剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Was it something I said?
我说错什么了吗
A great event, Morgan.
活动很不错 摩根
Things must come to an end, Ron.
看来活动已经结束了 罗恩
Eli and I gotta be heading out.
艾略特和我准备走了
Quite a place you got here. It's a little cramped.
你这地方真不错 就是有点挤
My team's waiting downstairs.
我的团队在楼下等我
Hold on, Mr. Mayor. I'll head down.
等下 市长先生 我也要下楼
Thanks. Thank you for coming. And you...
谢谢 谢谢你前来 还有你
Really nice event, Ron.
活动很不错 罗恩
You can cut the crap, Mike,
你就别说这种废话了 麦克
and tell me you'll take care of my air rights problem in SoHo.
告诉我你会帮我解决苏豪区的空运权问题
You know I can't tell you that.
你知道我没法回答你
Board of Estimates is up my butt on that.
财政预算委员会为这事没少烦我
Hello.
听着
Mike, I just raised a half mil for you in there.
麦克 我刚刚在那里为你筹集了五十万美元
You need to at least tickle me...
你至少得满足我
With all due respect, Mr. Skinner.
恕我直言 斯金纳先生
The Mayor has fast tracked every permit
市长先生已经让你申请的所有许可证
you applied for.
都快速被审批
That's some serious tickling.
这已经很优待你了
Aren't you the slippery one.
你嘴巴很能说嘛
So much for the most high-tech building in New York.
纽约最高科技的大厦也不怎么样嘛
Ow, great.
好极了
He's been studying up.
他还认真钻研过呢
Sit down. That was a gunshot.
都坐下 那是枪声
I know the caters were bad,
我知道食物不怎么样
but still... My phone is completely crashed.
但是 我的手♥机♥完全不能用
Well, mine too.
我的也是
We have to go see what's going on.
我们得去看看到底怎么回事
Let's go.
走
Eliot?
艾略特
Well, hello Mr. Policeman.
你好 警♥察♥先生们
What's happening?
怎么回事
Five... four...
5 4
three... two... one...
3 2 1
Enjoy the ride.
旅途愉快
One hundred million dollars in 60 minutes
六十分钟内筹集一亿美元
or I drop them the rest of the way.
否则我就让他们一坠到底
Building's locked down,
整座大厦被封锁了
security gates are lowered, all entrances sealed.
防盗门都放下来了 所有入口已被锁死
ESU reports no sign of security guards or doormen.
紧急勤务小组报告说没看到任何保安或门卫
The bad guys have taken control of the building.
大厦已被坏人控制
According to these records
根据这些材料
Skinner is the only resident in the building.
斯金纳唯一一个住在大厦里的人
Don't open to screen.
还未公开竞标
Any word from Carrie and Jo?
有凯莉和乔的消息吗
Most of the guests have left the party.
大部分宾客已经离开了派对
We don't know who's still in.
不知道谁还没走
Any idea who's doing this?
知道是谁干的吗
We're in the dark. No visual on the perps.
情形还不明朗 不知凶手是什么人
Ah, Jay. Who could hack into both Skinner's building
杰 谁有本事同时黑进斯金纳的大厦
and the N.Y.P.D. system?
还有纽约警局的系统
Someone who has skills, sophistication,
某个有这个技术 心思缜密
and a big set of freakin' stones to go after the Mayor.
并有胆量去对付市长的人
Dangerous trifecta, but it gives you somewhere to start.
很危险的三重属性 不过至少给你点头绪
Alright. Eliot is being held up there,
好吧 艾略特被困在那里
maybe Carrie and Jo too.
可能凯莉和乔也是
We're not losing anyone today.
今天谁都不许死
I'm sure she's alright, Al.
她不会有事的 艾尔
Get down.
坐下
You, shut up.
你 闭嘴
You heard him. Don't move.
你们听到了 不许动
I have the safe out the door.
门外有人把守
Get down. Bring them in.
坐下 把他们带进来
Come on. Who said you could stand. Sit on the floor.
快点 谁让你站着了 坐到地上
Sit down.
坐下
Come on, people. Come on.
快点 你们 速度
Keep your mouths shut.
都闭嘴
Nobody else has to get hurt.
我们不想伤害其他人
It looks like one of the caterers.
看来是某个筹备饮食的人
Shoulder?
肩膀上吗
Security guards and doormen are all locked up downstairs...
保安和门卫都关在楼下了
Okay, that's an awful lot of blood.
好吧 他流了好多血
It could be the brachial artery.
可能伤到肱动脉了
By shooting that gun they are saying "Take us seriously".
通过开枪伤人 他们是杀一儆百
Andrew's dealing with the package.
安德鲁正在处理包裹
Good, sweep upstairs for stragglers.
很好 去楼上查查还有没有人
Let's go.
我们走
I suppose getting a shot at Ron Skinner's
不过喝杯传说中罗恩·斯金纳收藏的
legendary Bordeaux collection is worth it.
波尔多葡萄酒也算值了
Please be the same as the wine cellar.
拜托一定要跟酒窖的密♥码♥一样
Please be the same. Yes.
拜托一定要一样 太好了
Who's after me, Eliot?
是谁要对付我 艾略特
Please, I'm the one they're after.
拜托 他们想对付的人是我
My guys get threats like this every week.
我们每周都能收到这种威胁
Really? Like this? Every week?
真的吗 像这样 每周吗
Well, I really appreciate you asking us over, Ron.
那我真的很感激你邀请我们过来 罗恩
Okay. So, who is it? Terrorists?
好吧 那是谁干的 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
No, we will not negotiate with terrorists.
不 我们不会跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判的
Please, save it for the press release, Mike.
拜托 这话在新闻稿里说吧 麦克
So I'm just supposed to pony up $100 million?
那我就该付一亿美金吗
Okay, slow down. Both of you.
好啦 冷静点 你们两个
We need to figure out who we're dealing with first.
我们得先搞清楚要对付的是谁
Great. No service.
好极了 没信♥号♥♥
Good afternoon, gentlemen.
下午好 先生们
Apologies for the inconvenience
为您的不便表示歉意
but there's business to take care off.
但还有事情需要处理
Mr. Skinner, if you are indeed interested in
斯金纳先生 如果你确实如你所说
ponying up my tab as you say, feel free to call.
想要付赎金的话 欢迎来电
There's a cellphone at the callbox that works.
在电♥话♥箱里有一部能用的手♥机♥
And yes, I can hear everything you say in there.
还有没错 我能听见你们说的每一句话
Now, Mr. Delson,
现在 戴尔森先生
I consider myself fortunate
你选择与另两位朋友同乘电梯
you chose to ride with your two friends.
我感到非常幸运
Gives me a direct line to the NYPD.
让我能直接联♥系♥上纽约警♥察♥
And tell me, while you're otherwise engaged,
那么告诉我 当你抽不出身时
with whom would you suggest I communicate?
你会建议我跟谁联♥系♥
Lieutenant Al Burns. He's with Major Crimes.
艾尔·彭斯队长 他在重案处工作
Thanks. Now, sit back. Relax.
多谢 现在放松一下
And I'll be with you again soon.
我很快会再联♥系♥你们
He better be good.
他最好很能干
Yeah, he's good.
放心 他很能干
Al, you got a call coming in on line two.
艾尔 二线有电♥话♥找你
Al Burns.
我是艾尔·彭斯
Lieutenant Burns. My congratulations.
彭斯队长 恭喜你
You've been chosen by the Mayor to be my liaison.
你被市长选为我的联络员
Must be my lucky day.
看来我今天很幸运啊
Forgive me for rushing through this part.
抱歉这部分我不能详说了
I can see everything outside the building,
我能看到大厦外的任何风吹草动
thanks to our own camera's,
因为有我们自己安装的摄像头
and the NYPD's vast surveillance network.
还有纽约警局的监控系统
Come within 50 yards of Skinner Plaza
接近斯金纳广场五十码以内
and the elevator drops.
电梯就会下坠
Try to breach the building, the elevator drops.
想要进入大厦内部 电梯就会下坠
If I see a helicopter, sniper, anything on tour...
如果有直升飞机 狙击手 任何异常
The elevator drops... Very good.
电梯就会下坠 很好
Failure to follow my orders and all the hostages die.
如果不听我指令 所有人♥质♥都会没命
You have 47 minutes to get me my $100 million, Burns.
你们还剩47分钟来筹集一亿美元 彭斯
Hail Eris.
厄里斯万岁
Hey Al, take a look.
艾尔 你看
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表