剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
All's quiet at the Alcazar.
阿尔卡扎一切正常
You look into the hotel rooms?
你检查过酒店房♥间了吗
Booked by a dummy corporation out of the Caymans.
开曼群岛外的一个皮包公♥司♥预订的房♥间
I was, however, able to match the I.D.S of these three
我从莫里找到的酒店安全录像中
from stills Murray pulled at the hotel security cameras.
找出了这三个人的身份
Let me introduce you to Clay Stites, A.K.A. Philip.
让我来介绍克雷·斯蒂茨 又名飞利浦
Born in Brixton, England,
出生在英国的布里斯顿
in and out of Europe's finest prisons.
是欧洲防卫最森严的监狱的常客
He enjoys booze, assault and armed robbery.
他喜欢烈酒 斗殴 持械抢劫
His experience will probably make him team leader.
凭这些经历 他很可能是队长
Next up is Willis,
下一位是威利斯
real name Andy Fotre; former Army Ranger.
真实姓名是 安迪·福特 曾是游骑兵
Dishonorably discharged five years ago for selling steroids.
五年前因为贩卖♥♥类固醇被扫地出门
He has a long sheet,
他的犯罪记录很多
mostly for home invasion and assault.
主要是入室抢劫和斗殴
Total loose cannon.
就是个亡命之徒
And this guy? Tucker Griffin.
这个家伙呢 塔克·格里芬
We know him as Arnold.
化名是阿诺德
Has a lot of charges for online fraud and hacking.
因在线欺诈和黑客行为多次被起诉
NSA investigated him
曾因窃取国防部文件
for penetrating Department of Defense files,
被国安局调查
but couldn't get anything to stick.
但没找到任何有力证据
Tech kid's a whiz, but he's pretty green.
这孩子是个技术天才 不过还相当嫩
Carrie will pick up on that and try to work him.
凯莉可以利用这一点 拉他入伙
Keep digging. You got it.
继续调查 知道了
All right, so I send the gas through the vents,
我从通风口鼓入气体
we clear out the cash and we split.
我们把现金卷走 然后分账
In and out in four mikes.
从进到出一共四分钟
Any sign of heat--
一旦有任何迹象
beat cop, police cruiser, unmarked car--
有条子 警车 伪装警车出现
we take hostages.
我们就胁持人♥质♥
A little collateral damage never hurt anybody.
这点附带伤害无伤大雅
Well, hopefully it doesn't come to that.
希望不用走到那一步
You lose your nerve in there, and I will put a bullet in you.
到时候你要是吓尿了 我就一枪崩了你
Hey. We're all pros here, Willis.
我们都很职业 威利斯
Arnold just wants to make sure the job goes right.
阿诺德只想保证一切顺利
One of us will receive our escape plan
在抢银行前 我们中的一员
right before we hit the bank.
会收到逃跑计划
Another one will learn our rendezvous point with Kilborn
另外一个人会在事情搞定后
after we do the job.
获悉和基尔伯恩的会晤地点
Why can't we just get all the info now?
为什么不现在把所有信息都给我们呢
Because if I had all the info,
因为如果我知道了这些信息
I'd kill you three and keep the money.
我就会杀了你们三个 把钱据为己有
Everyone lay low until tomorrow.
明天之前所有人都要低调点
Don't forget your goodie bags.
别忘了拿你们的工具包
Get some rest.
好好休息
All right... bring your A-games tomorrow, huh?
明天一定要大显身手 好吗
Yes... we have...
好的 包里有
here.
这个
Well, this is, uh... this is a prototype.
这是 这可是开♥发♥样机
How'd he get this?
他是怎么弄到手的
Hey, that's, uh, sinister-looking.
那个看起来怪吓人的
Please don't use it on me.
千万别用到我身上
I make no promises.
这我可不保证
Arnold, are you sure
阿诺德 你确定
you're not in over your hacker head with all of this?
你那黑客的脑袋受得了这些吗
I'm kind of nervous, yeah. Uh, this is, uh,
我确实有点紧张 这是
my first time commting a crime away from my computer.
我第一次没有通过电脑来实施犯罪
Well, how'd you get on Kilborn's radar?
基尔伯恩是怎么找上你的
Uh, hacked the wrong offshore account.
黑了一个不该黑的海外账户
Just my luck.
运气不好
How about we look out for each other?
我们能不能互相照应下
Willis and Philip give me the creeps. Yeah.
威利斯和飞利浦让我毛骨悚然 是啊
They kind of give me the creeps, too.
他们也让我有点害怕
Yeah.
是啊
Carrie says the target's a Hudson Mutual branch
凯莉说目标是钱伯斯大街上的
on Chambers Street tomorrow afternoon.
哈德森基金支行 明天下午行动
When does Kilborn show?
基尔伯恩什么时候出现
He's got to get his money at some point.
他最后肯定会去拿钱
We're tracking Carrie.
我们追踪凯莉
She'll lead us to him after they rob the bank.
他们抢完银行后 她会带我们找到他
What about the customers and the employees in the bank?
那银行里的顾客和员工怎么办
We can't risk civilians.
我们不能拿老百姓冒险
Only NYPD plainclothes will be in there.
那里只会出现纽约的便衣警♥察♥
This thing goes bad,
如果这案子出了什么岔子
the Mayor's gonna have me overseeing
市长就会派我到斯塔登岛上
parking meters in Staten Island.
去查停车计时器
It goes right, you collar Kilborn.
如果一切顺利 你就能抓住基尔伯恩
All right.
好吧
Hey, Al, I got his finger.
艾尔 我找到他的手指了
Whose finger? Kilborn's finger.
谁的手指 基尔伯恩的手指
At least I think it's his finger.
至少我觉得是他的
Okay, Jay, take a breath. Right, right, right.
杰 放松点 好的 好
So, I created a little random data program
我写了个搜寻随机数据的小程序
and looked into collateral crimes
查了下与基尔伯恩已知的案件
around the time of known Kilborn jobs,
作案时间类似的次要案件
you know, stolen vehicles, unexplained homicides
比如车辆失窃 原因不明的谋杀案
anyways, came up with this.
总之 发现了这个
A finger. Kilborn's finger. Maybe.
一根手指 也许就是基尔伯恩的手指
I found this dead guy, Bob Archer,
我发现死者 鲍勃·阿彻
who was involved in one of Kilborn's first jobs.
参与过基尔伯恩的首次作案
This picture was taken off of Archer's cell phone
这张照片是圣佩德罗港口被抢六小时后
six hours after the port heist in San Pedro.
从阿彻的手♥机♥上找到的
It's possible Kilborn's blocking the photo.
有可能是基尔伯恩在阻止拍照
And now you want me to send out
现在你是要我通过媒体通知所有人
a FINEST message for a finger?
去找这根手指吗
Now I want to give you the finger... print.
是我要给你指纹
See, got this killer new software
看这个超牛的新软件
that can generate prints from photos.
它能通过照片生成指纹信息
If we can match it to a print in the system,
如果在系统中找到与之匹配的记录
we got him.
就能抓到他了
I like it, Jay.
很不错 杰
Keep at it.
继续加油
Look at this.
快看
Well, Serpico in the flesh.
我们现实版的大英雄来了
You sure it's safe to meet? Yeah.
你确定见面没问题吗 当然
I took the N train to Times Square,
我坐N线地铁去了时代广场
picked up the A at Port Authority
从港务局搭乘A线地铁
and took the 7 to the M3 bus
再坐七号♥线地铁转乘M3公交车
and back down here--
最后再回到这里
Mata Hari couldn't have followed me.
玛塔·哈里[西方传奇女间谍]都跟不上我
You're enjoying this a little too much.
你可别太沉醉于自己的角色了
No. Well, a little bit.
没有 是有一点
"Upon my secure hour thy uncle stole,"
"你的叔父乘我不备 悄悄溜了进来"
"with juice from cursed hebenon in a vial,"
"拿着一个盛着毒草汁的小瓶"
"and in the porches of my ear did pour:"
"把一种使人麻♥痹♥的♥药水"
"the leperous distilment."
"注入我的耳腔之内"
Hamlet. Act 1, Scene 5?
《哈姆雷特》 第一幕 第五场吗
I was Ophelia in school.
我读书时可是奥菲利亚的不二人选
Bet you got raves.
我猜你一定很赞
Oh, speaking of poison,
说到毒药
the gas you got from Kilborn, Fentanyl.
基尔伯恩给你的毒气是芬太尼
The gas that killed all those people
莫斯科歌♥剧院胁持事件中
in the Moscow theater.
死者都是因该气体而死
Oh, my God.
天啊
So I replaced the Fentanyl with halothane.
所以我把它换成了氟烷[吸入性麻醉剂]
It's a much lower level toxin,
这个毒性就小多了
and it should knock the guards out.
不过它应该可以把保安放倒
Okay.
好的
Remember, Jay's got you on audio
记住 杰一直通过窃听器
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表