剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Travis is not much of a tennis player.
特拉维斯网球打得不是很好
But he was top of his class at Worton.
不过他在沃顿商学院的成绩名列前茅
He'll be joining us this fall at the firm.
他今年秋天会加入我们公♥司♥
Well, she wasn't one of my guests. Did you invite her?
我没有请她 你邀请她了吗
No, I've never seen her before. Sorry.
没 从没见过她 抱歉
Maybe she worked on the catering staff?
说不定她是在餐饮那边帮忙的
Uh... I forgot, which one did they go with, Travis?
不记得了 跟哪家合作的 特拉维斯
Uh... the fishmonger,
那家卖♥♥鱼的
it's down at the market on one of the streets
在那条街上的市场里
with the name... Birch Road.
叫什么名字来着 伯奇路
Right. I'm sure they have a list of wait staff.
没错 他们肯定有帮佣的名单
If it's okay, we'd also like the invitation list to the party.
可以的话 我们还想要派对的客人名单
Oh, of course. But what makes you think the poor girl was here?
没问题 不过你们为什么会觉得她来过
We're not at liberty to say at this time.
我们现在还不方便透露
Okay, we understand.
了解
We'll forward you our list and RSVP's.
我们会把客人名单和收到的回复发给你们
Whatever we can do to help. I mean, my God. It's awful.
希望我们能帮上忙 太不幸了
Alright, thanks.
好的 谢谢
You want me to show you out? We're fine.
需要我带你们出去吗 不用了
Have you ever read 'The Great Gatsby'?
你看过《了不起的盖茨比》[电影]吗
Welcome to my world.
知道我的感受了吧
Mortimer's got a Bentley Convertible.
莫蒂默有一辆敞篷的宾利
Parks in the handicap every time he comes to town.
每次进城都停在残疾人车位
I must have given him 20 tickets myself,
我至少给他开过二十张罚单
I don't think he's paid a one.
他好像一张都没付过
Just donates to their statue in the garden at City Hall.
只不过往市政厅花♥园♥里捐了几座雕像
Welcome to the Hamptons. Well, it was nice back there
安普顿就是这样 不过你刚刚说
with the 'we're not at liberty' stuff. - Oh, thanks.
"不方便透露"的时候挺酷的 -谢啦
Where did you get that? Saw it on TV.
你从哪里学的 电视上看来的
We have about 20 people on our catering staff.
我们的餐饮服务生有二十多人
Mostly locals who've been with us for years.
大部分都是在这工作了好几年的本地人
The catering supervisor
餐饮部主管
is the one that does the hiring and firing.
是负责招聘和解聘的人
Hey, Bob.
鲍伯
Shelley Branigan? The name doesn't ring a bell.
谢莉·布兰妮根 我对这名字没印象
Hey, Jerry?
杰瑞
It's not so hard. Here. You're chewing it up.
没那么难 看着 你要这么撬开
Doesn't ring a bell, huh?
没印象吗
You know, let me check the staff list,
我查查帮佣名单
in case maybe she worked freelance.
说不定她是临时兼♥职♥的
Alright, Branigan? Branigan, Branigan...
布兰妮根对吧 布兰妮根 布兰妮根
Sorry, no Branigan.
不好意思 没有布兰妮根
You do a lot of work for George Mortimer?
你经常给乔治·莫蒂默打工吗
A fair amount, he likes to entertain.
挺经常的 他喜欢搞活动
Yeah? Do any of his parties ever get...
是吗 那他的那些派对会不会变得
I don't know... crazy? Out of control?
比如说 很疯狂 很出格呢
Look. This doesn't come from me, okay?
听着 别说是我说的
Mortimer is kind of a big man around here.
莫蒂默在这里是个大人物
Totally off the record, promise.
不会暴露你的 我保证
Alright. Some of my waitresses have... you know,
好吧 我手下有些女侍应生
complained about him.
跟我抱怨过他
Can you be a little more specific, Bob?
你能说的更详细一点吗 鲍伯
They say, once he's knocked back a few G and T's,
他几杯"金汤力"[杜松子加奎宁]下肚
can't keep his hands to himself.
手就会变得不老实
Especially around the local girls.
尤其是对本地女孩子
The ones who can't fight back, right?
她们通常不敢反抗
Right, those kind. Yeah.
对 就是这些女孩 好吧
Some town you got here, Tim.
你这小镇可不平凡啊 蒂姆
You grew up here? In Noyack.
你在这儿长大的吗 在诺雅克
After college I bummed around the country for a bit,
大学毕业以后我在全国游荡了一段时间
but seagulls pulled me back here.
不过海鸥把我拉回了这里
I guess the salt air gets them in your blood, huh?
你的血都是带着海水味儿的吧
Hey Chris, how're you doing?
克里斯 最近还好吧
Hey everyone, come here.
各位 过来这里
We wanna ask you a few questions.
我们想问几个问题
Come on, guys. Guys, come on.
大家过来这边
Guys, guys, guys, stop playing games,
各位 各位 别玩了
stop. Circle up, it'll take two minutes.
别玩了 过来围个圈 只需要两分钟
You were all on the invite
你们那天晚上都在
list for the Mortimers party the other night.
莫蒂默家的派对上
I wanna know if you recognize this woman.
我想知道你们对这个女人有没有印象
No. Did you look at it?
没有 你认真看了没有
Hey, take a look. Guys, focus.
过来看一眼 伙计们 认真点
Did you see her? No, she don't look familiar.
你见过她没有 没有 我不认识
You sure?
你确定
No, not me. No.
我没见过 没有
No. No.
没有 没
Okay, thanks. Let us know if you hear anything.
谢谢 如果知道什么一定要告诉我们
Why'd that kid seemed embarrassed that you knew him?
为什么那个孩子因为你认识他而不好意思
Chris? Yeah.
克里斯吗 对
Well, he's a local.
他是本地人
His dad is a plumber here in town,
他老爸是镇上的水管工
he wants to be one of the big guys.
他想成为那种有头有脸的人
Give me a second.
等我一下
Chris? Come here. I wanna talk to you.
克里斯 过来 我想跟你谈谈
Listen, I've been doing this a long time.
听着 我已经干这行很久了
I think you've got more to say.
我认为你有所隐瞒
Ahh, I gotta... Hey Chris.
我得... 克里斯
A girl's dead. Local kid, just like you.
一个女孩死了 跟你一样是本地人
I don't wanna stir anything up, alright?
我不想惹事 好吗
These guys are my friends.
那些都是我朋友
Yeah, you really believe that?
你真这么想吗
You think you'll still be in their lives,
等他们回到曼哈顿或是莫斯科
when they go back to Manhattan,
回到原来的地方
or Moscow, or wherever it is they're from?
他们还会记得你吗
Alright, I might have seen her at the party.
好吧 我可能在派对上看见她了
But I'm not sure.
但我不确定
Where?
在哪儿
Backyard.
后院
Was she with anyone, talking to anyone?
她有跟谁在一起或是跟谁交谈吗
No, she was pretty much on her own,
没有 应该只有她一个人
She seemed a little out of place.
她显得有些格格不入
Probably why I picked up on her.
可能正是这样我才会注意到她
Been there. Me too.
我也有过那样的经历 我也是
Thanks for stepping up.
多谢仗义相助
So I went over the serial killer case files
我和布鲁默医生又翻阅了下
with Dr. Bloomer.
连环杀人案的档案
And the previous victims
之前的被害人
were all strangled and partially dismembered.
都是被勒死并部分肢解了
Frankly this case does not fit the bill.
坦白讲这案子与连环杀手并不相符
What?
怎么了
What is it with you and this Bloomer guy?
你跟这个叫布鲁默的发生了什么
Every time you talk about him,
你一谈到他
you get this weird little smile on your face.
脸上就露出诡异的微笑
I just find him interesting, that's all.
我只是觉得他很风趣 仅此而已
And he is actually doing
而且他正在
a play at the local theatre, how many coroners do...
本地的剧院表演 有几个验尸官...
Right there, there it is, there it is.
看见没 又出现了 就在那儿
This weird little smile on your face. Honey, I'm home.
那诡异的微笑 亲爱的 我回来了
So I checked with the lab.
我问过实验室了
That rope from the beach?
海滩上的那截绳子
It's sold with a specific brand of Zodiac dinghy
是和苏迪亚克橡皮艇绑定出♥售♥的
and guess who owns two of them.
你们猜谁有两艘那个牌子的橡皮艇
George Mortimer. How'd you know?
乔治·莫蒂默 你怎么知道的
Hey, Carrie.
凯莉
The jets in the Jacuzzi aren't jetting.
按♥摩♥浴缸里的喷头坏了
Jay?
杰
I uh...
我...
thought you guys could uh... use some help.
我想你们可能需要帮手
With the Jacuzzi?
修浴缸吗
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表