剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
to talk to him, that's it!
跟他谈谈 就这样
He's the one with the gun, the record.
他是带着枪的人 还有案底
I'm just a businessman.
我就是个生意人
This is all Krinkowski.
都是科林考斯基策划的
He was afraid someone would find out about the cars.
他担心有人会发现那些车的秘密
Told me to kill Castigan and clean out his records.
让我杀掉卡斯廷根 杀人灭口
And Ezequiel?
那埃兹奎尔呢
I'm telling you,
我跟你说
why would I kill a kid who delivered cars?
我为什么要杀一个送车的孩子
He picked up the keys from the girl.
他从那姑娘那里拿了钥匙
He had no idea what was going on.
他都不知道发生了什么事
Both of these guys are lying through their teeth,
那俩家伙都在睁着眼说瞎话
trying to pin it on the other one.
想把罪名推到对方身上
Webster confirmed what Mullin said about the ballistics.
韦伯斯特证实了穆林对枪特征的描述
He used a nine-millimeter on Castigan.
他杀害卡斯廷根时用的是九毫米手♥枪♥
The gun is registered to him.
那把枪登记在他的名下
Problem is, Ezequiel was shot with a .22.
问题是 埃兹奎尔是被一把点22手♥枪♥所杀
We pulled a dozen guns out of Krinkowski's garage.
我们从科林考斯基的车♥库♥里找到了十几把枪
Any one of these guys could have done it.
很可能用的是那之中的某一把
They didn't kill Ezequiel.
他们没有杀埃兹奎尔
We broke an international auto fraud ring
我们捣破了一个国际汽车诈骗团伙
and caught Nick Castigan's killer,
抓住了杀害尼克·卡斯廷根的凶手
and I'm thinking,
而且我想
with enough pressure,
如果施加足够压力
we can make 'em for Ezequiel's murder as well.
我们也可以让他们承认是杀害埃兹奎尔的凶手
It was a good day, Carrie.
今天的收获很大啊 凯莉
I'm telling you
我跟你说
we're missing something.
我们漏掉了什么东西
Now I want to go into that list of buyers again,
我想再查一遍那份买♥♥家清单
see if one of them has a registered .22.
看看有没有人名下登记过点22手♥枪♥
Please, I got people from the City Council calling me,
拜托 市委会的人打电♥话♥给我了
diplomats from the State Department.
还有国♥务♥院♥的外交官
It's like half the traders on Wall Street
好像华尔街上有一半的商人
bought one of those cars. We're done.
都买♥♥过这些车 这样可以了
I can't go to this kid's father and tell him
我没办法就这样去见这孩子的父亲 告诉他
we have the guy who murdered his son.
我们抓到了杀死他儿子的凶手
I can't do that.
我做不到
Then I will.
那我去
What's your take on this?
这事你支持谁
You're right.
你说得对
You have who you need.
你抓到了你需要的人
So what difference does it make
所以你多给我们48小时
if you give us 48 hours to rework the list?
再查一遍清单 又有什么损失呢
Fine, stay on it.
好吧 继续查
But just so we're clear, this is serious business.
但有件事先说清楚 这是一件很严肃的事情
The Swiss embassy's requesting
瑞士大使♥馆♥要求
a letter of apology from the NYPD.
纽约市警♥察♥局写一封道歉信
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Why? Because they can.
为什么 因为他们可以这么做
You got 48 hours. Go.
你们只有48小时 去吧
Hi. I don't know if you need this,
我不知道你们需不需要这个
but here's my report on Ezequiel Nadal.
这是我关于埃兹奎尔·纳达尔的尸检报告
Anything new?
有什么新线索吗
Not much. Except I may have figured out
不多 除了我搞清楚了
where he was planning on spending the rest of his life.
他准备在哪里度过余生
Someplace hot.
一个很热的地方
What makes you say that?
为什么这么说
There were some odd things in his blood work.
分♥析♥他的血液时发现些奇怪的成分
Traces of vaccines;
有打过疫苗的痕迹
unique combination of chloroquine and proguanil.
独特的氯喹和氯胍组合
You need those to travel
那些是你准备去
to tropical countries like India, South America.
热带国家 例如印度 南美前需要打的
Wait a second.
等一下
Do you recognize that young man?
你认识这位年轻人吗
No, not at all.
不 完全不认识
You look beautiful.
你真美
And Celine, have a wonderful day, all right?
赛琳 希望你今天过得开心 好吗
I'll follow you out in a minute.
我马上就出去找你们
Emminger's oldest daughter.
埃明格尔的大女儿
Listen, have it back...
听着 把它拿回来
Eliot.
艾略特
Yes?
有事吗
You got a minute?
你有时间吗
Maybe.
也许吧
So, that personal apology?
那封个人的道歉信
I would like to deliver it in person.
我想亲自送过去
Really?
真的吗
Who exactly do you want to apologizing to?
你到底是想跟谁道歉
Lukas Emminger.
卢卡斯·埃明格尔
Yeah. That's what I was afraid of.
是吧 我担心的就是这个
I'd really hate to miss him.
我真的不想错过他
He leaves the country tomorrow.
他明天就回国了
You know, I was really starting to love this job.
我原本都开始热爱这份工作了
Do me a favor?
帮我个忙行吗
Be discreet?
谨慎点吗
Be careful.
小心点
Okay.
好的
I'll get Lukas.
我去叫卢卡斯
I'm sorry I can't offer you a place to sit,
对不起没地方请你们坐
but we're all packed and leaving.
我们都打包好要走了
It's our last night here.
这是我们在这的最后一晚
What's going on, detectives?
发生什么事了 警探们
Just wanted to let you know
就是想告诉您
we found the boy's killer
我们找到了杀害那个男孩的凶手
and to apologize if we caused
还有如果我们给您带来了任何不便
you any concern.
很抱歉
Not at all. We all have our jobs to do.
没关系 都是各自的职责所在
I was just wondering-- before you leave--
我就是想问问 在你离开之前
why didn't you tell us
为什么不告诉我们
your daughter was in love with Ezequiel Nadal?
你女儿爱上了埃兹奎尔·纳达尔
This is her picture, right?
这是她的照片 对吗
Yes. What is this?
是的 这是什么
We believe your daughter met Ezequiel
我们认为埃兹奎尔给您丈夫送车时
when he delivered a car to your husband.
和您女儿相识了
They went together to deliver other cars.
他们之后一起去送过别的车
Ezequiel posted that on his Instagram.
埃兹奎尔把照片贴到了网上
I don't understand why my daughter's relationship
我不明白为什么警♥察♥要询问
with this young man is police business.
我女儿与这位年轻人的恋爱关系
I want to talk to your daughter now.
我现在想跟你女儿谈谈
Absolutely not.
当然不行
Hey, Celine.
赛琳
Celine!
赛琳
I don't have anything to hide.
我没有什么可隐瞒的
You were running away together, weren't you?
你们原本是要一起私奔 对吗
To India, Goa.
去印度的果阿邦
No! I forbid you
不 我不许你
to answer any questions.
回答任何问题
Yes.
是的
We met when he came with the cars.
他送车过来时我们认识的
And we kept it a secret because we knew.
我们偷偷交往 因为肯定会有人反对
We wanted to be different people in a different place.
我们想在一个不一样的地方过不一样的生活
We were supposed to leave that night.
我们计划那天晚上走的
Ezequiel said he was getting some money
埃兹奎尔说他要准备一些钱
and he would meet me on the corner.
然后在街角会和
So I packed a bag.
所以我收拾了行李
I went, I waited.
到了那里 等着他
Never came.
他却没来
Celine, you told me,
赛琳 你跟我说过
you promised me that you had broken it off with him.
你向我保证过已经跟他断绝关系了
We were in love.
我们相爱了
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表