剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
With a former student.
跟之前的学生在一起
Of course you were.
你当然在那
All right.
好了
Why did you try to sneak out of the hotel tonight?
你今晚为什么要溜出酒店
I was meeting a few faculty members. We...
我跟一些以前的同事见面 我们
smoked some weed.
抽了点大♥麻♥
And there was a Maitre D' outside of the restaurant,
餐厅外面有个领班
he had to chase us down the street, so...
他把我们追到街上 所以
I'm sure you can find him.
你肯定能找到他的
All right, you say you and Vicky were close.
好了 你说你和维姬走的很近
Yeah.
是的
Well, she must have, confided in you,
那她肯定向你倾诉过
told you personal things.
告诉你她的私事
Did she ever mentioned anything about her home life?
她有没有说过关于她家庭生活的事
Anyone who might want to her hurt,
有没有谁可能想伤害她
any trouble she was having...
她有没有什么麻烦
Yeah, it was a long time ago, but I remember...
是的 那是很久前了 但我记得
she mentioned a guy was bugging her,
她提到过有人骚扰她
a student was following her around...
有个学生老是跟着她
I remember because I was going to report...
我记得是因为我本打算报告
Did she... did she ever mentioned his name?
她 她有没有提过他的名字
No, she never mentioned who...
没有 她从来没有说过是谁
She didn't want to get anybody in trouble.
她不想找谁的麻烦
I thought everything was all right.
我以为一切都没事了
You thought wrong.
你想错了
So where are we with Carl Benson?
卡尔·本森审问的怎么样了
Carl Benson. It looks like
卡尔·本森 看上去
he has alibi for both murders.
两踪谋杀案他都有不在场证明
He did mention that there was
他提到高中时
some guy bothering Vicky back in high school.
确实有人骚扰维姬
He didn't know who.
他不知道是谁
Jay is trying to find him. Good.
杰正在查 很好
Al, I remember every minute of high school
艾尔 我记得高中发生的一切
like it happened yesterday.
就像昨天发生的一样
You know, every... loaded word,
你懂吗 每一句别有用意的话
every sideways glance, but...
每一个斜视 但是
but I don't think I really understood it.
但我想我不是真的了解它
I bet you understood enough.
我认为你了解的足够多了
I was such an outsider,
我完全是个局外人
that I think I spent a lot of my time
我想我花了一大堆时间
imagining what other people's lives were like.
来想象别人的生活
You were never on the outside in high school.
你在高中从不是局外人
I got cut from varsity in ninth grade,
九年级时我被校队开除
that counts.
那就是啊
Ok, be honest with me.
跟我说实话
Sure. Do you think,
没问题 你觉得
if you and I had gone to high school together, you would have...
如果我们一起上高中的话 你还会
you would have gone out with me?
你还会跟我约会吗
Yeah.
会啊
You're lying.
你在撒谎
You wouldn't have even noticed me, would you?
你不可能会注意到我 对吧
I'd have noticed you.
我肯定会注意到你
But I was... I was a dork.
但我当时是 是个怪人
And... and you were, a football star.
而你是个橄榄球明星
I have a hard time believing you were a dork.
我可不相信你是个怪人
Well, I am glad we did not meet in high school.
我很高兴我们没在高中相遇
I think you would have broken my heart.
我想你肯定会伤透我的心
Instead we met as adults, and you broke mine.
相反我们成年后相遇 你却伤透了我的心
Ok, so Vicky's high school life
要重组维姬的高中生活
is proving a little tough to reassemble.
确实有点困难
She didn't leave much of a footprint.
她没有留下太多的痕迹
But I followed up on that poetry thing.
但我追踪调查了诗歌♥俱乐部
The school has all their yearbooks online. Turns out,
学校把年鉴都挂在网上 原来
she started a Victorian Poetry club.
她成立了维多利亚诗歌♥俱乐部
But it only had three other members.
但是除了她只有三位成员
That's a shocker.
这还挺令人吃惊的
Got a list of the members? You know I did.
有成员名单吗 当然了
Meet Eleanor Yellen, 4.5 GPA.
埃莉诺·耶仑 绩点4.5
Went on to be an English major at Vassar.
在瓦萨学院主修英语
Then we got Christine Ellis,
然后是克莉丝汀·埃利斯
cellist in the orchestra.
管弦乐队的大提琴手
But then there's...
但还有
Greg Zoller.
格雷格·左勒
Definitely not a poetry club type.
绝对不是参加诗歌♥俱乐部的那种人
His school record reads like a rap-sheet.
他的学校记录就像是犯罪记录
Detention, suspensions, mostly for fighting...
留校 停课 大多是因为打架
Only class he got higher than a C in,
唯一得过高于C的课程是
was "Auto-shop". Yeah, this could be our guy.
汽修课 这可能就是我们要找的人
You got a real rap-sheet?
你拿到他真正的犯罪记录了吗
Still waiting on it... Got it!
还在等 有了
I figure "You are in for a penny you are in for a pound",
我知道你们"一不做 二不休"
am I right?
对不对
Behold.
注意了
An expedited rap-sheet on Greg Zoller.
加急送来的格雷格·左勒的犯罪记录
Couple of DUIs, burglary, then last year,
多次酒驾 盗窃 然后去年
he steps it up.
他更进一步
Convicted for assault with a deadly weapon.
因用致命武器伤人被判刑
What kind of deadly weapon?
什么样的致命武器
Working at a Fast and Lube outside Albany,
左勒在奥尔巴尼市外的加油站上班
some guy gets on his nerves,
某个家伙惹毛了他
Zoller goes after him with the first thing he can find...
左勒抄起身边最近的东西就去追他
a claw-hammer.
一个羊角锤
Hey Greg. Police, you got a minute?
格雷格 我是警♥察♥ 有时间吗
Remember me? Carrie Wells.
还记得我吗 凯莉·威尔斯
We were in Algebra together until you flunked out.
你退学之前我们曾一起上过代数课
Scary Carrie.
恐怖凯莉
No one calls her that anymore.
没人再这么叫她了
I'm telling you. I didn't do anything.
我跟你说 我什么也没做
That's right, Greg.
是啊 格雷格
Because innocent people, they always run when the police show up.
因为无辜的人 一般见到警♥察♥就会跑
I'm on probation.
我在缓刑期
I'm not supposed to go anywhere without...
在没有通知缓刑官的情况下
telling my probation officer.
我哪儿也不能去
He always says no, so I just went.
他总是不同意 所以我♥干♥脆直接去
You stayed in touch with Tommy Garland?
你还跟汤米·加兰德有联♥系♥吗
I haven't seen him since high school.
高中毕业后我就没见过他
What about Vicky Lannister?
那维姬·兰尼斯特呢
You remember Vicky Lannister?
你还记得维姬·兰尼斯特吗
Yeah, I remember Vicky.
我记得维姬
You remember Hank's party the night she died?
你还记得她死那晚汉克办的派对吗
I remember there was a party.
我只记得有个派对
I wasn't invited.
没邀请我
Hey Greg.
格雷格
Here's the problem with lying to me,
跟我撒谎可不是好主意
basically I remember everything,
我基本上记得所有事
I was at the party, so were you.
当时我在派对上 你也是
Let's start over.
我们重新开始
Fine, I was there.
好吧 我当时在派对上
I knew Vicky was going...
我知道维姬会去
It pissed me off a little. Why?
让我有点不爽 为什么
We were the outsiders, and...
我们一直被人排挤 而且
that was our thing.
我们也习惯如此
And now the quarterback invites her to a party,
结果四分卫邀请她参加派对
she's just... gonna go?
她就直接去了吗
I mean, come on...
我的意思是
A quarterback?
她居然看上了个四分卫
You were in love with her. I was sixteen.
你爱上她了 我当时才十六岁
Maybe.
也许吧
Of course I was, anyway, I crashed the stupid party.
我是爱她 我的确去了那个无聊的派对
Did you see her there?
你在那见到她了吗
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表