剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
All right, tech boy, you're up.
好了 技术男 该你上了
Wish me luck.
祝我好运
Luck.
祝你好运
Hey! Everybody get down!
所有人都趴下
Not worth the 12 quid an hour, old timer.
为了十二镑的时薪送命可不值得 老家伙
Move it! Go! Move it!
快点 快 过去
Get down!
趴下
Go! Move it! Open the door!
快点 过去 快开门
I said get down! Nobody move!
我说了趴下 都别动
Everybody out now!
都给我出来
Move, move, move!
快出来 快
You, get on the ground!
你 给我趴下
All of you on the ground!
都趴在地上
Ladies and gentlemen, you're New Yorkers.
女士们先生们 你们可是纽约人
You know how this works.
知道该怎么做
Now, I wish you no harm.
我对各位并无恶意
But my associate here is salivating
但是我的这位助手
at the thought of butchering every last one of you.
可是很愿意将你们全部大卸八块
So nobody do anything dodgy.
大家最好都别冒险
All right, toss all your phones.
扔掉你们的手♥机♥
Every phone on the ground now!
都扔到地上
Now, we'd like a word with the bank manager.
接下来 我们想跟银行经理聊一下
You, come.
你 过来
Okay, the outages stop heading downtown
停止服务的范围只蔓延到
on Broadway around Broome Street.
百老汇大道和布鲁姆大街的交界处附近
Check for reports of suspicious activity
检查下那附近是否有银行报告过
at any banks in the area.
任何可疑行为
Copy that.
收到
Open the door.
开门
You sure you know which one it is?
你确定你知道是哪个吗
If memory serves.
如果没记错的话
Here.
帮我拿下
Gas is moving.
气体在扩散
Two minutes!
最后两分钟
Time to get rich.
该发财了
No reports of silent alarms or suspicious activity anywhere.
没有无声警报器被触动或任何可疑迹象
I mean, I got a carbon monoxide alarm
只有中♥央♥大街上一家银行的
at a bank over on Centre, but that's it.
一氧化碳警检测报♥警♥器响了 仅此而已
What's that last one?
你最后说了什么
Uh, some carbon monoxide detector going haywire.
有个一氧化碳检测报♥警♥器被触发了
Where's the branch?
那家银行在哪
On Centre between Broome and Grand.
位于布鲁姆大街和格兰特大街之间
Carrie knows these sensors route through EMS
凯莉知道那些传感器会触发紧急医疗服务
and police channels.
和警方频道
Get that out to units.
通知各单位
She's sending up a flare.
这是她给我们的信♥号♥♥
Time to go.
该走了
I'm out of here!
我出去了
Your job was to kill both of them.
你的任务是干掉他们俩个
He'll be dead in five minutes.
他五分钟后就会死
I did my job.
我完成任务了
You better make sure,
你最好确保他死了
'cause he's seen our faces.
因为他看到了我们的脸
Do him.
干掉他
It's gonna be all right.
会没事的
Pearl, let's go!
佩儿 走吧
Let's go!
快走
We got what we came for.
我们钱已经到手了
Let's go.
走吧
Arnold!
阿诺德
That was amateur hour with the gas.
你制♥造♥的毒气也太次了吧
You took care of that guard, yeah?
那个警卫你解决了吧
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Oh, come on, man. She blew his head off!
好啦 伙计 她一枪爆了那人的头
What are we doing?
接下来干什么
We are ditching.
处理废品
Kilborn's orders.
基尔伯恩的命令
We leave everything but the money.
除了钱 什么都不许带走
Come on, come on, move, move!
快 快点 快换
All the money from banks damaged
那些被桑迪飓风毁掉的银行
by Hurricane Sandy was kept here.
它们的钱都存在这里
They cleared it out.
都被他们卷走了
Took off in a delivery van. Nobody got plates.
坐着送货车离开的 没人看到车牌
What direction was it heading?
往哪个方向去的
We're still questioning witnesses.
我们还在询问目击证人
Al, you there?
艾尔 你在吗
Forensics just matched
通过图像识别
a fingerprint off of Kilborn's photo.
刚刚找到了与基尔伯恩手指照片匹配的指纹
Uploading to you simultaneously.
把画面同步上传给你
Holy...
我的天
Al, you seeing this?
艾尔 你看到了吗
Arnold's Kilborn.
阿诺德就是基尔伯恩
Hey, unis found the van
便衣警♥察♥发现那辆卡车
in an alley a few blocks away, torched.
被丢弃在几个街区外的巷子里 已烧毁
The burner cells were inside. No street cams.
预付费手♥机♥都在车里 那里没有道路监控
Of course not.
就猜到如此
So we have no idea what direction they're headed?
所以我们完全不知道他们去哪了
Nope.
没错
Excuse me?
打扰一下
Excuse me-- can we get our phones back?
不好意思 能把手♥机♥还给我们吗
I need to tell my ride to Fire Island
我得告诉要送我去火岛的人
you're making me late.
因为你们我会晚点到
Sorry, ma'am. We have to keep them for evidence.
很抱歉 女士 我们得留下它们取证
Everybody come claim your cell phones!
大家都过来认领一下手♥机♥
Come on, come and get them.
快点 来拿手♥机♥吧
Come on.
快点
Come get them.
快来拿
I just hope Carrie's as clever as I think she is.
我只希望凯莉跟我想的一样聪明
My cell phone is not here.
我的手♥机♥不在这里
Your phone's not here? No.
你的手♥机♥不在这里面 不在
None of these cell phones is your phone? No!
这些都不是你的 不是
Come here, come here. All right.
过来 过来一下
Carrie took her phone.
凯莉拿走了她的手♥机♥
Have Jay track it. Get me the location.
快让杰追踪那部手♥机♥ 把地点给我
I'm going after Carrie.
我去追凯莉
Come on, let's go.
快点 我们走
So who knows where the meet-up is?
有人知道接头点在哪吗
It's not far.
快到了
Let's load up and shove off.
我们就要满载而归了
There.
到了
All right.
好了
So, Kilborn has one more demand.
基尔伯恩还有最后一个要求
We toss our weapons before we meet him.
在见他之前 扔掉武器
I know, I know.
我知道你们怎么想
Paranoia, right?
太疑神疑鬼了 对吧
There is no way I'm going in there unstrapped.
我才不会手无寸铁的去见他
He can't be serious.
他开玩笑的吧
Listen, we-we've got the leverage here.
形势对我们有利
We've got Kilborn's money.
基尔伯恩的钱在我们手里
I'm not giving up my gun.
我才不会把枪扔掉
I think tossing our pieces
我觉得为了几百万美金
for a few million bucks is fair.
解除武装很划算
How do we know he's not carrying?
我们怎么知道他带没带枪呢
Yeah, that's right.
说得对
What's a five-letter word for "trout basket"
意思是"鳟鱼的篮子" 五个字母的单词
starting with a...
第一个字母是
That doesn't sound right.
听着可不太对劲
I-I hear you, fellas.
我明白你们有顾虑 伙计们
But let's not make Kilborn upset.
但我们最好别惹基尔伯恩生气
Angry beasts tend to bite.
老虎屁♥股♥摸不得
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表