剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
...five-letter word for "trout basket"
意思是"鳟鱼的篮子" 五个字母的单词
starting with a...
第一个字母是
Whoa, um, uh, you're-you're a...
你 你是
We got what we came for. Let's go.
我们钱已经到手了 走吧
Okay, look, look.
你们想想
No one will work for Kilborn again
基尔伯恩要是干掉了咱们
if he waxes us.
没人会再为他卖♥♥命
Hey, we'll be fine.
肯定会没事的
Don't... give up your weapons.
不要丢掉你们的武器
Arnold is a cop.
阿诺德是警♥察♥
Hey, don't mess around, Pearl!
别添乱了 佩儿
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
No, there is no way that this wuss is 5-0.
这个胆小鬼不可能是条子
I'm telling you, he's a cop.
我再说一遍 他是警♥察♥
That is crazy.
这太疯狂了
I am not a cop.
我不是警♥察♥
I am the hacker.
我就是个电脑黑客
Okay, for all we know Pearl's the cop.
就现在情况看 佩儿才是警♥察♥
I covered for her earlier.
我之前还替她打过掩护
She didn't... shoot that guard.
她根本没打死那个警卫
You weren't expecting me to give a loaded gun to a cop,
你不会指望我把上了膛的枪交给警♥察♥吧
now, were you?
你说呢
That's why you wouldn't let me shoot the guard.
所以你才不让我对那个警卫开枪
I would have realized they were blanks.
那样我就会知道这些枪根本没用
I would've realized that you made me, huh?
那样我就会知道是你设计了我
I designed those rounds myself, by the way.
顺便告诉你 那些计划细节都是我设计的
It sure was sweet of you
当然 你救我躲过那一枪
to save me from that bullet.
实在是太贴心了
I'll be sure to tell your bosses that you deserve a medal.
我一定会提醒你的上级给你授勋
Posthumously, of course.
当然只能是追认的
And you could spare the guard
而你放过那个守卫
'cause he never saw your face.
只因为他根本没看到你的脸
You came back with your mask on.
当时你是带着面罩回来的
Bravo, Carrie.
干得漂亮 凯莉
I wasn't expecting you to put all that together.
真没想到你能把这些都想明白
But you didn't expect me
但你没想到
to make you in the hotel, now, did you?
我在酒店时就认出你了 对吧
We didn't know you'd be on the team.
我们不知道你会参与行动
I'm always on the team.
我一直都参与行动
And at that point,
当时的情况下
it was either walk away or improvise.
我只能选择终止计划或随机应变
And using you to fool the cops
而利用你去戏弄那些警♥察♥
was way too much fun to pass up.
我可拒绝不了这样的乐趣
So what am I now? Just, um...
那我现在又算什么呢
insurance?
保险吗
For your getaway?
用来保证你能逃脱
In the very unlikely case that
以防你的警♥察♥朋友出现
your friends show up.
虽然可能性很低
Of course...
当然
I can kill you right now.
我也可以现在就杀了你
Creel.
鱼篮
Excuse me?
你说什么
A five-letter word for "trout basket."
五个字母的单词 意思是"鳟鱼的篮子"
Cute.
不错呀
Now get over there...
现在去那边
Throw your gun down, Kilborn!
放下你的武器 基尔伯恩
Let us drive out of here or I smoke her!
让我们开车离开 否则我就打死她
And what are you,
那你又是干什么的
like, the team masseuse or something?
小队的美容按♥摩♥师之类的吗
Why don't you come over here and mix me a drink, Chemist?
为什么不来给我调杯酒呢 化学家
Seriously, she is dead in three seconds if you don't...
警告你 再不撤退我就杀了她 我数三下
Son of a...!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Aah! Son of a...!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Ah, I was wondering when you were gonna show up.
我刚才还在想你什么时候能赶到呢
Had a bank robbery to look into.
有个银行抢劫案要查
Yeah. Plus there's a phone thief on the loose.
是啊 还有个偷手♥机♥的小偷在逃呢
Come on.
来吧
I should've killed you when I had the chance.
我当初有机会时就应该杀了你
You know,
告诉你
Arnold the terrified nerd kind of worked for me.
吓傻的书呆子阿诺德还挺和我的胃口
Arnold the master criminal, not so much.
犯罪大♥师♥阿诺德呢 让人反胃
All right, let's go.
好了 走吧
It's gonna be nice having Carrie Wells back.
凯莉·威尔斯回归组织了 感觉不错
Oh, I don't know.
这可不好说
I'm gonna kind of miss Pearl.
我有点怀念做佩儿的感觉
Bad girls have all the fun.
坏女孩的生活才有意思
I knew you'd enjoy being on the other side of a heist for once.
我就知道你肯定要享受一次做劫匪的感觉
For once?
就一次
Think this is the first bank I've robbed?
你以为这是我抢的第一家银行吗
Give me a date, just a date.
什么时候还抢过 给我个日期
So you can look it up? So I can arrest you.
让你去按日期查证吗 让我好逮捕你
I dare ya.
你敢
You know when you dare me,
每次你威胁我说"你敢"
you always end up buying me a drink.
最后都得请我喝杯酒
You want a drink?
你想去喝一杯吗
Sure.
当然
Why didn't you say so?
为什么不早说
I'll buy you a... I'll buy you two.
我请你 我请你喝两杯
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表