剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
and identities of all your workers.
电♥话♥号♥码和身份信息
I can't give you that information.
我没法告诉你
Eileen, did you hear what I just said?
艾琳 你听到我刚说的话了吗
I'm sorry. I can't give you their names...
抱歉 我没法告诉你们名字
because I don't know them.
因为我不认识她们
What do you mean, she doesn't know who works for her?
什么意思 她不知道谁给她打工吗
That's how she runs this.
她就是这么经营的
She only knows her girls by aliases
她只知道姑娘们的化名
and their disposable cell phone numbers.
还有一次性手♥机♥号♥码
Okay, so all the husbands used the same escort service
好吧 所以所有的丈夫都在同一所公♥寓♥
and the same apartment.
叫过同一家三陪服务
That doesn't mean it's the same killer.
那也不代表凶手是同一个人
Which leaves you... 39 hours. Oh, by the way.
你还剩...39个小时 对了
I assume that you tipped off advice to the arrest?
我猜你们警告过她因卖♥♥淫要被逮捕了
What arrest? Okay.
什么逮捕 好吧
I hesitate to ask this,
我不愿意问这个
but how exactly did you leave things with Mrs. Brenner?
但你们究竟是怎么处理布伦纳夫人的
We told her to keep doing what she's been doing.
我们让她继续干老本行
In fact we insisted.
实际上是我们坚持的
Oh good, you insisted that she continued
真行 你们坚持让她继续
to operate a criminal enterprise.
经营犯罪产业
We're not interested in a prostitution bust.
我们对捣破卖♥♥淫集团不感兴趣
We're trying to find a killer.
我们在寻找凶手
Who's probably back to kill again.
他有可能再回来行凶
Eileen Brenner service's
艾琳·布伦纳的三陪服务
the only thing that connects all our victims.
是唯一能将所有死者联♥系♥起来的事
Right. So now Major Crimes is in business with prostitutes?
行 所以现在重案组要和妓♥女♥打交道了吗
Is that a problem?
那有什么问题吗
So Brenner only knows her girls to their cell phones, right?
布伦纳只知道她手下姑娘们的电♥话♥ 对吗
Yeah, and they were all burner cells.
是的 还都是一次性手♥机♥
So, dead end.
这条路行不通
Maybe not.
也许行得通呢
I tracked down the serial numbers on the phones
我追查了电♥话♥上的序列号♥
and check this out.
看看这个
Most of the phones were purchased
大部分手♥机♥都是在哈德逊大学
at a campus bookstore at Hudson University.
一家校园书店内购买♥♥的
At college? Oh come on, she's recruiting students?
大学 她在招揽学生吗
Maybe. Me and Murray are gonna head over there right now.
也许呢 我和莫里打算现在就过去
Yeah, sure. Prepaid disposables are popular.
当然了 预付费的一次性手♥机♥很受欢迎
But with, you know, the two year plans you get locked in.
不然你得用两年的合约机
Super expensive.
还贵的要死
And, eh... the kids love the whole privacy element.
孩子们就是喜欢它的隐私性
Well, it would be very helpful
如果你能让我们看看
if we take a look at your past sales records.
之前的销♥售♥记录会对我们很有帮助
Sure, eh... I mean, I need to see
好的 我得看看
if I can generate these kinds of receipts.
能不能找到这些收据
We can get you the phone ID-numbers,
如果能帮你找到它们的话
if that'll help you find them.
我们可以给你手♥机♥序列号♥
So now, you're looking for phones
你们是要找手♥机♥呢
or the folks who bought them?
还是找买♥♥手♥机♥的人
We'd like to know who bought these specific phones, yeah.
我们是想知道谁买♥♥了这几个手♥机♥
See, now that I don't know 'bout. That might be a little tougher.
我不了解情况 这可能有点困难
Harvey, this is a pretty important investigation.
哈维 这是个相当重要的调查
All right, yeah, you said eh...
对 你说过...
Major Squad or whatever.
重案组还是什么的
It's just that I'm not so sure what I'm allowed to do.
只是我不太确定能不能这么做
And I really feel like I should give the Dean's office a call.
我觉得我该给教导处打个电♥话♥
Go ahead. Yeah, Sure. I'll call.
去吧 好的 我去打电♥话♥
You will have to excuse Harvey,
你们得原谅哈维
the bookstore is sort of his domain.
书店算是他的地盘
He actually attended Hudson.
实际上他在这里读过书
Dropped out sophomore year
从大二辍学后
and he's been in that bookstore ever since.
就一直在那个书店
I get it. My cousin Chrissy,
我知道 我亲戚克丽茜
she's been a junior over at Bennington for five years now, so...
她已经在本宁顿大学当了五年的大三学生了
Detectives, if what you suspect
警探们 如果你们真的
regarding these cell phones is true
在怀疑这些手♥机♥
it would obviously be quite disturbing to us.
这会对我们造成很大的困扰
Look Dean Proctor, we're not suggesting
普罗科特院长 我们并不是说
the university was aware of this activity.
学校早已知道这种行为
The truth is, we were aware.
事实上 我们的确知道
Excuse me?
你说什么
About five years ago a couple of parents
大约五年前一对夫妇
raised concerns about certain income
因为孩子无法解释
that their children couldn't account for.
某些收入来源而引了疑心
And we conducted an internal investigation
我们进行了一次内部调查
and found that several of our students were engaged
发现我们的一些学生
in this sort of activity.
牵涉其中
And the students that were involved were asked to withdraw,
那些牵涉其中的学生被劝退了
which they did immediately when faced with our evidence.
一看到我们的证据她们就这么做了
Sir, we're gonna need access to your records.
先生 我们需要查看你的记录
There are no records.
没有记录
After we were convinced that the activity had seized,
在我们确信该行为被一网打尽时
we destroyed all records of our investigation.
我们毁掉了所有调查记录
You destroyed records of criminal activity
你为了保住学校的声誉
to spare this school some embarrassment?
销毁了犯罪记录吗
It wasn't only the school that was spared embarrassment.
不仅是为了保住学校的声誉
Our investigation uncovered
我们的调查也揭露了
the identity of many of these girls' clients.
很多女生的客户身份
I assure you, if you would've seen that list,
我发誓 如果你们看到那份名单
you would've appreciated our discretion.
会感激我们谨慎行事的
People have been killed, Dean Proctor.
有人被谋杀了 普罗科特院长
If you or your university has obstructed
如果你或你的学校以任何方式
our investigation in any way,
妨碍我们的调查
your endowment will be the least of your concerns.
养老金的事你就不要想了
Have you ever seen any of these men
这些男人中你见过谁
going in or out of Eileen Brenner's apartment?
进出过艾琳·布伦纳的公♥寓♥吗
I don't know.
我不知道
There are some medical offices on the first floor.
一楼有几家医疗机构
The psychologist and the podiatrist,
有心理学家和足病医师
so there's a lot of foot traffic, no pun intended.
客流量很大 就没有特别留心
You got a hard drive for these?
你这些拷到硬盘上了吗
DVR's been out a while.
监控摄像前阵子就坏了
Don't want to record any faces, huh?
你是不想录到某些人吧
Hey, I just work the door.
我只是看门的
Sure you do.
我知道
I got two in the front. Should take in the whole sitting area.
我在前门安了两个 会客区应该没有死角
And one back here.
后面也安了一个
I could rig up a special just for the bed.
我还可以专门为床安一个
No, that's okay.
床就不用了
We just wanna ID the clients and the girls.
我们只是想查出顾客和女孩们的身份
We don't need the whole show.
不需要看活春宫
This is all just sad.
太可悲了
What, you mean rich married guys?
你指那些已婚富豪吗
Sleeping with girls young enough to be their daughters?
跟能当自己女儿的年轻女孩上♥床♥
Yeah, and the rich married guys get killed.
对 已婚富豪还被杀了
It seems like whoever is doing this,
不管凶手是谁
is making a point about these men.
杀这些男人的动机很明确
But why kill the wives?
但为什么要把妻子也杀了
What if it's not the men? What if it's the marriages?
如果不是男人的问题而是婚姻的问题呢
All of these couples, they seem perfect.
这些夫妇都很完美
The money, public displays,
有钱 有知名度
the romance. Storybook relationships.
浪漫十足 童话般的婚姻
Every one a lie.
可那些都是伪装
Every one a lie.
那些都是伪装
What if our killer is punishing the hypocrites?
凶手可能是在惩罚这些伪君子
Husband and wife.
丈夫和妻子
Surveillance camera picked up our first one.
监控摄像机录到了第一个人
Already? She's real class. Use your head, girl.
这么快 她可是老手 动动脑子
Showtime.
好戏开始了
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表