剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
She knew his name.
她知道他的名字
I went to Juniors with a bunch of friends
有天晚上我和一群朋友喝完酒后
after drinking one night.
去了青年咖啡馆
Must have forgotten my jacket then.
肯定是当时把夹克落在那了
You said you didn't recognize Shelley.
你说你不认识谢莉
I don't.
我是不认识
Travis, we know she waited on
特拉维斯 我们知道她那晚
you that night at Juniors cafe, we have receipts.
在青年咖啡馆给你服务 我们有收据
Like I said, I'd been out drinking,
像我说的 我喝了酒
I didn't recognize the photo.
没认出照片
Yeah, here's the thing, Travis.
是嘛 是这样的 特拉维斯
When she called the Mortimer's house,
她打电♥话♥到莫蒂默家时
she asked for you... by name.
她叫的是你的名字
So she knew who I was.
所以她认识我
Like it or not, it happens out here.
不管你喜不喜欢 这里就是这样
Mr. Harrington,
哈林顿先生
we did a little digging into your financials,
我们调查了一下你的财务状况
we understand you made a $10,000 withdrawal
我们了解到几天前
from your bank account a few days ago.
你从银行账户取了一万美金
I've got a wedding coming up,
我要举♥行♥婚礼了
that money was a retainer for the florist.
那钱是给花店的订金
Is that an EpiPen?
那是肾上腺素吗
Oh... Yes. Peanut allergy.
是的 我对花生过敏
Who's the artist?
谁画的啊
Our son, Spencer, he's 8.
我们的儿子 斯宾塞 他八岁了
Excuse me for a second.
抱歉 稍等一下
Hey Jo, I need you to check something for me.
乔 我需要你帮我核实一件事
Engagement party.
订婚派对
Sometimes local kids try to crash our parties.
有时当地的小孩会来我们的派对捣乱
You know, free food and booze.
你懂得 免费的食物和饮料
Maybe she came with someone.
她可能跟什么人一起来的
Maybe.
可能吧
So I was wrong, guys.
我错了 伙计们
There are only 737 nautical supply shops on Long Island.
长岛上只有737家航海用品店
In other words, you haven't traced the anchor.
也就是说 你还没有查到那个锚
Whoa, easy boss. I mean,
放松点 老大 我是说
I'm working with some very cool tools here.
我动用了几种很酷的软件
I'm lucky if I can get 3GI here
能找到3GI网络就算我幸运了
plus I'm running some kind of RF-interference on the wireless...
而且我在无线网上运行频射干扰
In other words, you haven't traced the anchor.
换句话说 你还是没有查到那个锚
Okay, if you put it that way.
好吧 如果你非要这么说的话
But I'm working on it.
但我正在努力查
What do you have on Travis?
特拉维斯那边你查到了什么
Well, first off... he's not who he says he is.
首先 他并非他说的那样
I ran a full background check.
我做了全面的背景调查
He grew up as Travis Harlow in Islip.
他以特拉维斯·哈洛的身份在艾斯利普长大
He and Shelley were in the same class at school.
他和谢莉在学校是一个班的
I knew it. Knew what?
我就知道 知道什么
Hey Jo, what do you got?
乔 你有什么发现
That's what I thought. Okay, thank you. Bye.
跟我想得一样 好的 谢谢 再见
So what do you know? Come with me, I'll show you.
你知道什么 跟我来 我告诉你
Travis is a good kid,
特拉维斯是个好孩子
he came from a really rough family,
他来自一个很困难的家庭
a lot of drinking and fighting.
家人经常酗酒还有打架
He and his brother Robby used to hang out at our house a lot.
他和他的哥哥罗比以前经常来我家玩
I'm sorry but Travis and Shelley grew up together.
抱歉 但特拉维斯和谢莉是一起长大的
You didn't think this was important for us to know?
你们难道不认为知道这个对我们很重要吗
They haven't seen each other in over 8 years.
他们都八年没见过了
You mean ever since Spencer was born.
你是说在斯宾塞出生后吗
Did you know that peanut allergies are 85% genetic?
你们知道85%的花生过敏都是因为遗传吗
Spencer and Travis both have one.
斯宾塞和特拉维斯都对它过敏
So do a lot of people.
很多人都过敏啊
Mrs. Branigan, we know Shelley had a baby.
布兰妮根女士 我们知道谢莉生过孩子
Her autopsy proved it.
她的尸检报告也证实了
There are records at St. Barnibas Hospital in Islip...
在艾斯利普的圣巴尼巴斯医院有记录
That is not true.
怎么可能
How can you come into our home and say that?
你怎么能来我们家说这种话
We have the records if you'd like to see them.
我们带了记录来 如果您想看的话
Spencer is our son.
斯宾塞是我们的儿子
Sandra. Stop.
桑德拉 够了
We can't keep going on like this.
我们不能一直这样下去
You are right.
你说得没错
Shelley had Spencer when she was 15 years old.
谢莉在十五岁的时候怀了斯宾塞
With Travis. Yeah.
她跟特拉维斯的孩子 是啊
They were just kids, so we made a deal.
他们还是孩子 所以我们做了约定
Travis signed away his parental rights,
特拉维斯签署协议放弃了抚养权
we adopted Spencer and raised him as our own.
我们收养了斯宾塞 视如己出
You told us you didn't even know Shelley.
你之前说根本不认识谢莉
But the fact is, you had a child with her. Why did you lie?
可你却跟她生过孩子 为什么撒谎
We slept together once when we were 15. Once.
我们十五岁的时候睡过一次 仅此而已
It wasn't like we had a relationship.
我们又没有谈恋爱
Tell that to your son. Those were rough years.
去跟你儿子这么说 那几年很难熬
My mom was an alcoholic and my dad beat the crap out of us.
我妈妈酗酒 我爸爸经常虐打我们
When Sandra and Jim offered to take Spencer,
桑德拉和吉姆提出要收养斯宾塞
it seemed like a solution.
我简直如释重负
At least he'd grow up in a stable home.
至少他能在一个稳定的家庭长大
So you got the hell out of Islip,
所以你就离开了艾斯利普
changed you name, came back a new man.
换了名字 改头换面后再回来
I went to school.
我是去上学了
Worked my ass off and made something of myself,
我拼命工作 证明了自己的价值
if that's what you mean.
你是想问这个吗
Then Shelley found you again and threatened to ruin everything.
可是谢莉找上了你 威胁要毁掉一切
She wasn't looking for me.
她没有找我
I ran into her at Juniors, beginning of the summer.
初夏的时候 我在青年咖啡馆偶遇了她
First time in years.
多年来第一次
She told me about her father's accident
她跟我说她爸出事了
and said they were strapped for cash,
急需一笔现金
so I helped her out.
所以我帮了她
With the $10,000 you withdrew from your account.
用你从银行取的一万美金吗
I didn't have to give her a cent,
我可以不给她一分钱
legally. I just felt bad for her.
很合法 但我很同情她
Well, maybe you just wanted to shut her up.
也许你只是想让她封口
If George Mortimer found out you lied about who you were
如果乔治·莫蒂默发现你的身份是假的
and you had an 8-year old son,
而且还有个八岁的儿子
I doubt you'd still be
我很怀疑你还能继续
the prize catch for his precious daughter.
当他宝贝女儿的真命天子
Just because I fathered a child at 15,
我十五岁时有了孩子
doesn't mean I'm a killer.
并不代表我是杀人凶手
No, but it gives you motive.
是 但你有杀人动机
Maybe I should get a lawyer. Maybe.
看来我应该请律师了 也许
You were at the house, you had a relationship with the victim,
你当时在房♥子里 曾经跟受害者关系密切
and you lied to us. It's not looking good.
还对我们撒了谎 情况可不妙
Look,
听着
we're gonna find the person that
我们一定会查出
sold you that new anchor and that's it,
把新锚卖♥♥给你的人 案子就结了
Travis.
特拉维斯
You're going away, it's just a matter of time.
你一定会坐牢 早晚的事
Alright.
好吧
I did it.
是我♥干♥的
I killed Shelley, but it was an accident.
我杀了谢莉 但那是意外
Tell me what happened. She showed up at the party.
告诉我发生什么了 她出现在派对上
Threatened to tell Lizzy everything.
威胁要告诉利兹一切
And she demanded $50,000 to go away.
她要求我给她五万美金封口费
I took her down to the boat house
我带她去船屋
to try and talk some sense into her but she wouldn't listen.
想和她讲道理 但是她不听
She got violent, came at me with a knife.
她开始动手 拿一把刀逼我
I managed to get it away from her.
我把刀从她手里抢了下来
Next thing I knew, there was blood everywhere.
等我反应过来 已经到处都是血了
She was dead in like three minutes.
她很快就断了气
I don't buy it, not for a second. Too easy.
我不信 根本不信 没这么简单
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表