剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Your employees always dress like that?
你员工都这样穿着的吗
Wait. What are you? Health inspector here?
你们谁啊 这儿的卫生督查吗
Section 81.13.
第81章第13条
Food workers shall wear hats, caps,
食品店员工应佩戴帽子
hairnets, or other hair covering to effectively
发网或其它遮挡头发的物件
keep hair from having contact
来有效避免与直接暴露在外的食物
with exposed food, or food contact surfaces.
或食物的表面发生接触
Take another look. Ok, fine.
再仔细看看 好吧
I saw it on the news, about this guy getting whacked.
我在电视上看到这家伙被追捕的新闻
I figured keeping my mouth shut
我想什么都不说
would be in my best interest.
对我自己最有利
But now I see how important you consider my cooperation.
但现在看来你们对我的合作非常重视
Yeah, I saw him.
对 我见过他
He was here, like you said.
正如你们所说的 他来过这儿
Was he with him?
和他在一起吗
Yeah.
是的
Shaun Manning. Coming here a lot?
肖恩·曼宁 经常来吗
Just that one time. Did he ask about a job?
就那么一次 他有来找过工作吗
A job? He came here to wanna eat something.
什么工作 他来这里吃东西的
That the rapist guy, huh? He's an animal.
那个强♥奸♥犯 他就是个禽兽
You see him, you remember anything else, you call me.
再看见他或是想起什么别的 给我打电♥话♥
And buy some hairnets.
还有记得买♥♥发网
Section 81? How do you know that?
第81章 你是怎么知道的
I made it up. You're learning.
随口编的 你学得真够快的
Hey, you bring me back a slice?
没给我带块比萨回来吗
You don't want a slice, Jay.
杰 你不会想吃的
Not from Gino's, believe me.
起码不会是基诺的 相信我
What do you got?
有什么发现吗
Shaun Manning's aunt's phone records.
肖恩·曼宁姨妈的通话记录
It shows at least a dozen calls
上面显示至少有十几个电♥话♥
to our new favorite pizza joint.
是打给这家比萨店的
It's funny, Gino never mentioned that.
奇怪了 基诺怎么没提这事
And he said Manning wasn't looking for a job.
他还说曼宁没有要找工作
By the way, that is a lot of calls,
而且 缠着人家雇佣你
just to bug someone to hire you.
这通话数量也多了点吧
Which is why I also checked Gino's phone line too.
所以我还查了基诺的通话记录
See if anyone called Manning back.
看看有没有人给曼宁打回去
I'm thinking, if it's not about a job,
我是想如果不是工作的话
maybe we find the person who's helping him hide out.
说不定能找到那个暗中帮他的人
And did you? No.
你找到了吗 没有
In fact, nobody called Manning back.
事实上 没人给曼宁打回去
It turns out, each time you called someone at Gino's
然而 一有电♥话♥打给基诺
turn right around and called a cellphone of this guy...
立马有人打给另一个人
Robert Cordero.
罗伯特·科德罗
And today, two minutes after you and Al left Gino's,
今天 你和艾尔刚离开基诺的店两分钟
there was another call placed to Cordero.
就有一个电♥话♥打给科德罗
Who is Robert Cordero? Not sure.
罗伯特·科德罗是谁 不清楚
He has a heck of a long sheet,
他前科不少
looks like we're looking at mostly,
看来主要都是
street robberies, burglaries,
街头抢劫 盗窃
and sexual assaults.
还有性侵犯
What kind of sexual assault?
什么样的性侵犯
What was his M.O.? Let's see.
什么作案手法 我看看
Ok, so he likes to pick off single women in their 20s,
他喜欢挑二十岁左右的单身女性下手
early evenings, on bridges and parks.
傍晚时 在桥上或者公园作案
He attacked a woman while jogging,
曾对一个正在慢跑的女性下手
and three others while riding their bikes.
其余三个是在她们骑自行车的时候
Like the Central Park victim.
和中♥央♥公园那个受害人一样
Jay, the entire time he was in prison,
杰 曼宁一辈子都待在监狱
Manning was trying to clear his name, right?
想要证明自己的清白 是吧
So what if he found Cordero,
所以如果他发现了科德罗
and convinced Jenkins he was on to something?
然后说服詹金斯说他和与强♥奸♥案有牵连
And Jenkins is leaning on him.
詹金斯向他施压了
Cordero's got a motive to back him off.
科德罗有了动机让他知难而退
Yeah... with a bullet.
是啊 用子弹
Gino's my cousin, so what if he called me?
基诺是我堂兄 他打电♥话♥给我又怎么了
You know what I think?
你知道我怎么想的吗
I think this lawyer, Jenkins, was asking around about you,
我觉得这个叫詹金斯的律师在到处打听你
and your cousin Gino gave you the heads up.
你堂兄基诺告诉你要提高警惕
Heads up about what?
警惕什么
Well, let's see, Mr.Cordero.
科德罗先生
You're a two time loser for rape.
你已经两次因为强♥奸♥罪被关监狱了
Maybe Jenkins was asking around
也许詹金斯在打听关于
about that old Central Park case.
当年中♥央♥公园的旧案
That happened like a hundred years ago.
这已经是陈年旧事了
And they caught the guy.
而且他们抓到凶手了
You know what? Next time you come see me...
我告诉你 下次来这见我
you bring a lawyer. I know my rights.
带个律师过来 我知道我的权利
And you gotta give me one for free.
并且要给我找个免费的
How about I bring Christopher Jenkins?
我把克里斯托弗·詹金斯带来给你怎么样
Oh, wait... he's dead.
等等 他死了
Stay the hell away from me.
你离我远点
Hey, Dr. Nair. Hi, June, how's Jordan doing?
耐尔医生 你好 琼 乔丹好吗
He's great, thanks so much. Wonderful.
他很好 谢谢关心 好极了
Dr. Nair?
耐尔医生
No, no, no please, get away please!
不 不 求求你 快走开
Get away! Get away!
走开 快走开
Get away!
走开
Help... help.
救命 救命
When I realized who it was, I tried to run.
我认出他是谁之后 就拼命逃跑
But I pretty much just planted my face in the street,
但我却迎面摔了个跟头
and not very gracefully.
而且还摔得很狼狈
Well, it's hard to be graceful when you're running for your life.
当你为了活命而逃跑时 动作很难优雅
I'll try to look at it that way.
下次我看看能不能摔得优雅些
Did Shaun Manning attack you?
肖恩·曼宁袭击你了吗
When I saw his eyes, it was like a blow.
当我看见他的眼睛 感觉就像晴天霹雳
Then I was on the street completely vulnerable.
我在街上的时候完全无还手之力
So I suppose not.
所以我认为没有
I feel like an idiot.
我觉得自己像个傻瓜
All this attention for a scraped elbow,
只不过是肘部刮伤和眉毛擦伤
and a bruised eyebrow.
却引起这么大的关注
I think you're very brave.
我觉得你很勇敢
Just hot-headed.
就是有点头脑发热
Psychopath gets out on parole, murders his lawyer,
一个变♥态♥狂在假释期 杀了他的律师
goes after his old victim,
还去追杀之前的受害人
and we still can't still caught him up?
而且你竟然还没将他抓捕归案
Did I get any part of that wrong, Eliot?
我有说错什么吗 艾略特
Because you can stop me if I did.
如果我说错什么了可以叫我闭嘴
No, that is pretty much it, Gordon.
没有 差不多就是这样 戈登
I, and a number of people I know, who you know,
有一些你我都认识的人 也包括我
have been working very hard to polish this city's image.
都非常努力在提升城市形象
It's a crime-free global go-to destination top.
这可是全球消除犯罪最佳城市
I don't wanna have some mad man screwing that up.
我可不想某些疯子毁了这金字招牌
Get him off the street,
赶快把他捉拿归案
whatever it takes.
不惜代价
Gordon Frost.
戈登·弗罗斯特
Things go right for him, he's gonna be the next D.A.
这家伙走运了 他是下任地检官
What... someone ate his birthday cake?
他发小孩子脾气了吗
Except he's right. We can't bring in Manning
但他说得对 如果不能将曼宁抓捕归案
he'll just find someone else who can.
他会找其他人处理这个案子的
Based on what? There is not one piece of physical evidence
基于什么证据 现在根本没有物证
to tie Shaun Manning with Jenkins' murder.
证明肖恩·曼宁和詹金斯被杀有关
Don't start, Carrie.
别说了 凯莉
He didn't attack Rupa tonight.
他今晚并没有袭击鲁帕
Then what was he doing there?
那他在那干什么
I think he was looking for her help.
我觉得他是来找她帮忙的
You think he was looking for her help.
你觉得他是来找她帮忙的
Yes. It think... he wanted to see
是的 我觉得 他想要知道
if she could identify the man who really attacked her.
她是否能够认出那个真正袭击她的人
According to the law he's already been identified.
根据法律他已经被定罪了
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表