剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah, I thought so too. So what's he doing?
我也这么觉得 那他到底在干什么
I don't know. Yeah, Jay.
我不知道 说吧 杰
Okay, I hit pay dirt.
好了 查到线索了
Nautical store in Medford
梅德福的一家航海用品店
confirms they sold that anchor.
证实他们卖♥♥了那个锚
Had the serial number and everything.
还有出厂序号♥等等
Manager said the guy came in early.
经理说那个人来得很早
Was it Travis?
是特拉维斯吗
Well, the clerk who sold it, was gone for the day,
卖♥♥出这个锚的店员已经下班了
manager's pretty fuzzy,
经理也记不清了
couldn't ID Travis's photos,
不能确认是不是特拉维斯
but he remembers the guy pulled a big wad of cash
但是他记得当时那个人从钱夹里
out of a money clip when he paid for it.
掏出了一大叠钱
The catering supervisor
餐饮主管
is the one that does the hiring and firing.
是负责招聘和解聘的人
Thanks. Hey, Bob.
谢谢 鲍伯
He and his brother Robby used to hang out at our house a lot.
他和他的哥哥罗比以前经常来我们家玩
A scrimshaw money clip? Yeah, actually.
钱夹是贝壳雕刻的吗 确实是
Jay, do me a favor,
杰 帮我个忙
uh, call the fishmonger over on Birch Road.
给伯奇路的鱼贩打个电♥话♥
There was a supervisor there
那里有一名主管
by the name of Bob. I need his full name.
名叫鲍伯 我要知道他的全名
Copy that.
知道了
What's Bob the supervisor got to do with anything?
这位叫鲍伯的主管跟案件有什么关系吗
He had a money clip
他有个那样的钱夹
and I saw him shucking oysters.
还有我看过他给牡蛎去壳
It's not so hard. You're chewing it up.
根本不难 你太紧张了
Shelley was killed by a 3 inch blade with dull edges.
谢莉被一把三英寸的钝刀杀害
Oyster knife.
牡蛎刀
An oyster knife, that's our murder weapon.
没错 杀人凶器就是牡蛎刀
Yeah Jay, go ahead. Okay, you guys ready for this?
杰 说吧 准备好了吗
Bob's full name is Robert Harlow.
鲍伯的全名叫罗伯特·哈洛
As in Travis Harlow.
特拉维斯也姓哈洛
So George Mortimer's future son-in-law
所以乔治·莫蒂默的未来女婿
and Bob the Oyster Shucker are brothers.
跟去牡蛎壳的鲍伯是兄弟
That's why Travis confessed so fast.
怪不得特拉维斯很快就认了罪
He's protecting his brother.
他在保护他兄弟
He knows Robert did it and he's taking the fall for him.
他知道是罗伯特干的 所以要为他顶罪
What do we do with Travis?
那特拉维斯怎么办
We just arrested him for murder.
刚以谋杀罪逮捕了他
That's right. We just arrested him.
没错 我们刚逮捕了他
Everyone knows big city cops
大家都知道大城市的警♥察♥
would play fast and lose with the rules.
把规则当儿戏
You caught a break.
你很幸运
Mr. Mortimer called in a favor with Judge Addison.
莫蒂默先生给艾迪生法官打电♥话♥求助
What happened?
发生什么事了
These cops from the city
那几个城里来的警♥察♥
screwed up big time.
摊上大事儿了
Continued asking questions after you asked for a lawyer.
在你要求请律师之后还在问问题
I got the whole thing on video.
我把全过程都录了下来
Addison took one look, invalidated the arrest warrant.
艾迪生看了一眼就把逮捕令作废了
You're free to go.
你可以走了
Just like that?
就这么简单吗
Well, it helps if judges owe you favors, I guess.
如果法官欠你人情的话当然好办啦
I wouldn't go too far, if I were you.
我要是你的话就不会太得意忘形
Seem like he bought it? Let's just hope it works, huh?
他信了吗 希望这招管用吧
Yeah, Murray?
莫里
Phone tap just intercepted a call
电♥话♥窃听刚刚截获
from Travis to his brother Robert.
特拉维斯打给他哥哥罗伯特的一通电♥话♥
Told him to meet him at the marina in an hour.
他约他一个小时后在码头见面
Travis has a boat out there, Al.
特拉维斯在那里有艘船 艾尔
They're gonna run.
他们准备逃跑
Subject just arrived. Exiting vehicle.
目标刚刚到达 正在下车
He's carrying a duffel bag.
他拿了个行李袋
Copy that. Big brother is in the boatyard.
收到 他哥哥在船坞
What the hell is this?
这是什么玩意儿
I thought we were gonna make a plan.
咱们不是要定个计划吗
Yeah, this is the plan.
没错 这就是计划
Take the money, take the boat, go somewhere.
你拿上钱 开着船 随便去哪儿
Don't come back. I brought some clothes and stuff.
别回来了 我给你带了点衣服什么的
No, come on Travis.
不行 别这样 特拉维斯
God, Bobby, why'd you have to kill her?
天啊 鲍比 你为什么非要杀了她啊
I told you, bro. She was gonna take you down.
我告诉过你 兄弟 她会拖你下水
Not enough, he has to say it.
还不够 他得亲口说出来
All hold.
全体待命
So she wanted money, big deal.
她不就是想要钱嘛 有什么呀
A 100 grand, that's a big deal to me.
十万块呀 对我来说算是巨款了
You told me 50.
你跟我说是五万的
Whatever, 50, a 100.
无所谓了 五万十万有区别吗
Did she even mention money?
她真的有提过钱吗
Travis, I know her kind of people,
特拉维斯 我了解她这种人
our kind of people. She wanted one thing.
咱们这种人 她只想要一样东西
What did she say? She said she wanted to talk to you.
她到底是怎么说的 她说想跟你谈谈
Say goodbye, I know what that meant.
跟你道别 我知道她这话是什么意思
She knew I'd be heading back to the city
她知道我就要回城里了
and we'd never see each other again.
我们以后再也不会相见了
She didn't want to embarrass me by coming by my house
她怕我尴尬没有到我家来找我
so she came to the party.
所以她才来参加派对
Where she knew there'd be a million people.
她知道派对上肯定有很多人
To say goodbye.
她是来道别的
I don't know, a little late for theories.
这我可说不准 现在讲道理也有点晚了
Get out of here, now. And what are you gonna do?
你走吧 马上 那你怎么办
And even if I disappear, you can't talk to Lizzy.
就算我走了 你也不能跟利兹说
You can't tell her.
你不能告诉她
About what? About what? About Shelley?
告诉她什么 什么 谢莉的事吗
About my son I have to.
我必须要告诉她我有个儿子
She'll drop you before the words are out of your mouth.
还没等你说出口她就会把你甩了
I don't care.
我不在乎
You can't, Travis. You...
你不能 特拉维斯 你
You're gonna throw it all away.
你会失去这一切的
Alright, I screwed up, but
好吧 是我搞砸了 但是
everything I sacrificed so that you could be somebody.
我做的一切牺牲 都是为了你能成大器
I worked triple shifts to put you through college.
我打三份工来供你读大学
I know what you did.
我知道你的付出
Listen to me, they got nothing.
听我说 他们什么证据也没有
We need to get our stories straight. Goodbye, Rob.
我们只要把口供串好 再见 罗伯
No, no, no, listen, listen, listen. Alright, we can go together.
别 听着 好吧 咱们可以一起走
I know a guy in Halifax.
我在哈利法克斯有个熟人
I'm staying, Robbie.
我不走 罗比
Get over here, get the damn boat, Travis.
过来 给我上船 特拉维斯
You understand what I did? I killed for you.
你明白我♥干♥了什么吗 我为你杀了个人
I didn't ask you to.
又不是我让你杀的
That's it, let's go. Go, go.
好了 我们上吧 行动 行动
All units reply. Move.
所有单位注意 行动
You didn't ask me? Huh? You didn't ask me?
你没让我杀人 你没让我杀是吧
Police, don't move.
警♥察♥ 不许动
Hands, hands.
手举起来 手举起来
Get up, now. Back off, back off.
起来 退后 退后
Alright, keep your hands up.
好了 把手举起来
Nice, we got them.
干得漂亮 我们抓到他们了
Every day you asked me, since you were a kid. 'Help me'.
你从小时候起每天都跟我说"帮帮我"
So I gave you a chance.
所以我给了你一个机会
Come on, walk. Good luck.
快点 走吧 祝你好运
Call it in.
向总部汇报吧
Oh well, looks like it's back to
看来我的工作
confiscating beach fireworks for me.
又恢复成查抄海滩焰火了
I really enjoyed my time with you guys.
我真的很喜欢跟你们共事
Likewise. Thank you.
我们也是 谢谢你
Hello?
大家好呀
Just checking in,
我只是过来看看
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表