剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
... We have very little,
我们所知有限
but it appears the entire building is being held hostage.
但看起来整座大厦已被劫持
And as yet the whole world's attention.
现在全世界的目光都集中在这里了
I heard the word ten to twelve hostages...
我听说有十到十二名人♥质♥
Yeah. Number 4, what's the status of the elevator?
喂 四号♥ 电梯现在怎么样了
Yeah, everything is all set here.
好了 都已安装完毕
Get everything set for the others.
那去把别的地方也装好
I'll let you know when it's time.
到时候我会告诉你的
Okay. Coming up.
好的 马上来
What the hell you're doing here?
你在这干什么
Excellent.
太棒了
Here, tie him up.
给 把他绑起来
This one works.
这手♥机♥能用
Alright, thanks. Okay.
好了 谢谢 好的
ESU estimates there are ten people in the penthouse.
紧急勤务小组估计在顶层公♥寓♥里有十个人
I don't get it. He's got the Mayor of New York
我不明白 他已经把纽约市长
in the elevator.
困在电梯里了
Why does he need all the hostages?
为什么还要抓其他人♥质♥
Collateral. In case we upset them.
保障措施 以防我们不听指挥
You find anything?
找到什么线索了吗
Talked to the contractor. He said Skinner's paranoia
跟承包商谈过 他说斯金纳偏执地要求
led him to build the most secure
一定要建全纽约
residential building in New York.
最安全的住♥宅♥楼
You can't see inside the windows from outside. And get this.
没法从窗户看到屋里 还有呢
They're protected against thermo body imagery,
它们还能防止红外热成像
which means even snipers can't see inside the damned thing.
也就是说连狙击手都看不到那破玩意里面
There's rethinking that decision.
看来得重新考虑下那个决定
And apparently he's such a safety nut,
而且很显然他是个保障安全狂
he's got cameras looking at every inch outside the building.
他在大厦外布满了摄像头
It's a virtual fortress, but there's got to be a way in.
就是个虚拟堡垒 但肯定有办法能进去
Keep an eye on, Jo.
注意盯着点 乔
Come on, pick it up.
快啊 接电♥话♥
It's now who? Yeah.
现在又是谁 喂
Al. Carrie.
艾尔 凯莉
Yes. Thank God. You all right?
是我 谢天谢地 你没事吧
Listen to me. I don't have much time.
听我说 我时间不多
There's gunmen.
这里有人持枪
They may have taken over the building.
他们可能已经控制了整栋楼
I'm on the roof with Jo, they haven't found us yet.
我跟乔现在在楼顶 他们还没发现我们
But they had ten hostages that I've seen.
但我看见他们有十名人♥质♥
And they've already shot one.
而且其中一个已经中枪
Eliot, Skinner and the Mayor are trapped in the elevator.
艾略特 斯金纳和市长都困在电梯里
The man claiming responsibility says
宣称对此负责的人声称
he's gonna drop the elevator
如果不在一小时内付给他一亿美元
if he isn't paid $100 million within the hour.
他就让电梯坠下去
What?
什么
Al, who is doing this?
艾尔 这是谁干的
We don't know, but he's seeing everything going on outside.
不知道 但他能看到外界的一举一动
Don't, please, don't be a hero.
不要 拜托 不要逞英雄
You're out-manned and out-gunned.
你人手和装备都不够
Stay hidden till we find
在我们找到办法进入大楼前
a way into the building.
找个地方躲起来
No, listen to me, Al.
不 听我说 艾尔
If you try to breach the building,
如果你试图进入大楼
you get all of us killed. I guarantee it.
我们所有人都死定了 我打包票
We're running low on time and options.
留给我们时间和选择都不多了
You have one option.
你还有选择
You have me.
你有我
You think you saw the guy in charge?
你觉得自己看到带头的人了
Maybe. Maybe, I don't know.
可能 可能吧 不确定
Think. Just... just think.
想想 好好回想下
Two of the gunmen. They were at the party.
两个持枪的人 他们都参加了派对
They were talking to a guy. Caucasian.
他们在跟某个人说话 白人
Early forties. Maybe six foot, bald.
四十出头 大概一米八 光头
He was wearing blue tinted glasses.
他戴着蓝色镜片眼镜
I'll see if we'll get a hit of that. You lay low.
我看看能不能找到什么线索 保持低调
Al, I got ten hostages,
艾尔 有十个人♥质♥
four terrorists and three people trapped in an elevator.
四个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥和三个被困在电梯里的人
I got to get them out, I can't lay low.
我得把他们弄出去 不可能低调
They'll drop the elevator before you get near them.
你还没接近他们 电梯就会掉下去
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
What happens if we cut the power?
如果我们切断电源会怎么样
Right. Maybe we activate
对啊 也许我们可以激活
the elevators emergency break.
电梯的紧急制动器
Fine. I'll get on that.
好 我去办
But listen to me. These guys aren't messing around.
但你听我说 这伙人可不是闹着玩的
Do what you have to.
该下手的时候就下手
But I need you to walk out of that building. For me.
我要你安全走出那栋大厦 为我
Wish me luck.
祝我好运吧
Alright.
好
I'm running the description Carrie passed on.
我正在根据凯莉的描述进行搜索
Any luck narrowing down suspects on your end?
你那边能缩小嫌犯的范围吗
Voice signed off with "Hail Eris".
以"厄里斯万岁"结束了声音
Customary discordian salute to Eris, the Greek goddess of chaos.
即向希腊混乱女神艾瑞丝致敬的意思
Used by anarchists and computer hackers.
被无政♥府♥主义者和电脑黑客使用
Anarchists and hackers. Great.
无政♥府♥主义者和黑客 棒极了
It could be anyone of the online groups.
可以是网上团体中的任何一个人
Or disgruntled military or NSA type.
或者不满的军人或者国安局那类
And don't forget Hans Gruber.
别忘了汉斯·格鲁伯
I don't know Gruber.
我不知道什么格鲁伯
Really? Hans Gruber. What?
不是吧 汉斯·格鲁伯 什么啊
Oh really, you never saw Die Hard?
真的吗 你没看过《虎胆龙威》吗
What? What do you got?
什么 查到什么了
We're thinking it's some kind of super hacker.
我们认为可能是某个超级黑客
We should have an ID for you soon.
马上就能给你身份信息了
If you're looking for a hacker,
如果你们要找的是黑客的话
I got someone who might be able to help.
我倒有一个人可能可以帮忙
Hey, all hands on deck.
全员参与啊
In the meantime we're gonna kill the buildings power.
同时我们将切断大厦的电源
Yes, he's going in alright.
好 他已经准备就绪了
And then moving. We're just trying to improve our hand.
那就行动 我们得增加胜算
Alright. Kill it.
好 切断吧
We're gonna blind this guy.
我们要让这家伙一片黑暗
Oh no, you don't.
不 你不是吧
Eh, power's still up.
还有电
Someone's overriding us. Try it again?
有人在超控我们 再试一下
Al Burns. Cutting the power?
艾尔·彭斯 切断电源吗
Yawn. Is your strategy to bore me to death?
你的策略是把我无聊死吗
Just wanna see if you're paying attention.
只是想看看你有没有注意
You got my attention for the next 34 minutes.
我接下来34分钟都会注意的
Disobey me again... and I kill hostages.
再违抗我的话 我就杀掉人♥质♥
Now, get me my money.
现在 去给我拿钱
That pastry chef is going to bleed out soon.
那个糕点师很快就会失血致死的
I have got to help him.
我得去帮帮他
No, it's too dangerous.
不行 太危险了
You'll get yourself killed. You stay with me...
你会害死你自己的 你跟着我
I can do more good as a hostage,
我做人♥质♥的话更有用处
and you work better alone.
而你一个人会更好
Alright.
好吧
But you do not antagonize the bad guys,
但你千万别跟那帮坏蛋作对
Jo. I'm serious.
乔 我是认真的
Antagonize? Moi?
作对 我吗
Oh yes, you.
是的 你
Look, all I want is for you to get us out of here, and be safe.
我只想要你把我们弄出去 且安全无恙
You sparkle by this unsparkable law.
你总能在逆境中撞出火花
Be careful.
小心
Hi everybody. Did you hear fireworks?
大家好 你们听到烟火声了吗
Oh my.
天哪
Kind of you to join us.
你能加入我们真好
This is Tanya Sitkowski.
这位是塔尼娅·斯托斯基
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表