剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Okay, come on.
好的
Alright. You got it.
好了 你上来了
I want you to go right up that ladder, Okay?
你们从那楼梯爬上去 好吗
Yeah.
好的
Alright. You got this. Hurry, Eliot.
好了 你能行 快点 艾略特
Just go. Save them.
快走 保护好他们
As if that's gonna happen.
说得好像我真会抛下你似的
Alright.
好吧
I've always been lousy with orders.
我一直不怎么听话
Believe me, I've never been more appreciative of that fact.
相信我 我从未如此欣赏你这一点
Come on. I'll wrist you up.
快点 我抬你上去
Haul me up.
拉我上去
The explosion is pretty much limited to the elevator shaft.
爆♥炸♥仅限于电梯井
That's all we know.
我们就知道这么多
Did you see Detective Wells?
你有看到威尔斯警探吗
I said, that's all we know.
我说了我们就知道那么多
I got guys going floor to floor.
我派人一层层去搜了
What do you have?
发现什么了
Found him tied up in the utility closet off the lobby.
发现他被绑在大堂边的储藏室里
Says he's building security.
说自己是大楼的保安
Nobody gets cleared
在我们调查清楚这一切前
till we put this all together.
每个人都有嫌疑
Just hold him... Yes, Sir.
看好他 好的 长官
On me. Drop your weapon. Drop it.
听我指挥 放下你的武器 放下
We're on the same team here, boss.
我们是一伙的啊 长官
My team doesn't wear wingtips.
我的人不会穿皮鞋
Take his helmet of.
把他的头盔拿下来
I see you met Carrie. Where is Omega?
看来你见过凯莉了 欧米加在哪儿
Omega might try to slip out.
欧米加可能想溜走
I need you to check every uni, medic, hostage,
我要你检查每个人包括医护人员 人♥质♥
anybody coming out of that building.
每个从那幢大楼里出来的人
Hey, Al.
艾尔
Al.
艾尔
I needed you to walk out of that building, and you did.
我要你走出那幢大楼 你做到了
Well, sometimes I obey your orders.
有时候我不听你话
Sometimes, yeah.
有时候 好吧
Yeah, you should have taken me to that wedding.
你该带我去参加婚礼的
Yeah, you're telling me.
是啊 这还用你说
We got to get Omega.
我们得抓住欧米加
I don't know where he is. He might have been gone already.
我不知道他在哪 可能已经逃走了
Yeah, Jay.
杰
Found something curious.
发现了些奇怪的东西
I mean, we did. Me and Tanya.
我是说 我们发现的 我和坦娅
We looked into some of Skinner's finances.
我们查看了斯金纳的财务状况
So get this.
发现了这个
There's a good reason
这能合理的解释
why Skinner couldn't come up with the money.
为什么斯金纳拿不出这笔钱
He hasn't anything close to a hundred million,
他根本没有一亿资产
not even ten million.
账上连一千万都不到
Skinner Plaza's way over budget,
斯金纳广场的建设远超出了预算
and Skinner's over leveraged himself.
斯金纳过度融♥资♥
He's pretty much cash broke.
他差不多已经身无分文了
Dangerous game he was playing. Bluffing?
他在铤而走险 虚张声势吗
But if we can get into Skinner's finances
要是我们能查到斯金纳的财务状况
then so can Omega.
那么欧米加也可以
Which means he knew Skinner didn't have any money.
说明他知道斯金纳没什么钱
Why hijack a building and try to extort a fortune
他为什么要劫持一整幢楼的人
from a man who doesn't have any?
来试图向一个没钱的人勒索一大笔钱呢
Building's power is coming on.
大楼的供电即将恢复
We may get some alarms as the security system reboots.
安保系统重启的时候会听到些警报声
But only by cutting away the dead and useless
只有除去过时的和无用的
can there be new life.
才会获得新生
A new beginning for the system, for all of us.
给现行体制 我们所有人一个全新的开始
What is it you want, Omega? A new beginning?
你想做什么 欧米加 一个全新的开始
You'll never know.
你永远不会知道了
Al?
艾尔
We gotta get a look at Omega's computers. Come on.
我们得去查一下欧米加的电脑 快
Carrie, Al.
凯莉 艾尔
You only got three minutes till the grid powers up.
在供电恢复之前你们只有三分钟
Guys, what could Brody do,
各位 暂时关闭所有的安保系统
to temporarily shut down the security systems en masse
然后再同时开启它们时
and then turn them on again all at once?
布罗迪能干什么呢
Well, when the system's switched back on,
当安保系统重新被激活
they'd be vulnerable
这时它们很容易受到攻击
while the passwords and protocols reboot.
因为密♥码♥和安全协议正在重启
Yeah, but why do you break into something
对 但是为什么要侵入
he's already in?
他已经侵入过的系统呢
If Brody just wanted the power off,
要是布罗迪只想停止供电的话
why not let us kill it when we tried earlier.
为什么不让我们在之前就切断供电呢
Because Skinner Plaza was never his goal.
因为斯金纳广场不是他的目标
His aim is to get the city,
他的目标是这座城市
to shut off the entire downtown power grid,
是要切断整个市区的供电
I mean, look at us, look.
看看我们周围
We're surrounded by the world's biggest banks, right?
我们的周围满是世界上最大的银行 对吗
I told you. It's "Die Hard".
我跟你说过 跟《虎胆龙威》一样
Not quite. He needs the power to come back on,
不完全一样 他需要供电恢复
so he can put his computer virus into the system.
这样他才能把电脑病毒植入到系统中去
He's not trying to steal money.
他不是想偷钱
He's trying to reset the whole financial system
他是想要通过摧毁掉整体
by knocking it out altogether.
来重置整个金融体系
Then we have to keep the power off, till we find him.
那在我们找到他之前不能恢复供电
No, that's impossible. It's not like a light bulb.
不 那不可能 这不像是电灯泡
The grid's got too much power.
电网负荷很大
You can't stop it from turning on, once it's started.
一旦开启了就不能中途停止
Right, what would Brody
好吧 布罗迪需要怎么做
need to do to get his virus into the system?
才能把病毒弄到系统里呢
It's just software.
软件就可以
All he needs is a laptop and a cell signal, right?
他只需要手提电脑和手♥机♥信♥号♥♥就行了 对吧
He could be anywhere. There must be some clue somewhere.
他可能在任何地方 肯定有线索
He still gotta be in the building, right?
他肯定还在大楼里 对吧
Please. Show me your gift.
来吧 给我展现一下你的才能
You miss cheating.
你怀念出轨的感觉
Fiery, I like that.
有脾气 我喜欢
Those candy wrappers are from Skinner's bedroom.
那些糖纸是从斯金纳的卧室里拿的
Now, what was Brody doing in Skinner's bedroom?
布罗迪在斯金纳的卧室里干什么
He was here. But doing what?
他来过这 但是他来这干吗
I'm gonna show you something.
我有东西给你看
But you have to promise to keep it a secret.
但你得保证会保密
Al? Skinner was gonna show me something,
艾尔 斯金纳本来是要给我展示什么的
before Jo came in and interrupted us.
可是乔进来打断了我们
80 million dollars for an apartment,
八千万建的公♥寓♥
and I have yet to find the bathroom.
我连个洗手间都找不到
Skinner is obsessed with personal security.
斯金纳对人身安全到了痴迷的地步
He kept bragging about how many millions he'd spent...
他一直不停地吹嘘他花了几百万美金
to make this place safe. And?
来确保这里的安全 然后呢
And somebody messed with that book.
有人动过那本书
It was right-side up before.
之前是正着放的
Take this.
拿着这个
Hands. Show me your hands.
手 把手举起来
Simple press of the button and I change the world.
轻轻一按 我就可以改变整个世界
Simple click of the trigger,
我轻轻扣一下扳机
and your day gets even worse.
你就玩完了
The ancients believed that fame is immortality.
古人相信名誉是不朽的
And I'm about to become very...
而我即将变得非常
very famous.
非常出名
You like your Greek myths, don't you?
你喜欢希腊神话 对吧
You know the story?
你有没有听说过
About the Gordian knot?
戈尔迪死结[希腊神话]的故事
Of course.
当然了
A knot so intricate no one could untie it.
一个复杂得无人能解开的结
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表