剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
God.
天啊
I don't understand.
我不明白
Why are you here?
你们为什么来这里
We found this text message in Ezequiel's cell phone records.
我们在埃兹奎尔的手♥机♥记录里找到了这条信息
"Meet me at the corner of Avenue C and 14th."
"在C大道和第14大街的街角等我"
Did you send that text?
是你发的吗
No.
不是
Ezequiel was killed at that address.
埃兹奎尔就是在那遇害的
It's from a burner phone.
发自一部预付费手♥机♥
Untraceable.
无法追查
But you know the number, don't you?
但你认得这个号♥码 对吧
It's mine. Ezequiel got us a phone,
是我的手♥机♥ 埃兹奎尔给我的
but I-I didn't send that message.
但短♥信♥不是我发的
No, no, no, this could not be my daughter's cell phone number.
不可能 这不可能是我女儿的手♥机♥号♥
Stop lying.
别撒谎了
You must stop lying, Lukas.
别撒谎了 卢卡斯
Mama?
妈妈
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Gisele, stop.
吉赛尔 闭嘴
No.
不要
Don't.
别这样
The phone... I can fix this.
那部手♥机♥ 我能处理好这事
Was not a surprise.
我们并不陌生
I found it in your room, and I showed it to Lukas.
我在你房♥间里找到了它 给卢卡斯看了
We-We read the texts.
我们看了里面的短♥信♥
Stop now!
马上闭嘴
You knew it was in her bag.
你明知道手♥机♥就在她包里
You did.
你明明知道
Did...
是
did you kill Ezequiel?
是你杀了埃兹奎尔吗
I was just trying to protect my family.
我只是想保护我的家人
I spoke with both of them.
我跟他俩谈过
I-I offered him money to go away.
我愿意给他钱让他离开
He wouldn't take it.
但他不要
Celine promised me that she had broken it off,
赛琳答应我会跟他一刀两断
and then I read the text
然后我看到了短♥信♥
and I saw their plan.
知道了他们的计划
I was about to lose my daughter forever. I had just...
我就要永远失去女儿了 我只是
No! Celine!
赛琳 不要
Celine?
赛琳
I don't want to be here.
我不想待在这
I want you to put the knife down, honey, okay?
先把刀放下好吗 亲爱的
I don't want to be here anymore.
我再也不想待在这了
I know, but I need you to put the knife down.
我知道 但你得先把刀放下
Don't...
别
Celine.
赛琳
You don't get to talk!
你别跟我说话
Celine, look at me.
赛琳 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
看着我 看着我
Celine, look at me.
赛琳 看着我
I know you loved Ezequiel.
我知道你爱埃兹奎尔
I know you loved him so much.
我知道你很爱他
And he loved you, didn't he?
他也爱你 不是吗
Of course.
没错
Of course he did.
他当然爱你
Then how can you imagine hurting yourself like this?
那你怎么能这样伤害自己
He wouldn't want you to die, right?
他可不希望看到你死 对吧
He'd want you to live and go to India and be free
他会希望你去印度 生活得自♥由♥自在
and swim in the ocean.
在大海里畅游
But we can't!
但我们做不到
Yes, you can, you can.
能 你们能做到
Celine, look at me.
赛琳 看着我
You have your whole life ahead of you.
你有着大好前程
Don't make his death for nothing.
不要让他的死毫无价值
You can live life for both of you, okay?
你可以替你们俩活下去 不是吗
You can.
你能做到的
Okay, come here. Give me the knife.
过来 把刀给我
Give me the knife.
把刀给我
Lukas Emminger, you're under arrest
卢卡斯·埃明格尔 你因谋杀
for the murder of Ezequiel Nadal.
埃兹奎尔·纳达尔而被捕
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权利保持沉默
Don't bother!
别费心思了
Perhaps you've never heard of diplomatic immunity?
难道你们没听说过外交豁免权吗
Let's go.
我们走
Good job today.
今天干得不错
All for nothing, though, right?
但一无所获 不是吗
Does that creep really get immunity?
那个小人真的有豁免权吗
Or make your friends at City Hall happy--
还是你用此来博取市政厅朋友们的欢心
no diplomatic scandal.
杜绝外交丑闻
Funny thing about that.
有趣的事情是
Did you know diplomatic immunity is a privilege
你们知道外交豁免权
that can be waived by the visiting ambassador?
是可以被来访的大使免去的吗
Well, after a lovely talk with me,
跟我愉快地谈过之后
turns out the Swiss see the value
瑞士人认识到与重案处
in having a friend in Major Crimes.
建立良好关系的价值
A point I believe I was trying to make with you earlier.
之前我就在试图给你们灌输这个观点
Immunity's waived.
豁免权被免除了
Emminger stands trial for murder.
埃明格尔将面临谋杀审判
You just saying good-bye?
你来告别吗
It's tough.
真让人不舍
You know, even when you know the truth, still...
即使知道了真♥相♥ 还是
hate to see her go.
不想看它离开
I'm sure she'll find a good home.
它会找到一个好主人
Yeah.
是啊
Let me ask you something. You didn't really have
我想问你 高中的时候
a Dodge Swinger in high school, right?
你开的车肯定不是道奇浪子 对吧
Sure. Why not?
当然是 为什么这么问
I don't know, just...
可能只是
not how I imagined you, I guess.
难以想象你是那样的人
Well, people will surprise you.
人总有出乎你意料的地方
Jay.
杰
I had a '65 Shelby Mustang.
我有过一辆1965年款的野马眼镜蛇
428 under the hood,
配备428[八缸]引擎
with a top-loading four-speed
四速顶部装载机变速箱
and a Traction-Lok rear end I built myself.
我还自己在车尾装了极限抓地限滑差速器
Ran it into a tree night of my senior prom.
高中毕业舞会那晚被我撞到树上了
Still... that's more like it.
仍然难以想象 但这更有可能
Damn.
该死
You want to take it for a spin
想趁它被拖走之前
before they haul it away?
开车兜上一圈吗
No, no, no. Not my style.
不 不想 不是我的菜
Besides, I think the Italians made
而且 意大利人在制♥作♥法拉利时
a big mistake with the Ferrari.
犯了一个大错
Is that right?
怎么说
No back seat.
没有后座
I don't think that's important.
这不是什么大事
August 14, 2000,
2000年8月14日
South shore, Lake Onondaga.
奥农多加湖南岸
You were driving a 19...
你开着一辆
1996 Chevy Impala SS.
1996年款的雪佛兰羚羊SS
Very usable back seat.
后座超级实用
Very usable.
确实超级实用
I'm headed to the subway.
我要去乘地铁
You want to walk with me?
陪我走过去吗
Yeah.
好
Listen, about those shiny, shiny shoes of yours.
关于你那亮闪闪的鞋子
I like them.
我很喜欢
Forget it.
忘了那双鞋吧
I gave 'em to the Salvation Army.
我把它捐给救世军了
Al, why?!
艾尔 为什么
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表