剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
It's dangerous where we're going.
我们要去的地方很危险
And being your guide makes me responsible for your safety.
作为你的向导我得负责你的安全
I can take care of myself.
我能照顾好自己
You good with carbon monoxide?
你擅长应付一氧化碳吗
Cave-ins, dead batteries?
还有塌方 电池没电
I don't have to worry about you down there.
我不想在那下面总是要担心你
You don't have to worry about me.
你不需要总是担心我
Yeah, you know what? Don't worry about me, either.
知道吗 也别担心我
My pack's good. I'm good.
包背好了 我准备好了
Here's the deal, man.
事先说好 老兄
We're gonna take care of each other down there.
在下面我们要互相关照
I see something you don't,
我发现了你没看到的东西
I'm gonna point that out.
我会指明
You see something I don't, same thing.
你看见了我没看到的 也是同样
Okay, scoutmaster, let's go.
好了 童子军团长 走吧
You were a scout? Cool. What troop?
你当过童子军 酷 哪个连的
Troop Move Your Ass. You heard of it?
滚蛋连的 听说过吗
Give me a hand, scout.
帮个忙 童子军
Okay, there they are.
找到他们的信♥号♥♥了
We should be able to follow as long as
只要他们别向下太深
they don't go down too far.
就可以进行追踪
Here you go.
我帮你
You good? Huh?
还好吗
Remember to stick together, watch out for those alligators.
一定要跟紧 小心短吻鳄
This way, guys.
这边走 伙计们
It's a pretty steady descent to about 30 meters.
前三十米都很安全
That's when it starts to get interesting.
之后就有趣了
These footholds can be a little dicey,
落脚点可能会松动
so if you get into trouble, Al, you just call out.
要是出事了 艾尔 你就大喊
Thanks, I will. The most important thing
谢了 我会的 最重要的是
is watching out for each other. Right, trust,
互相照应 没错 信任
just like he said. Exactly.
就像他说的 没错
It might be hard, since you weren't exactly
这可有点难度 因为你可没有
up front with us about Patton and Estes.
把帕顿和埃斯蒂斯的事对我们坦白
What do you mean?
什么意思
They were both part of the Earth Liberation Front.
他们都是地球解放前线的成员
Are you kidding me?
开玩笑的吧
I mean, John might've gone to a meeting once or twice,
约翰可能参加过一两次会议
but he was no ecoterrorist.
但他可不是环境恐♥怖♥主♥义♥者
How can you be sure?
你怎么能确定
The dude thought he was Indiana Jones.
那家伙自以为是印第安纳·琼斯
He was a dreamer.
他就会做白日梦
Come on.
走吧
Whatever happened to behaving yourself?
你不是说会好好表现吗
So, how do you keep from getting lost down here?
你是怎么做到不会在这底下迷路的
Well, I make my living as a mapmaker.
我是以制♥作♥地图谋生的
It's how I got into all this, but...
所以我才会迷上这个
really, it's about seeing things,
事实上 关键在于发掘
things other people don't see.
发掘常人注意不到的东西
Knowing what to look for, what to look out for...
知道该找什么 该当心什么
Keeping it all tucked in here.
所有东西都记在这里
It's kind of like having a sixth sense.
就好像是拥有了第六感
You know what I mean?
你们懂我的意思吗
Not really. Yeah, actually, I do.
没懂 我能理解
Look out.
当心
Thanks.
谢谢
My pleasure.
我的荣幸
Wanna see it.
这是什么
Whoa, no-no-no!
不要 快停下
Don't... touch those.
别碰那些电线
You never know which ones are still carrying the current.
说不定哪一根还通着电
All right? It's a bit of a jump.
没问题吧 这里要稍微蹦一下
Go ahead.
快跳
Aw, damn it.
该死
Lost 'em.
跟丢了
They're a hundred feet down.
他们毕竟是在一百英尺的地下
It's too deep.
太深了
The old motorman's lounge...
这是以前的司机休息室
up until the '50s, when they abandoned the station.
直到五十年代车站被废弃为止
It's just been sitting here like this,
这里就一直保持原样
for half a century?
整整半个世纪吗
That's why John came here.
所以约翰才会来这
He loved the privacy.
他最爱这样的幽僻之所
Being around the ghosts of a lost way of life.
与幽灵作伴 过着与世隔绝的生活
Yeah, you certainly do get your privacy.
这里确实够私密的
Guess it depends what you need the privacy for.
但要看这么私密是为什么了
Come on, guys,
好了 伙计们
take a load off.
放下包歇歇吧
Doesn't look like a bomb factory to me.
看起来不像是个炸♥弹♥工厂
I've seen this room before.
我以前见过这间屋子
They're urban explorers, also known as "place hackers."
他们是城市探险家 也叫实地黑客
They look for abandoned and deserted places...
他们到处寻找废弃的地方
Something's different.
有地方不太一样
Where does that door go?
那扇门通往哪里
I don't know. It's always been locked.
我不知道 一直是锁着的
Not always.
并非一直
What the hell?
什么情况
Come on, after you.
走吧 你先请
Al, this is it.
艾尔 就是这里
Blasting caps, RDX, the whole nine yards.
爆破雷♥管♥ RDX 应有尽有
Oh, man.
天啊
And no protective gear.
而且没有护具
This is where John was poisoned.
约翰就是在这里中毒的
I made that map for John.
那是我给约翰画的地图
He was here. I can't...
他来过这 我简直...
I can't believe he'd be involved in anything like this.
我简直不敢相信他会和这些扯上关系
Yeah, you said that, several times.
是啊 你说过不止一遍了
What was that?
那是什么
That's a fuse. The place is rigged.
导火线 这地方有埋伏
Come on, get out! Run! Go! Hurry! Go, go! Run!
小心 快出去 快跑 快啊
Are you okay? Yeah. You?
你还好吗 没事 你呢
Yeah, I'm okay.
没事 我没事
Alex?
亚历克斯
Alex!
亚历克斯
Here.
在这
That leg feels pretty bad.
感觉那条腿伤得很重
All right, just stay as still as you can.
好的 尽可能不要动
We'll get you out.
我们会带你出去
Thanks.
谢谢
Our packs are buried.
我们的包被埋了
They're never gonna find us.
他们找不到我们的
I think we're too far down for the GPS.
我们下得太深 全球定位系统追踪不到
We got to get you out of here. Can you walk?
我们一定得把你弄出去 你能走吗
There's no way, guys.
完全不行 伙计们
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I can get out, Al. I remember the way.
我出得去 艾尔 我记得路
Carrie.
凯莉
You could get trapped out there.
你可能会被困住
There could be other bombs.
可能还有别的炸♥弹♥
I got to try, right?
我总得尝试下 不是吗
You stay with him.
你陪着他
I'll get help, okay?
我去寻求援助
Hey, we've been in worse situations than this.
更糟的情况我们都遇到过
Really? When?
是吗 什么时候
Me, too.
我也这么想
Carrie?
凯莉
Be careful.
当心点
You're all right.
你会没事的
What's the status. Murray?
什么状况 莫里
We had our last contact at Warren Street,
最后的信♥号♥♥来自沃伦大街
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表