剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Why alone I'm feeling like I don't want to watch this?
为什么只有我一个人不想看这个
What, you mean rich married guys?
你指那些已婚富豪吗
Sleeping with girls young enough to be their daughters?
跟能当自己女儿的女孩上♥床♥
Yeah, and the rich married guys get killed.
对 已婚富豪还被杀了
That clock. Wait a sec.
那个表 等一下
When we were there this morning it was accurate.
我们今早去的时候时间还是准的
Now it says 3:34. What time is it Jay?
现在却显示3:34 现在几点 杰
It's 2:34. It's an hour off.
2:34 快了一小时
It's an hour off.
快了一小时
So someone went in after we left and changed it,
就是说有人在我们走后把表调快了
but why?
但为什么
Let's find out who it was.
我们看看是谁调的
You put a camera in the clock.
你在表里放了个摄像头
Okay, but I didn't kill anybody.
没错 但我没杀人
Not only do you record these girls and their Johns.
你不只录下了女孩和她们的客户
You stupidly record the time and date.
还傻乎乎地记下了时间和日期
We found these in your apartment.
我们在你的公♥寓♥里找到了这些
September 15th, 5:45 pm.
9月15日 下午5:45
Glenn Truman, September 15th.
格伦·杜鲁门 9月15日被杀
You were working that day. You saw him come in.
你那天上班了 你看着他进了门
You saw him go out. You followed him home.
看着他离开 你跟踪他去了他家
And you murdered him and his wife.
杀了他和他妻子
No. No, I swear to you. No.
没有 没有 我发誓 我没杀他们
All three men were in the building when you were working.
这三个男人来楼里的时候都是你当班
All three couples were murdered when you weren't.
三对夫妇被杀时你都没上班
Am I missing something here?
我有说漏了什么吗
I'm telling you, all I did was set
我说了 我只是
up the nanny cam in the clock. I didn't kill anyone.
在表里安了摄像头而已 谁也没杀
I swear. I'm just a perv.
我发誓 我只是个偷♥窥♥狂而已
Jay, you get anything off the videos?
杰 从视频里查到什么了吗
I think, eh, doorman shouldn't quit his day job.
我觉得 这看门人真是没天赋
The shot selection is awful
片段拍的一团糟
and with the films taken together, forget it.
放到一起就更别提了
This man displays a certain narrative monotony,
用的全是同一种烂俗的叙事方法
you know what I'm saying?
明白吗
All right, you think he's our guy or not?
你就告诉我他是不是凶手
I doubt it.
应该不是
His alibi for the Truman killing checks out.
杜鲁门被杀时他的不在场证明成立
He did record all three of our victims,
他的确录下了所有的被害人
but each with a different woman.
但女孩也各不相同
I sent the pictures of the
我把女孩照片发给了
girls to that Dean over at Hudson University,
哈德逊大学的院长
see if he can help I.D. them.
看他能不能帮我们确认身份
All right, so the question is, if the link isn't one escort,
现在的问题是 既然不是同一个人服务的
does anything tie these victims together,
那这些被害人之间有什么联♥系♥吗
other than their profiles?
除了他们的侧写
Well, a killer choses his victims, right?
凶手选择目标 对吧
So if it's not the doorman, what has he seen?
那如果不是看门人 他是怎样选择目标的
You know usually, these high-end operations,
通常这种高档次的拉皮条
the girls like to check out the Johns first.
女孩们会先查看一下客户
Some public place, restaurant, a nightclub.
找个公共场所 饭店 夜店什么的
Only problem is, because of the number system,
唯一的问题是 由于假名机制
we can't ask Brenner. She wouldn't know.
我们不能问布伦纳 她也不会知道的
Yeah, it's not like we can ask the victims.
我们又问不了被害人
You know what? Maybe there is someone we can ask.
其实 也许有个人我们可以询问一下
With what Brenner charges these guys,
从布伦纳收他们的费用来看
you figure they gotta be heavy hitters, right?
他们肯定是显要人物 对吧
I think I even recognize a couple of them.
我好像还认出了几个人
If we can get them to talk to us,
如果我们找他们谈谈
maybe we're in business.
或许我们就上道了
They don't have to talk to us.
不需要我们跟他们谈
You look good, Eliot. You lose some weight?
气色不错啊 艾略特 瘦了吗
Oh no, actually I put on a few pounds. Stress eating.
没有 还胖了几斤呢 压力大没管住嘴
Don't I know it.
深有体会啊
So how is the new gig treating you, Eliot.
这新单位对你如何 艾略特
Seems like you're getting a lot of nice press out of it.
媒体曝光率不低啊
It's going well. Thanks. And, eh...
还可以吧 多谢
Yes, we do get the press.
是上了几回报纸
Listen, I'm sorry to cut to the chase,
恕我冒昧
but I have a meeting later.
但我一会有个会
Exploratory committee.
调研委员会
I'm thinking about throwing the old hat in.
我在考虑重出江湖
Mayor... 2017.
2017年竞选市长
On the Q.T. The Q.T.
还在私下进行 私下
Of course I'm accepting support of all kinds.
当然我愿意接受多方的支持
It's funny. I have something
巧了 我有件事
that I need to speak with you about on the...
想跟你谈谈
Q.T. Also. And what's that?
也是私下里 什么事
Does the name Eileen Brenner mean anything to you?
你认识艾琳·布伦纳吗
I meet a lot of people.
我见过的人多了去了
Should it? She's a Madam.
我该记住吗 她是位女士
And you are a fairly reliable customer of her, so...
你是她一个相当可靠的客户 所以
Yeah, it should.
该记住
No idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I didn't want to do this, Stanton.
我也不想这么干 斯坦顿
Trying to shake me down, Eliot?
你是想敲诈我吗 艾略特
God no. No. Although...
当然不是 不过
Now that you mention it,
既然你提起了
should these aspirations of yours come to fruition...
该不该让你竞选市长的愿望实现
I'm sure I'll think of something.
我会考虑考虑的
Fine.
好吧
What do you want?
你想知道什么
Bar's called 'the Windover',
那家酒吧叫冷风酒吧
between Lex and Park on 57th.
在第57街上 莱克星顿和帕克大道之间
According to Stanton,
据斯坦顿所述
all the first meets take place there.
初次见面的地点都约在那
I'm telling you, this guy hasn't been this speechless
这家伙自从丁金斯掌权之后
since the Dinkins administration.
还没这么哑口无言过
He'll do anything for us.
让他干什么他就干什么
He'll set up meets, gives us names,
他会安排一次会面 给我们名字
as long as we keep his name out of it.
只要我们用他的名字就可以置身事外
We don't need him.
我们不需要他
He was practically begging to wear a wire.
他几乎求着要戴窃听器
What do you mean, we don't need him?
你说我们不需要他 什么意思
He doesn't fit the profile of our victims.
他不符合受害人的特征
Stanton Ward is divorced.
斯坦顿·华德离婚了
Our guy is not gonna target him.
凶手是不会向他下手的
Burns, believe me. This guy'll be of help to us.
彭斯 相信我 这家伙对我们有帮助
Oh, he's already helped us.
他已经帮了我们
We know where the girls make their first meet.
我们知道这些女孩都在哪初次见面
What's the plan? We just sit and wait
有什么计划 我们只坐在这干等
for the perfect married John to show up?
那位婚姻完美的无名氏出现吗
Which could be God knows when.
天知道何时才会出现
No, we don't have to wait. Hey.
不 我们不用坐着干等
Oh no, see, I hate it when you do this.
不 我讨厌你总是出这招
Do what? You know.
出哪招 你懂的
Have Burns soften me up at the jab,
先是彭斯用直拳削弱我的防御能力
then you come in at the perfect moment with a left hook.
然后你恰逢其时进来打了我一左勾拳
I prefer to think of it as an uppercut.
我觉得应该是个上勾拳
Listen, Eliot. I think whoever we are after,
艾略特 我觉得我们追捕的凶手
is a person who grew up in a world
是成长在一个
that was perfect on the outside, but rotten on the inside.
金絮其外败絮其中的家庭环境中
By killing these married couples,
杀死这些已婚夫妇
this person, in their mind is killing their own parents.
在他心里就是在杀自己的父母
The ones who make them suffer behind closed doors
让他们尝尝背地里不忠
by denying the lies in their own marriage.
用谎言堆砌的婚姻带来的痛苦
This person is targeting perfect couples.
这个人专门对婚姻完美夫妇下手
Ones who seem too good to be real,
对那些看起来婚姻圆♥满♥
because they aren't real.
其实不然的夫妇
All right, I buy your profile,
好吧 我相信你说的
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表