剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
And oh look! This one is yours.
看 这个是你的
Yeah. Attempted rape. In Maine.
强♥奸♥未遂 缅因州记录在案
That was an underaged college girl
那是因为那个未成年的大学女孩
who freaked out when I wouldn't marry her.
知道我不会娶她以后一时惊慌失措
Todd, we've also got several
托德 你雇佣的当地人中
unprosecuted complaints against you from locals you hired.
也有针对你的并未提告的投诉
Those are bogeys and you know it, Tim.
你知道他们是胡说八道的 蒂姆
Where were you Wednesday night?
周三晚上你在哪里
'Down To Five Hall', it's a bar,
"五间房♥" 是家酒吧
I got friends who can back me up.
我有朋友可以替我作证
You ever go sailing in the Gilgo Beach area?
你开到过基尔戈海滩附近海域吗
I go wherever my clients want me to,
客户要我去哪儿我就去哪儿
depends on where the fish are running. Why?
取决于鱼在哪儿聚集 怎么了
That area happens to be
那片海域正是
the dumping ground for the Long Island serial killer.
长岛连环杀手抛尸的地方
Get the hell out of here.
快给我滚
I got a waitress at Junior's cafe who says you're a regular.
青年咖啡馆的女服务生说你是常客
She says you knew Shelley Branigan.
她说你认识谢莉·布兰妮根
It's a small town.
这就是个小地方
Guess what, Todd,
听着 托德
if you don't start talking,
如果你还是不配合
I'm gonna set Tim here loose on your boat
我就让蒂姆上你的船检查
and I'm sure he's gonna find plenty of safety violations.
我相信他会发现不少违规的地方
Okay, okay, I did know Shelley.
好吧 我是认识
She called me up a few weeks ago to work a charter trip.
她几周前打电♥话♥给我说要上船工作
Said she needed extra cash.
她说她需要点外快
I'm sure she just leapt at the chance.
她肯定不会放过这个机会
Actually she called me up a few days later
事实上她之后打给我说
said she didn't need the money after all.
她最后不要这笔钱了
I figured she landed some trust fund,
我猜她泡到了某个有信托基金的家伙
that's what most of the girls around here are looking for.
那可是这儿的女孩梦寐以求的
I'm gonna need to see your
我要检查一下
nautical loggings from the past two years.
你过去两年的航海记录
Come on, lady, I don't have time for that.
拜托 小姐 我没这闲工夫
I've got a business to run.
我还有生意要做呢
No, you don't got a business to run. Not anymore.
不 你没什么生意要做 再也不会有了
Oh yeah, look at this. Your permit.
看这是什么 你的执照
Consider yourself closed until further notice.
另行通知前你就关门歇着吧
Tim, you're gonna let her get away with this?
蒂姆 你就让她这样走了吗
Can't be operating without a license, Todd.
没有执照是无法经营的 托德
According to these logbooks,
根据这些航海记录来看
Peck was in Maine when most of the serial killings occurred.
多数连环案发时佩克都身在缅因州
Just because he's not good for the serial killings,
就算他不是连环杀人案的凶手
doesn't mean he didn't murder Shelley.
不代表他没有杀害谢莉
Hey, Jo. Well listen, I emailed you some autopsy photos.
乔 我给你发了几张验尸照片
Hang on a minute, I'll put you on speaker, Al is here.
别挂 我开扬声器 艾尔也在
We're on speaker.
开扬声器了
I'm here with Dr. Bloomer, the Southampton medical examiner.
我和布鲁默医生一起 南安普顿的法医
It was definitely homicide.
绝对是他杀
The victim bled out from a stab wound.
被害人因一处刀伤失血过多而死
We found ligature marks on her wrists,
在她手腕处我们发现有捆绑的印记
so it looks like she was tied with rope
看起来她是被绳子绑住
and then weighed down with something.
然后被绑上了什么重物
That's what a ligature is.
这不就是勒痕的意思吗
I know, I'm telling them.
我知道 我是在告诉他们
Hey, Jo.
乔
I think I know where that rope might be.
我可能知道那条绳子在哪儿
Also, we believe the victims last meal included caviar
还有 被害人最后一餐吃过鱼子酱
and based on the roe a very special kind of caviar.
根据鱼子我们发现是一种非常特别的鱼子酱
Volga Reserve Osetra.
伏尔加保护区鲟鱼子酱
It starts at $5.32 an ounce.
起价为5.32美元一盎司
Can't be too many places serving that, even around here.
即便是这里也不会有很多地方卖♥♥这个
The last time I saw her, she was getting ready to go out.
我最后一次见她 她正准备出门
She mentioned something about a party.
她提到要去一个派对
Some cottage.
小别♥墅♥
Dr. Bloomer, do you know of
布鲁默医生 你知道这附近
a family around here by the name of Mortimer?
有哪一家是姓莫蒂默的吗
Uh yes, George Mortimer.
知道 乔治·莫蒂默
He has a place on Further Lane.
他家就在福泽道上
What do you know about him?
你对他了解多少
He is rich, old money,
有钱 世家子弟
besides that just, you know,
除此之外
what you hear fast boats, fast cars, fast horses.
家里尽是快艇 跑车和快马
His daughter is getting married, I think.
他女儿好像要结婚了
Oh, did I mention he's rich?
哦对 我说过他很有钱了吗
Carry, it doesn't sound as though
凯莉 被害人不像
our victim kept that kind of company.
会和他们这类人有往来
Well, she did the night she died.
至少她死那晚有过
What the hell happened to you?
你出什么事了
Nothing, I'm fine.
没什么 我没事
Just you know that rope you wanted me to find
还记得你让我在发现受害人的海滩上
on the beach from the victim?
找的那根绳子吗
Well, it seems that stray dogs don't take too kind
那些流浪狗对我们要将他们的玩具
on having their chew toys confiscated as crime scene evidence.
收为证据有点不太买♥♥账
So did you uh... get the rope?
所以 你拿到绳子了吗
We'll have now.
这不就有了
Yes, my daughters engagement party.
对 我女儿的订婚派对
Quite the little soiree.
排场不小
Rowena, when you're done with that, I need you in the kitchen.
罗威娜 手上的活儿做好了就去厨房♥吧
Rapido, rapido, come on, chop chop, you're killing me.
快点 麻利点 快 我等不及了
Uh, to tell you the truth, I thought for sure uh...
说实话 我早就料到
you boys would be up here.
你们会来这里
What, with the music going until after two A.M.
音乐直到凌晨两点才停
Chicago Blues, my daughter loves it.
芝加哥布鲁斯 我女儿爱听
Flew the whole band out here for the weekend.
让整支乐队周末飞过来演奏
Now what is this about a murder investigation?
所以你们是来调查谋杀案吗
Her name is Shelley Branigan.
她叫谢莉·布兰妮根
Her body was found on the beach yesterday morning.
昨天早上在海滩发现了她的尸体
Oh of course, I heard about that.
没错 我听说了
Over at the Elsworth place. Poor girl.
在埃尔斯沃思那边 真可怜
What can I do for you?
需要我做什么
We have reason to believe
有证据显示
she was at your home the night she died.
她死亡当晚在你家出现过
At our party? Uh, I don't think so.
在我家的派对上 我可不觉得
Could she have been working, sir? On the wait staff?
她有没有可能是当时的侍应生
I suppose it's possible. Uhm...
这倒有可能
You should check with Lizzy or Travis.
你可以跟莉兹或者特拉维斯确认一下
They organized the event. I just paid for it.
他们负责举办活动 我只是掏钱的
Well, it must have been an incredible night.
那真是一个无以伦比的美好夜晚
I mean, the music, the food...
无论是音乐还是美食
I bet she had an amazing time.
贵千金一定玩得很开心
Thank you.
谢谢
Yes, it uh... it was a magical evening.
没错 那是个非常美好的晚上
And you served the Volga Reserve Osetra caviar, I mean...
居然有伏尔加保护区鲟鱼子酱
Carrie. ... Come on.
凯莉 拜托
Really, I know, I know, I know.
好啦 知道啦 我知道
I said I wouldn't say anything, but...
我说了我不会提这个
But you are. I'm such a foodie.
你都已经说了 可是人家是个吃货嘛
I found the menu, someone must have posted is online. That's...
我看到了菜单 有人晒到网上了
I mean the Reserve? This time a year?
这个时候 居然能弄到保护区的鱼子
Well, you certainly know your fish eggs, don't you?
看来你很清楚鱼的排卵期 对吧
Well, you're quite right, it is very rare.
你说的没错 确实很稀有
In fact, I prefer it to the Beluga.
比起白鲟鱼子酱 我更喜欢这个
After all, your daughter only gets engaged once.
毕竟 我女儿只订这一次婚
Yeah. You hope.
是啊 希望如此
Right. Would it be possible to speak with Travis?
当然 我们能跟特拉维斯聊一下吗
Yes, this way.
可以 他在那边
Oh, excuse me for a second.
不好意思
Hello?
喂
There they are.
他们就在那边
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表