剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Victor and his elite team from Alpha Five didn't die.
维克多和他阿尔法精英五人组没有死
Merely put to bed.
只是销声匿迹了而已
As sleeper agents in the US,
作为潜伏在美国的特工
they could wait for the right assignment.
他们可以等待合适的时机来执行任务
We think that Jackie is part of the team again.
我认为杰姬又回到那个团队里了
But she is killing her teammates.
但她在杀她的队友
Maybe she's the cleaner.
可能她是负责善后的人
Taking out her teammates
一旦她的队友们完成了任务
once they've finished their part of the job.
她就把他们解决掉
Wouldn't explain her taking the USB drive though, would it.
但这不能解释她为什么拿走U盘 是不是
Yeah, that is a good point, Detective.
对 说得没错 警探
We hope that together we can find some answers.
我们希望我们能一起找到答案
Well, why don't we start by
我们何不从
finding the last member of Victor's sleeper team.
找出潜伏团队的最后一名成员维克多开始呢
Fact is, we already got him. What?
事实上 我们已经找到他了 什么
What? In custody?
真的 拘留了吗
Not yet, but we're on him.
还没有 我们盯上他了
We're thinking, we hold him out as bait for Jackie,
我们想拿他做杰姬的诱饵
who leads us to Victor...
她能带我们找到维克多
Who leads us to the bomb. Exactly.
而维克多能带我们找到炸♥弹♥ 没错
Have a look.
看看这个
Sergei Kirsikov,
谢尔盖·克斯科夫
real charmer. Changes identities constantly.
魅力十足 经常改变身份
He's the deal maker.
他是交易员
The face of Alpha Five.
阿尔法五人组的门面
His new identity is Gordon Purcell.
他的新身份是戈登·珀塞尔
The import-export guy.
做进出口的
His new identity includes
他的新身份包含了
a blonde wife, one kid,
一位金发妻子 一个孩子
another on the way,
还有一个正在妈妈肚子里
and a house in Irvington.
及一幢在欧文顿的房♥子
He leads a spotless life.
他过着无可挑剔的生活
His one weakness...
他唯一的弱点
pretty young women.
年轻漂亮的女人
Once a month,
每月一次
he takes a suite at the Rotterdam on Park Avenue.
他会在公园大道的鹿特丹酒店订一间套房♥
Today's the day.
今天就是订房♥的日子
He likes to keep a low profile,
他喜欢保持低调
so he only takes two bodyguards with him.
所以他只随身带两个保镖
That's when Jackie will make her move.
这正是杰姬行动的时机
And that's when we take her.
也是我们抓住她的时机
Here comes Sergei. Here we go.
谢尔盖来了 我们行动吧
Target now in lobby.
目标到大堂了
Do you have eyes on him, Stone?
你们看到他了吗 斯通
Copy that.
收到
Sergei took a phone call. Girlfriend's on her way up.
谢尔盖在接电♥话♥ 女朋友上楼了
Target now on the move.
目标正在移♥动♥
Team Three reporting. No movement.
三队报告 没有发现
Copy that.
收到
She's not just gonna walk into this, OK?
她不会直接走进去的 好吗
I'm telling you, she's way smarter than that.
我跟你说 她可聪明多了
Our people have been over every inch of the interior.
里面每个角落都有我们的人
She's gotta come in from the outside.
她总得从外面进来
Marissa?
玛丽萨
Don't use all the hot water.
别把热水都用完了
We're going to be in there a long time.
我们还要在这待好久呢
Marissa?
玛丽萨
Would you like a drink?
你要喝杯酒吗
Don't think you're going to have time for that shower, Sergei.
看来你是没时间洗澡了 谢尔盖
Why should he see you?
他为什么要见你
I have something he wants.
我有他想要的东西
And he has something you want.
他也有你想要的东西
But I don't think he's going to give it to you.
但我认为他不会给你的
Tell me where Victor is, and I'll let you live.
告诉我维克多在哪儿 我就饶你一命
One time offer.
只有一次机会
Between friends.
友情价
You made the same offer
你给了我们的朋友
to our friends Pietra and Yevgeni?
佩特拉和叶甫盖尼同样的机会吗
They were stupid enough to fight back.
他们蠢到竟敢反抗
But, you, you're smarter than that.
不过 你聪明得多
You love life.
你热爱生活
He only communicates by text.
他只通过短♥信♥沟通
This is taking too long. Easy does it.
太久了 别着急
Show me 49th Street. Side entrance.
给我看看第49街边门的监控画面
Can you zoom in on that quadrant?
能把那部分放大一下吗
"Body should be moved momentarily."
"尸体应该很快会被移走"
"He was being treated for cavernous hemangioma."
"他之前因海绵状血管瘤入院治疗"
That van was at the hospital.
那辆货车在医院出现过
I saw it leave just after we got there.
我们到那之后 我看到它开走了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, she's sure.
是的 她确定
Target is here. Repeat, target is here.
目标在现场 重复 目标在现场
She's in the hotel. That's impossible.
她在宾馆里 这不可能
Let's go. Get up to that room, now.
我们走 快到那间客房♥去
Team Six, we believe the target is in the hotel.
第六分队 目标正在宾馆内
Converge on the room.
到客房♥门口集♥合♥
Carrie?
凯莉
Go ahead, I'll stay here.
你们先去 我留在这
To the right, go!
右边 上
Clear.
安全
She was here.
她来过这里
Kirsikov's dead.
克斯科夫死了
Do you need a cab, sir? No.
要我给你叫出租车吗 先生 不用
As I said,
正如我说的
preparation.
准备工作
You're going away a long time Jackie,
你消失了很久 杰姬
there's nothing anyone can do about that,
事已至此谁也没有办法挽回
but you're young,
但你还年轻
you've got a lot of years ahead of you, and right now,
你得想想以后 现在
we can help you determine the quality of those years.
我们能帮你决定今后生活的质量
I was thinking of a little condo down in Boca.
我想在博卡买♥♥一间小公♥寓♥
Eastern exposure.
朝东的
Can you make that happen?
你们能帮我买♥♥吗
Jesus! Where's that damn bomb?!
天呐 那该死的炸♥弹♥在哪
Look,
听着
we know, you took a flashdrive off of Yevgeni Visov
我们知道你在杀死叶甫盖尼·维索夫之前
before you killed him.
从他那拿走了一个U盘
Did I?
有吗
If you say so.
你说是就是吧
Tell us where it is, and we can help you.
告诉我们在哪里 我们会帮你的
I don't need your help.
我不需要你们的帮助
We know that Victor's having you clean his team up.
我们知道维克多要你清理门户
But did you ever think that soon,
但你有没有想过 很快
you're gonna be the only one who's left to be cleaned up.
就剩下你一个要被"清理"了
Believe me, I am not afraid of Victor.
相信我 我不怕维克多
They getting anywhere?
问出什么了吗
No. Well, maybe this will be of interest.
没有 或许这消息你会感兴趣
Turns out, Russian Intelligence
事实证明 俄♥罗♥斯♥情报机构
briefly worked a mole into Alpha Five back in '09.
在09年短暂派过一名间谍打入阿尔法五人组
Looks like there was a lot of internal dissension
看来维克多和他的一个手下之间的浪漫情事
over Victor's romantic involvement with one of his operatives.
引发了大量的内部纠纷啊
One of his most effective operatives.
他最得力的一名手下
For whatever reason,
不知出于何种原因
this individual wanted out of Alpha Five,
这个人想要退出阿尔法五人组
Victor forced her to stay.
维克多强迫她留下
A few months later,
几个月后
Victor and his team disappeared in that bogus plane crash.
维克多和他的组员在假坠机事件中消失了
"Believe me, I am not afraid of Victor."
"相信我 我不怕维克多"
Thank you, Murray.
谢谢你 莫里
Would you mind... Detective,
你介意... 警探
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表