剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
No, you killed the men who found it.
才不是 你杀了找到它的人
Patton and Estes were dreamers.
帕顿和埃斯蒂斯只会做白日梦
I had a system.
而我一直按计划进行
I had access to half a century of subway maps.
我研究过半个世纪以来所有的地铁地图
I found it, I deserve it.
是我找到的 是我应得的
Yeah? What about the people above us?
那在我们上面的人呢
Do they deserve to die?
难道他们就该死吗
I know what I'm doing.
我知道我在干什么
The only two people that are gonna get hurt
只有两个人会因此而死
are you and your partner.
那就是你和你的拍档
That's not gonna happen.
那是不可能的
Put that down.
把那东西放下
This?
这个吗
Sure.
好啊
Oops.
抱歉咯
Now, you can chase me or you can save the people topside,
你们要么来抓我 要么拯救上面的人
but you can't do both.
但没办法两全其美
Start pulling them.
快把引线扯断
I'll get these.
我来搞定这边
Al, we can't get to this one. It's too high.
艾尔 这里我够不到 太高了
That'll cave in the whole ceiling.
如果不扯断整个天花板都会被炸塌
Hope that climbing wall pays off.
希望你的攀岩没有白练
Actually, this is how you steal eggs out of birds' nests.
其实 这跟从鸟巢中偷蛋是一个道理
Didn't they teach you that at scout school?
他们在童子军训练营没教过你吗
Guess I missed that lesson.
估计我错过那堂课了
You were too busy flirting with the brownies.
你肯定是只顾着跟性感小美女调情
You... just earned yourself a merit badge.
你 刚刚为自己赢得了一枚奖章
For what?
因为什么
Saving the day.
因为救了大家
I'll go halfsies with you.
我会分你半个的
Hey, Marty.
马蒂
You know the Hussar Treasure comes with a curse, right?
你难道不知道骑兵号♥的宝藏是受诅咒的吗
Where are you taking me now?
你要带我去哪
It's a surprise.
给你个惊喜
Really? What's wrong? You're not up to it?
真的吗 怎么 你不期待吗
Oh, I'm up to it.
我很期待啊
All right, hold this.
到了 帮我拿下
Right?
怎么样
This is amazing.
真是太棒了
Looks even better with some of this.
喝点这个感觉就更棒了
How did you find this place?
你是怎么找到这个地方的
Alex told me about it.
亚历克斯告诉我的
Guess the kid's got something to recommend him.
看来这孩子还是有可取之处的
You weren't really jealous of him, were you?
你不会真的在吃他的醋吧
Me? Jealous? Of what?
我 吃醋 因为什么
His beard?
因为他的胡子
You want me to grow a beard?
你想让我留胡子吗
No, I would kill you.
不 要是你敢留我就杀了你
Oh, look at this.
看看这座城市
We're a long way from the rock quarry in Syracuse.
我们离在雪城采石场的日子好远啊
Yes, we are.
是啊
Those were some good days.
那些日子很美好呢
So are these.
现在也是啊
You really think there's treasure down there?
你真的相信下面有宝藏吗
Who knows?
谁知道呢
This city's got a million mysteries.
这座城市有数不清的迷
That's why I love it.
所以我才爱它
Let's stay a while.
那我们就留在这里吧
Well, I think we're gonna get wet.
但是我觉得快要下雨了
No, I mean here in the city.
不 我是说留在这座城市
Partners.
继续做搭档
Hey, Al...
艾尔
Yeah.
好的
Me, too.
我也愿意
Seven thousand dollars, going once, going twice.
七千美元一次 七千美元两次
Sold to the gentleman in grey suits. Seven thousand dollars.
成交给那位穿灰色西装的先生 七千美元
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表