剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
What the hell is it again, Tommy?
密♥码♥到底是什么来着 汤米
40 left, 18 right, 22 left.
左转40 右转18 左转22
I was... behind you in orientation.
我... 迎新会的时候在你身后
Is that just... slightly creepy? No. It's not.
这是不是有点诡异了 不会
I'm having a party at my place, Saturday night.
我要在家办个聚会 周六晚上
You should come.
你应该来的
Maybe... thanks.
大概吧 谢啦
Dude, are you like, insane?
老兄 你不会是疯了吧
Must be, to hang out with you idiots.
肯定 不然怎么会跟你们这些笨蛋一起玩
He was a poser, and...
他很喜欢装腔作势
Bad news, I'm that guy. Check this out.
坏消息 我就是那个人 来看这个
It's my fishing boat.
这是我钓鱼用的船
"The Knotty Girl".
"澎湃娇娃"
Those photos Tommy showed us...
汤米给我们看过的那些照片
I gotta make a phone call.
我得打个电♥话♥
Wait, wait, wait, where are you going?
等等 你要去哪儿
We have fifty people to interview.
我们还有五十个人要问话
You just take the next one, I'll be back.
你继续就好 我很快回来
They're not going anywhere.
反正他们又走不掉
We ran everything we could find on Tommy,
我们检查了汤米身上所有的东西
then and now. You're right.
你一直都是正确的
Sounds like he was in a lot of trouble.
他似乎惹了很多麻烦
Money mostly, after his wife left him.
主要是金钱方面 自从他老婆离开他
Foreclosure, tax liens...
丧失房♥屋抵押赎回权 税款留置...
Yeah, he showed us a picture of a boat that he said was his,
他给我们看了一张号♥称是他的船的照片
a very big, expensive boat.
一艘巨大又昂贵的船
I'm sure the banks are enjoying it.
现在肯定被银行收回了
But it gets worse, last month,
情况越来越坏 上个月
Tommy got into a bar fight in Syracuse.
汤米在雪城被卷入一起酒吧打架事件
No arrest, but we're tracking down witnesses,
没有被拘 但我们还是找了目击者
see what that was all about.
想了解当时的情况
Hey, Carrie? We got some information coming in off Tommy's cloud.
凯莉 我们从汤米的云端找到点东西
Looks like he had his phone backed up.
他应该是自动备份了手♥机♥信息
Well, what do you got?
你找到了什么
You said, Tommy's body was discovered at 10:47, right?
你说汤米的尸体是10:47被发现的
We got activity on his phone at 10:54.
而他的手♥机♥10:54还有人在使用
GPS puts it in the hotel
从GPS看手♥机♥还在酒店里
after he was dead. What kind of activity?
是在他死亡之后 用手♥机♥做了什么
Working on it.
正在查
But you locked down the room at 10:50.
不过你是10:50封锁现场的
That means whoever killed Tommy is still in the room,
也就是说凶手仍然在现场
right now.
此时此刻
Ok, that fight Tommy got into was with a guy named Hank Bronski.
汤米的打架对象是一个叫汉克·布朗斯基的人
Hank... Bronski?
汉克·布朗斯基
I still can't believe this. I mean he was... just here.
我还是不敢相信 他刚刚还在这里
You and Tommy have any problems lately, Hank?
你最近跟汤米有过矛盾吗
Problems? Like... what?
矛盾 比如什么
The kind you might fight about in a bar?
会让你在酒吧跟他打架那种矛盾
Two months ago in Syracuse.
两个月以前在雪城
At the Queen's Bridge?
在皇后桥吗
I was... with clients and suddenly Tommy came up to the table,
我当时在见客户 汤米突然走过来
totally... wasted, and started bringing up...
他喝得烂醉 然后开始讲一些
school stuff.
学校里的事情
What kind of school stuff?
什么样的学校里的事情
The usual. How I got all the girls.
日常琐事 我是怎么泡到所有的妞儿的
How was my life so great... you know.
我的生活为什么这么滋润之类的
Whatever... you're not, thinking I had anything to do with this?
你们不会是觉得我跟这件事有关吧
We don't really know what to think at this point, Hank, I mean...
我们也不知道现在该怎么想 汉克
it does sound like Tommy was jealous of you.
听起来汤米很嫉妒你
How did you get all the girls?
你是怎么泡到所有妞儿的
Did he mention anything else? Was that it?
他还说了别的吗 还是就这些
Actually, he talked about tonight.
实际上 他还谈到了今晚
The reunion. I don't know, it was weird,
同学会 我也不知道 感觉很奇怪
he kept talking about Vicky Lannister.
他一直在说维姬·兰尼斯特
The girl who died in 10th grade.
高一那年去世的的那个女孩
Remember her? Yeah, yeah. I do.
还记得吗 我记得
Oh, I'm sorry. It's fine.
对不起 没关系
Wh... what was he saying about her?
关于她他都说了些什么
I don't... remember. Honestly, it was all part of a rant.
我真不记得了 都是些胡言乱语
He said something would happen tonight,
他说今晚会发生一些事
that would turn his life around.
将会完全改变他的生活
Probably not what he meant.
他说的应该不是这件事
So, how did all this turn into punches being thrown?
这些东西是怎么让你们打起来的
I, uh...
我
I had to get him outta there, so I...
我当时得把他弄出去
guess I pushed him, and he took a swing at me.
估计我推了他一下 然后他给了我一拳
He gave me no choice.
我别无选择
Ask the people at the bar. Oh, we will.
你可以去问酒吧里的人 我们会的
That's it, for now, Hank, thanks.
先这样吧 汉克 谢啦
All right.
好吧
They fought a month ago,
他们上个月打过一架
maybe they get into a fight tonight, I mean... Hank is a...
说不定今晚也打了一架 汉克是个
big guy. Oh yeah. He's built.
大块头 没错 他很壮
He obviously works out.
肯定经常锻炼
Stop it. You stop it.
你够了 你才够了
So, who's this Vicky Lannister?
维姬·兰尼斯特是谁
Well, she was...
她曾经是个
an outsider.
被孤立的人
Kinda like me.
跟我有点像
So you were friends?
所以你们是朋友吗
No. Not really.
不 不算是
Oh, I'm sorry. It's fine.
对不起 没关系
You're Carrie Wells, right?
你是凯莉·威尔斯 对吧
I'm... Vicky Lannister.
我是 维姬·兰尼斯特
I read your poem in the school paper.
我在校报上读过你的诗
It was... Super lame.
诗很... 超级差劲
Watch out.
小心点
Dork fest, 1st floor science building.
笨蛋 这是科学楼一楼
Get outta here Judy.
让开点 朱迪
Or what?
否则怎样
You're gonna like, remember me to death or something?
你会到死都记得我吗
Yeah, maybe I will.
说不定我会的
You can do that?
你做得到吗
Let's go.
我们走吧
Can't you see these two are in love with each other.
你没看到这两个人坠入爱河了吗
** Two girls... two girls in love*
*两个女孩 两个相爱的女孩
How did she die?
她是怎么死的
Hit and run.
交通肇事逃逸
After Hank's...
汉克的
tenth grade graduation party, actually,
高一年级期末派对之后
she was walking along a curvy stretch road...
她走在一条蜿蜒的小路上
She was alone?
一个人吗
Yeah.
对
We had a vigil for her.
我们为她守了夜
I remember that, at school.
我记得这事 在学校
Everybody cried.
大家都哭了
And then life went on.
然后生活仍旧继续
You were sixteen.
你那时才十六岁
Still.
依旧
Ah, that's Jay for you. Thank you.
杰找你 谢谢
Hey Jay.
杰
Hey Carrie, we were able to put together
凯莉 我们把汤米的云端信息
Tommy's cloud's storage,
归拢在一起了
contacts, emails, photos,
包括通讯录 邮件 照片
I'm sending them to your cellphones right now.
我马上把它们发到你的手♥机♥上
I'm looking over your yearbook,
我在看你的毕业纪念册
congratulations on being VP of the Spanish Club.
恭喜当上西班牙语俱乐部的副会长
Uh, mucho impresivo.
令人印象深刻[西语]
Muy thank you.
非常感谢你[西语]
Ok, so far, nothing in Tommy's emails or messages,
目前为止 汤米的邮件和短♥信♥中毫无发现
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表