剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
but lost them.
之后就失去信♥号♥♥了
Then came the blast.
接着发生了爆♥炸♥
Fire department and EMTs are moving into the explosion area.
消防和急救人员正在赶赴爆♥炸♥现场
We still have no confirmation that's where they are.
我们还不能确认他们就在那
I'm heading down there.
我马上过去
Yeah, we're responding.
对 我们正在处理
No, no, no. No, no, no, no!
不好 别灭啊
No. No. No.
不要灭
No!
该死
Didn't know you guys were a thing.
没想到你们原来是一对
We're partners. Hold still.
我们是搭档 稳住别动
Lots of...
有很多
different kinds of partners.
不同类型的搭档
What kind are you?
你们属于哪种
Partner partners.
纯搭档
So, not a thing.
那就是没来电了
Depends on how you look at it.
这就取决于看待它的角度了
How's that?
怎么样
It great. Thanks.
不错啊 谢谢
How do you look at it?
那你怎么看待呢
Oh, no. What?
糟了 怎么
Hydrogen sulfide. It's pretty common at this level.
硫化氢 在这么深的地底很常见
It must be seeping in from somewhere. And?
肯定哪里发生了泄漏 然后呢
It's really poisonous, really bad.
硫化氢有毒 情况很危险
Don't worry. We're gonna get out of here. I'm gonna carry you.
别担心 我们会出去的 我扶着你
Okay? Come on.
可以吗 走吧
Come on.
加油
I can't. I can't do that.
不行 我做不到
We're gonna die if we don't get out of here, right?
要是不出去 我们会死在这里
Okay?
明白吗
Okay.
好的
That's it.
干得好
I'll come from the other side.
我从另一边扶你
All right, we're gonna make it.
好的 我们一定会出去的
Let's go.
走吧
If it's in the tunnels... I know, I know.
如果气体进入了隧♥道♥ 我明白
Okay.
冷静
The footholds in here are a little dicey,
落脚点可能会松动
so, if you get in trouble, Al, just call out.
要是出事了 艾尔 你就大喊
Thanks. I will.
谢了 我会的
How you doing?
你怎么样
I think I'm supposed to ask you that.
这话应该我问你
I'm fine. Just let me know if I pass out.
我没事 要是晕倒了记得叫醒我
All right.
行
Let's catch our breath right here, right here, come here.
来这里喘口气吧 就这里 过来
Come here.
加油
There you go.
就这样
Where are we?
这是哪里
20 meters, you go left under Duane Street.
再走二十米左转 就在杜安街正下方
And if the tunnel's open,
如果隧♥道♥是通的
it's another 120 meters after that.
再走120米就能出去了
Yes!
太好了
Hello?!
有人吗
Somebody else over here! Give me your hand.
这里还有人 把手给我
We got you. Take it easy, m'am.
你安全了 放轻松 女士
We gotta get down there.
我们得马上下去
Marty Auerbach, Transit Police.
我是交通警♥察♥马蒂·奥尔巴♥赫♥
I talked with Al Burns yesterday.
昨天跟艾尔·彭斯谈过话
Yeah, yeah, you helped us find Alex.
对 你帮我们找到了亚历克斯
Yeah.
没错
Thank God you got out. What can I do to help?
你能出来真是太好了 我能做点什么
They're down by the old motorman's lounge.
他们在底下一个废弃的司机休息室
There was an explosion. We got to get 'em out.
结果发生了爆♥炸♥ 我们得救他们出来
I know. We heard about the blast on the radio. Okay.
我知道 广播提到爆♥炸♥的事了 好的
I know these tunnels like the back of my hand.
我对那些隧♥道♥了如指掌
You've been through hell.
你刚从鬼门关走了一遭
You need to get checked out.
赶快去检查下身体吧
My partner's down there.
我的搭档在下面
I know.
我知道
I'll find him. Okay.
我会找到他的 好的
Pete, take care of this lady.
皮特 照顾下这位女士
Yes, sir.
是 长官
All right, ready?
休息好了吗
Yeah, mm-hmm.
好了
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
Did you hear that?
听到了吗
Yeah.
听到了
Hey, I got an injured person down here! We need some help!
这里有人受伤了 请帮帮我们
Lieutenant Burns?
彭斯队长
Lieutenant Burns!
彭斯队长
Thank God you're okay.
谢天谢地 你们没事
All right, I'll pay those tickets.
好吧 我会补交罚款的
Yeah.
是啊
Great. Thanks.
太好了 谢谢
Hey, Jay?
杰
Hey, Carrie, great to hear your voice.
凯莉 很开心能听到你声音
Yeah, likewise. What do you got for me?
我也一样 有什么线索吗
Still can't get a reading on either one of the guys' GPSes,
还是追踪不到他们的卫星定位信♥号♥♥
but, uh, maybe I can find a way to drop a sensor.
不过我可以想办法安置一个传感器
It's all right. We're bringing 'em up.
不用了 已经找到他们了
Great. Is that Carrie?
太好了 是凯莉吗
Hey, Jo. Oh, thank God you're okay.
乔 你没事真是太好了
Listen, Carrie, I think I found
凯莉 我已经找到
your missing place hacker,
那位失踪的实地黑客了
Harold Estes.
就是哈罗德·埃斯蒂斯
Where?
在哪里
He's in a thousand tiny pieces
他变成了一堆灰烬
at the beach blast site.
遍布海滩爆♥炸♥现场
The explosion atomized him.
那场爆♥炸♥把他炸得片甲不留
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I ran the DNA. It's a match.
我做过DNA匹配 结果符合
But that explosion happened over a week ago.
但是那场爆♥炸♥发生在一周前
Transit cop we talked to said
之前交通警♥察♥告诉我们
he gave Harold a ticket day before yesterday.
他前天还给哈罗德开过张罚单
Marty Auerbach.
是马蒂·奥尔巴♥赫♥
Yeah, that's the guy. No, that's impossible.
对 就是这个人 不可能
Harold's been dead a week.
哈罗德已经死了一周了
Science doesn't lie.
科学报告铁证如山
Then Marty Auerbach did.
那就是马蒂·奥尔巴♥赫♥撒谎了
Listen, Jay, dig up everything you can on him.
杰 好好查查这个人
I'm going back in.
我要再下去一趟
Hey, I need two guys over here!
我需要两个人帮助
It's to the left.
这边左转
Alex says it's this way.
亚历克斯说是应该是这个方向
Yeah, he's right, but they're working on the gas
对 没错 但从这里一直到主干线
all the way back to the main line.
都在修煤气管线
This is actually faster.
这边走更快
We can't get to 'em.
没法去找他们
Room's flooded with sulfide gas.
里面全是硫化氢气体
Okay, we've dug up more information on Marty.
关于马蒂有新发现
Turns out he's got a demolitions license, and two months ago,
他有拆迁许可证 两个月前
he signed for a shipment of RDX
他请人运送了一次RDX
using a personal credit card to pay for it.
用个人信♥用♥卡♥付的款
We got to get to them before Marty does.
我们要赶在马蒂之前找到他们
Okay, that's Jay. Alex's GPS is pinging.
是杰 收到亚历克斯的卫星定位信♥号♥♥了
Great. Where?
太好了 在哪
Duane Street and Lafayette.
杜安大街和拉斐特大街交界处
All right, let's go. They're on the move.
好 我们走 他们正在移♥动♥
Most people don't even know this track exists.
大多数人都不知道有这条路
When they widened the trains,
扩建地铁的时候
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表