agree to move everything else.
但是 我同意更换其他所有活动的地点
Not because I'm afraid, but because
并不是因为我害怕 而是因为
I want to see my grandchildren
我希望能看着我的孙辈们
grow up in a new Africa.
在崭新的非洲长大
Told you I'd get 'em.
告诉过你我能搞到手
Paparazzi photos from the hotel
德克森遇害当晚
the night Dirkson was killed.
狗仔队在酒店所拍的照片
Got to love those old school ties.
校友之情可真是令人感动
Thought that magazine editor wasn't budging.
我还以为杂♥志♥的主编不会同意呢
Well, he wasn't,
他确实不同意
but it just so happens me and his kid
但刚巧我和他的儿子
went to prep school together.
是大学预科学校的同学
And we were both on the tennis team, so... Hold on.
当时都参加了网球队 等下
You went to prep school?
你上过大学预科学校
As a matter of fact, yeah.
事实正是如此
Where I also had the chance to help a classmate of mine
高二时 我还帮一名同班同学
pass his philosophy of art final in our junior year.
通过了他的美学期末考试
Though I'd rather not say how.
但我不会告诉你怎么做到的
Hold on.
等下
You were on the tennis team?
你还参加过网球队
Right. So, all we got to do
对 现在我们只需要
is run 'em up against the Alpha Five photos,
将它们与阿尔法五人组的照片进行比对
maybe we have a match.
也许能找到与之相符的
Yeah. Impressive.
对 干得不错
Thanks.
谢谢
So aren't you gonna say,
你是不是要问
"Hold on, philosophy of art final?"
"等下 美学期末考试"
As a matter of fact, I wasn't.
实际上我没打算问
But now that you mention it...
不过既然你提到了
Those are the latest from Russian State Security.
这是俄♥罗♥斯♥国♥家♥安♥全♥部提供的最新照片
Excuse me, ladies.
女士们 请让一下
Okay, here we go.
好了 开始搜索
With a little bit of luck
一点运气
and some commonality of facial features,
加上一些面部特征的共性
we should nail this guy.
我们就能找到这个家伙
We're scanning everyone who came in the back way.
正在扫描所有由后门进出的人
Come on, come on, come on.
快啊 快点
Got him.
找到他了
Got her.
是找到她了
Wow, it's a woman.
竟然是个女的
What? No, not that a woman can't...
什么 不 不是说女的不能
you know... Right? Right?
你们懂的 对吧 对吧
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表