剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
I said bring the girl over here.
我说了把女孩交给我
Come here, sweetheart.
快过来 亲爱的
Where's my dad?
我爸爸呢
It's okay. Don!
没事的 唐
Bring her over here!
快把她给我
Run!
快跑
Lara?
劳拉
Come here, sweetie.
快过来 亲爱的
Come here. Clear!
快过来 安全
Affirmative. She's secure.
对 人♥质♥安全
Hold on. They're coming. They're coming.
坚持住 医生马上就到 马上来
You're okay now, sweetie, all right?
你安全了 亲爱的 好吗
Okay.
好了
Jack.
杰克
Jack, she's gonna be okay.
杰克 她会没事的
There they are.
你父母在那呢
Go, go.
快去吧
Daddy.
爸爸
Thank you both.
谢谢你们
You did that.
都是你的功劳
No,
别这么说
we did that.
是我们的功劳
There you are.
你们在这呢
Great job today.
今天干得很棒
In fact, the Mayor just called
市长刚打来电♥话♥
with a similar observation.
表扬了你们的表现
How nice of him.
他人可真好
I hope you're gonna stick around.
我希望你们能留下工作
Thanks, but we really got to get back.
多谢 但我们真的得回去了
Okay, about that.
好吧 对了
I-I do have something I'd like to show you.
我得给你们看样东西
What do you think?
你们觉得怎么样
Too close?
离得太近了
I could move them apart a little.
我可以把它们挪开一点
Although, from what I understand,
但据我了解
you two are used to close quarters.
你们两个喜欢近距离交流
You're quite amazing, you know that?
你知道吗 你可真够厉害的
What-What was all this, another test?
之前算什么 另一个测试吗
Save the little girl, get the fancy new job?
救出小女孩 就能得到好工作
Hardly. I put your transfers through two days ago.
不 我两天前就把你们俩调到了这里
You can't do that. Can he?
你没权利吧 他有吗
Look,
听着
I'm hiring you to work on the highest profile crimes
我聘请你们在地球上最伟大的城市工作
in the greatest city on Earth.
调查那些最引人瞩目的案件
And we report to you?
我们直接向你汇报吗
Only to me and hardly even that.
只能是我 甚至可以略过不报
I'm mostly here to cover your backs.
我主要负责给你们善后
While we cover your ass?
而我们也在罩着你吗
Just so you know, about 17 people way up the food chain
你们要知道 高层有十七个人
all called and demanded I back you off Ari Sonnenland.
都要求把你们撤出阿里·索纳兰的案子
Did I?
我那么做了吗
So just take the damn job.
所以乖乖接受这份工作
Besides, those two like working with you.
而且 那两个家伙喜欢和你们共事
And that is a first.
这可是头一遭
What about Webster?
那韦伯斯特呢
Really?
说真的吗
Fine, but if she calls me Ellie again,
好吧 如果她再叫我艾丽
I'm-I'm gonna ship her off to Ronkonkoma...
我就把她赶到朗肯科马去
wherever the hell that is.
才不管那是什么鬼地方
Look, I know I've been acting
我知道我一直表现得像
like this is some kind of dream job,
这就是我梦想的工作
but if it's not your dream...
但如果这不是你的梦想
I can't believe I'm gonna say this,
真不敢相信我会这么说
but... I want to stay.
但是 我想留下
You do?
真的吗
Listen, when you dragged me back
当时你把我从皇后区
into all of this in Queens,
拉回到警队
you told me I was ready to be a cop again.
你说我已经可以重新做一名警♥察♥
I hadn't seen you in nine years.
我有九年没见过你
I would have said anything.
什么话都说得出来
You were right.
你说得对
I am ready.
我准备好了
Lara showed me that.
劳拉让我意识到的
I didn't become a cop
我当警♥察♥并不只为了
just to solve my sister's murder.
找到杀害我姐姐的凶手
I became a cop because she was murdered.
我当警♥察♥是因为她被杀害了
I wanted to keep people from suffering like I did.
我想避免其他人重蹈我的覆辙
And Rachel?
那瑞秋呢
Well, you were right about that, too.
这你也说对了
I got her.
我不会遗忘她
Wow, I can't remember when I've been so right.
我都不记得我什么时候这么正确了
I can't remember either.
我也不记得了
Well, what do we got here?
看看这都有什么
Coming?
来吗
Nice chair.
椅子不错
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表