剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
October 11, 2008...
2008年10月11日
Which were a Monday, a Wednesday and a Saturday.
分别是周一 周三和周六
Very nice.
答得好
Yes, they were.
对 没错
You're good.
你的确厉害
You know what happened on those days?
你还记得那些天发生了什么吗
You promised.
你答应我的
Fine, why don't I tell you
行吧 不如我来告诉你
what happened on those days.
那几天发生了什么吧
July 12, 1999.
1999年7月12日
Tina Davis, murdered.
缇娜·戴维斯 被谋杀
Strangled to death in her car.
在车中被勒死
August 27, 2003.
2003年8月27日
Lakshmi Patel, also murdered.
拉克希米·帕蒂尔 同样被谋杀
October 11, 2008.
2008年10月11日
Gloria Durning.
格洛丽亚·唐宁
Same M.O.
相同的作案手法
All of these young women murdered.
所有这些年轻女性都被杀害了
You know any of them?
有你认识的吗
You're accusing me.
你是在指控我
No.
不
No, I'm asking you.
不 我只是在问你
Now I do need a lawyer.
现在我需要请律师了
You only need a lawyer if you've done something wrong.
除非你做什么坏事了才需要律师
Besides, you're smarter than any lawyer I know.
况且 你比我见过的所有律师都聪明
I don't know them.
我不认识她们
Don't remember them?
不记得她们了吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
Don't remember killing them?
不记得你杀害她们了吗
You know, despite his terrible jokes,
除了金·卢斯蒂格糟糕的笑话以外
Gene Lustig was one of the smartest men I ever met.
他是见过最聪明的人之一
And he said something to me once, and it helped me a lot.
他有次对我说了一番话 让我受益匪浅
He said that people like us,
他说像我们这样的人
sometimes we need a vacation.
有时候需要放个假
You know, from all the stuff in our heads.
撇开脑子里所有的东西
You more than anyone,
你比任何人都需要
because you were always the best of us.
因为你一直是我们中最棒的
You admit it.
你终于承认了
So you want to know what the secret is?
你想知道这个秘密是什么吗
Adrenaline.
肾上腺素
We crave it.
我们迫切需要它
But not for the rush, not for the high.
不是为了速度 不是为了兴奋
That's for other people.
这些是别人需要的
We crave it for the rest it gives us.
我们需要的是它带给我们的休息
From ourselves.
摆脱自我
Where were you...
金被杀的
the morning Gene was murdered?
那个早晨 你在哪
I was at home, asleep.
我在家 睡觉
Okay. What time did you wake up?
你几点起床的
6:45. It's my usual hour.
6点45分 我通常都这个点起
It's when I take the dogs out.
我得那时出去遛狗
Anyone see you?
有人看到你吗
I have no idea.
我不知道
Middle of a rainstorm: odd time to walk the dogs.
下着暴风雨 不适合遛狗吧
They don't mind the rain.
它们不介意那点雨
Thunder must have bothered them, no?
雷声肯定吓着它们了吧
It did, but hey, when you got to go,
是吓着它们了 但当它们憋不住的时候
you got to go.
还在乎什么天气
Speaking of which, if we're done here...
话说 如果我们谈完了
There was no storm the morning
金·卢斯蒂格被杀的早晨
Gene Lustig was murdered.
根本没有暴风雨
No rain.
没下雨
No thunder.
也没打雷
I'll lay it out for you.
我来帮你分♥析♥一下
See, I thought you lied about the Vermeer
我本以为你谎称去看维米尔的画
to cover up where you were
是为你杀害瓦莱丽·约翰森
when you killed Valerie Johnson.
制♥造♥不在场证明
But she was murdered in the morning.
但她是早上被杀的
And you said you were went to the Met in the afternoon,
你说你下午去了大都会博物馆
so I thought to myself... why lie?
所以我问自己 你为什么要说谎
Why make up an alibi you don't need?
为什么要编一个你不需要的不在场证明
But you weren't lying, were you?
但你并没有说谎 对吗
You forgot.
是你忘了
Because when you murder people,
因为当你杀害像这些
like these young women, you forget.
年轻女性时 你就能忘记
That's why you do it.
这就是你的杀人动机
Not Gene and Alwyn.
但杀金和埃尔文则出于别的原因
You killed them to cover your tracks.
你杀他们是为了掩饰漏洞
But I bet you don't remember
但我打赌你不记得
what happened afterwards, do you?
之后的事情了 对吗
You have no idea what you're talking about.
你根本不知道你在说什么
Yes, I do.
不 我知道
You know I do.
你心里很清楚
The adrenaline unleashed by the act of violence
因暴♥力♥行为刺♥激♥而分泌的肾上腺素
helps you to forget your painful life.
帮你忘记了你痛苦的生活
Which becomes more miserable No, you're... you are wrong.
可后来变得更痛苦 不 你错了
When you finally, inevitably... No. No, that is...
因为你最终 不可避免地 不 那是
Remember what you've done.
想起了你的所作所为
And then you kill again.
然后你又去杀人
To forget, again.
为了再次忘记
You're an addict, Dale.
你上瘾了 戴尔
You're addicted to murder.
你杀人成瘾
You don't understand.
你不理解
Of course I understand.
我当然理解
I'm the only one who does.
我是唯一理解的人
How long do you get?
你能解脱多久
A few minutes?
几分钟
A few hours, a whole day?
几个小时 一整天
How long?
多久
Sometimes more than a day.
有时不止一天
The first time...
第一次
it was a cat.
是只猫
It was a stupid neighborhood cat,
一个邻居养的笨猫
and he kept howling and howling.
他一直叫啊叫
And when I put my fingers around its neck,
当我用手掐着它的脖子
and I squeezed...
然后收紧时
it was like I was here...
我头一次感觉到
for the first time.
我还活着
Just here, now.
只活在当下
Not five minutes ago, not 20 minutes ago,
不是五分钟前 不是二十分钟前
not 20 years ago,
不是二十年前
when my father did those things,
当我父亲做那些事时
and when those boys did those things,
当那些男孩做那些事时
because I was different.
因为我和别人不一样
Because I was the one who was always telling them
因为我一直告诉他们
that they were wrong, because they were always wrong.
他们错了 因为他们一直都是错的
They never remembered anything.
他们从不记得任何事
And Valerie...
至于瓦莱丽
the last thing I remember
我记得的最后一件事是
was the light fading from her eyes
她眼眸中的光渐渐黯淡
like a torch down a well.
就像火把的火光渐渐熄灭
And then it was a miracle.
那是个奇迹
It was a whole, long, blissful day of peace.
一整天 幸福而平静
At least I think it was.
至少我这样认为
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Peace?
平静
I want you
我想让你
to look at these women.
看着这些女人
I want you to study their faces.
我想让你仔细看看她们的脸
I want you... to remember them.
我想让你 记住她们
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表