剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
just trying to get the cars done.
只为了把车修好
Sounds tough.
听起来很辛苦
He had a dream about getting out of this place,
他梦想能离开这个地方
this crappy neighborhood.
这个糟糕的社区
He could have done it, too.
他能做到的
I bet he could.
我赌他能行
What about you, Francisco?
那你呢 弗朗西斯科
You have the same dream?
你有同样的梦想吗
Sometimes. Sure I do.
有时候 我当然想过
Well, then, it'll happen.
会实现的
You just got to stay on your bike.
你只需要骑上你的自行车
Listen, if you think of anything, or you just want to talk...
你要是想到什么 或者想找人谈谈
you come find me, okay?
就来找我 好吗
Thanks.
多谢
Okay, my preliminary indicates he was clean
初步结果显示他体内很干净
no drugs or alcohol at all.
没摄入过一点毒品或酒精
Handsome boy.
英俊的小伙子
Okay, powder burns around the entry wound
射入创口周围的火♥药♥灼伤
indicate the gun was close.
说明枪的距离很近
Close enough to see his face,
近到即使夜色很黑
even if it was dark?
也足以看清他的脸吗
The barrel was within two to three inches.
枪管与伤口相距五到八厘米
Whoever shot him
无论是谁开的枪
knew he was not Emminger.
都会知道他不是埃明格尔
And all of Switzerland sighs in relief.
这下全瑞士都能松口气了
It was a .22 caliber round, by the way,
对了 口径是0.22英寸
which is unusual for a professional job.
这对一个职业杀手来说可不常见
Okay, so if it's not a professional hit,
所以 如果这不是职业杀手所为
then, maybe it's personal.
那就可能是私人恩怨了
Maybe he knew his killer.
也许他认识凶手
I vote he knew him.
我也觉得他们认识
Here, take a look.
看这里
Right here.
这里
His brother had those markings on his wall.
他弟弟的墙上也贴着这些符号♥
I'm thinking gang markings.
我猜这是帮派符号♥
Mm... maybe.
也许吧
Thanks, Jo.
谢了 乔
Anytime.
不用谢
Dirty.
色情啊
Uh, sorry, but you got to know that the triple X designation
抱歉 可你得知道XXX标记
stands for a lot of things.
可以代表很多东西
I set the safe search as high as I could, but...
我尽可能地调高了安全搜索设置 可是
Maybe we should give this one to Murray.
也许我们该把这个交给莫里做
No, no, I'm on it.
不 不用 我在查呢
All right.
好吧
Wait a second. There, that guy, right there.
等一下 那个人 就那张图片
There was a picture of that guy in Ezequiel's room.
埃兹奎尔的房♥间里有那个人的照片
What is this?
这是什么网页
Uh... message board.
留言板
Brotherhood of Street Racers.
街头赛车手组成的社团
All right, refine your search.
好了 缩小搜索范围
Triple X and -- and street racers.
XXX和街头赛车手
We got it. Looks like the triple X burnouts
找到了 看起来XXX是华盛顿高地附近
is a crew working in and around Washington Heights.
一帮青年组成的赛车组织的标志
All right, so Ezequiel and his brother
所以埃兹奎尔和他弟弟
were members of a street racing club.
是街头赛车俱乐部的成员
You know, Francisco said Ezequiel owed somebody money.
弗朗西斯科说埃兹奎尔欠了什么人钱
Our guy here's the leader-- Steven McKinnon.
这人是俱乐部的头儿 史蒂文·麦金农
Maybe Ezequiel owed him?
也许埃兹奎尔欠他的钱
This can't be right.
这不是真的吧
Yes, it can.
是真的
Hey, I'm Carrie Wells with the NYPD.
我是纽约警局的凯莉·威尔斯
This is Al Burns...
这位是艾尔·彭斯
Is this about Stevie?
你们来找史蒂夫吗
Yeah.
是的
Stevie!
史蒂夫
Get up! Now!
起床 马上
He comes in all hours,
他总是行踪不定
then he sleeps all day, and I worry,
然后一整天都在睡觉 我很担心
but he says, "don't worry, mom."
可他说 "别担心妈妈"
"I'm a grown man.
"我是个成年人了
I have my own life."
我有自己的生活"
Would you like some sausage?
你们要来点香肠吗
Stevie loves the organic andouille.
史蒂夫最爱吃有机辣熏肠
Oh, no, thank you.
不用了 谢谢你
That's more Al's speed than me.
那比较合艾尔的胃口
Do you know your son's involved in street racing?
你知道你儿子在玩街头赛车吗
Street racing?!
街头赛车
In that piece of junk?
用那堆破烂吗
It's in the shop every week.
他的车每周都进修理厂
Then I have to take him to his Pilates class,
我还得载他去上普拉提课
and then drive him to therapy.
再载他去看病
I'm telling you, it's a nightmare.
我和你们说 那简直是个噩梦
Stevie!
史蒂夫
There are people here!
有人找你
I'm coming, Ma. Geez!
我来了 妈妈 天呐
Did you make the gluten-free pancakes?
你做无谷蛋白的薄煎饼了吗
My celiac is kicking up.
我肚子不舒服
The police, Stevie.
他们是警♥察♥ 史蒂夫
What do you have to say for yourself?
你有什么要说的
I paid those tickets.
我付过罚单了
No, Steven.
不 史蒂文
We're here to talk about Francisco
我们来是想谈谈弗朗西斯科
and Ezequiel Nadal.
和埃兹奎尔·纳达尔
And the Triple X street racing crew.
还有XXX街头赛车俱乐部
Street racing, Stevie?
你还玩街头赛车吗 史蒂夫
Li-Listen, you -- you want my keys,
听着 你们想要我的车钥匙
just take -- take my keys, okay?
尽管拿走就是
But -- but you can't prove anything.
但这不能证明任何事
Stevie! Oh, you got to be kidding me.
史蒂夫 你在开玩笑吧
Oh, no. Let me drive!
不 我来开车
I ran a 10K here once.
我在这里跑过十公里长跑
I know this neighborhood like the back of my hand.
我对这个社区了若指掌
My car, I drive. You navigate.
我的车 我来开 你导航
I love it when you're articulate.
我就爱你的掷地有声
You know, I would have caught him by now.
要是我开的话这会已经抓到他了
Had a head start. Al, open it up!
他先发动的 艾尔 快加速
Come on, put your foot on the gas.
快点 使劲踩油门
Faster, faster, faster!
快点 快啊
There you go.
这才像话
You gotta get his attention.
你得吸引他的注意
Get his attention. Maybe he doesn't see us.
吸引他的注意 也许他没看见我们
Now, that is just a little love tap.
这只能算是爱抚吧
You gotta get his attention.
你得让他注意到你
Come on!
继续
What's he got in that thing?
他到底是怎么改装车的
He's gonna go straight. Don't follow him.
他打算直走 别跟着他
What? I know where we can cut him off.
什么 我知道从哪能截到他
Of course you do.
你当然知道
Watch out!
当心
Take a left. I know a shortcut.
左转 我知道条近道
Go straight past this house with the lighthouse out front of it.
从灯塔后面的那座房♥子前面开过去
You're like a human GPS.
你就像个人体卫星定位系统
Hang a right at the picket fence on the next block.
在下一个街区的栅栏处右转
You know how fast we're going?
你知道我们开得有多快吗
How fast?
多快
Picket fence! Picket fence!
栅栏 栅栏到了
Stop at the corner.
在拐弯处停下
He could have passed us.
他可能已经超过我们了
Wait for it...
等着吧
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表