剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
He loves her very much.
他非常爱她
We didn't think that we'd have children.
我们之前没想到能有孩子
I understand.
我理解
Alison, do you think I could take a look at Lara's bedroom?
艾莉森 我能看看劳拉的卧室吗
To get to know her a little?
稍微了解她一点
It might help.
会有帮助的
Okay.
好
It's so pretty.
很漂亮的房♥间
Yeah, she picked out the pattern herself.
她自己选的墙纸
I have no design sense at all.
我在设计这方面一窍不通
Me either.
我也是
That's recent.
那是最近照的
Those are her friends from school.
那些是她学校里的朋友
Oh. Well, that's quite the collection.
收藏颇多啊
Oh, all the girls have those.
姑娘们都喜欢那些
You mind?
介意我看看吗
No, of course not.
不 请便
Alison, why didn't you tell me
艾莉森 你为什么没告诉我
they'd contacted you? What?
他们联♥系♥过你 什么
The first thing they'd do to let you know they had Lara
要让你们知道劳拉在他们手里
would be to send you something of hers.
首要之事就是把她的随身物品给你们
This was on her backpack.
这个之前是挂在她书包上的
There's mud all over it.
上面到处都是泥
It won't be hard to prove it's from the park.
想证明这来自公园可不难
Don't make me waste precious time.
别让我浪费宝贵的时间
It's her favorite.
那是她的最爱
That's why I-I put it back on the shelf.
所以我才把它放回架子上
She -- she'll want it when she comes home.
她一回家就能拿到
They sent a package with a note.
他们寄了个包裹 还有张便条
I told her.
我告诉她了
Alison, they said they'd kill her.
艾莉森 他们说过要是报♥警♥就杀了她
No, she's right.
不 她是对的
I trust her more than I trust them.
比起他们 我更相信她
I hope to hell you're right.
希望你是对的
She is.
她没错
All set.
装好了
I don't trust the dad.
我不相信那个父亲
That's okay. He doesn't trust us.
没关系 他也不相信我们
You okay with all this?
你还好吧
I mean, of all cases, right?
真是冤家路窄 对吧
She's practically the same age your sister, Rachel, was.
她和你姐姐瑞秋去世前差不多大
What are the odds, right?
真巧啊
I'm fine.
我没事
I'll be more fine when we bring Lara home,
当我们带劳拉回家时我会更好的
but I am, I'm fine.
现在也没事
All right.
好吧
Here we go.
开始吧
Yes?
喂
You received our little package?
收到我们的小包裹了吗
These guys know what they're doing.
这些家伙很在行
Call is being matrix-routed through multiple cell towers.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥在多个发射塔之间进行多点传输
Just like Westport.
和韦斯特波特的案子一样
Yeah, but last time we weren't listening.
不过上次监听的可不是我们
Let me talk to Lara, please.
让我和劳拉讲句话 求你了
Just let me talk to her.
让我和她说句话
In good time.
等合适的时候
Jay?
杰
Getting close.
马上好
Again, know that you must not involve the police in any way
再说一次 严禁以任何方式让警♥察♥介入
if you want to see your daughter alive.
如果你们不想女儿死的话
We won't; I-I understand. We won't.
我们不会的 我明白 不会的
Say it again.
复述一遍
Just a few more seconds.
再几秒就行
I will not involve the police in any way.
我不会让警♥察♥以任何方式介入
Good.
很好
Please put her on.
求你让她接电♥话♥
Sometime between 2:00 and 3:00 this afternoon,
今天下午两点到三点间
you will receive another call with our demands.
我们会再打电♥话♥来做出指示
And?
然后呢
We couldn't trace it.
我们没追踪到
No I.D.
无法识别
You have nothing?
一无所获吗
We have his voice,
我们有他的声音
and there's one man who knows that voice.
有个人能听出来
Jack Paulson.
杰克·鲍尔森
That was the Katherine Simpson case,
凯瑟琳·辛普森的案子
out on the island.
就发生在那个岛上
Lovely girl.
她是个可爱的姑娘
She went missing from a beach in Sag Harbor.
在萨格港的沙滩上失踪了
Albanians-- they're into everything.
阿尔巴尼亚人 什么事都有他们
Wanted a billion dollars.
十亿美元赎金
Too many movies.
真是电影看多了
I got 'em down to a cool mil.
我给他们减到一百万
Wowed 'em with my knowledge of Tirana.
靠着我对地拉那的了解镇住了他们
Smart. Well, I read travel books
干得漂亮 我看旅行书籍
to put myself to sleep.
帮助入睡
I look at postcards.
我通常看明信片
Um, Pepto-Mol.
碱式水杨酸铋
I get this acid now.
我现在总是胃酸
It's an unfortunate side effect
都是永久性失业
of being permanently unemployed.
给我带来了这个不幸的副作用
Mr. Paulson,
鲍尔森先生
we understand the insurance company
我们知道在韦斯特波特绑♥架♥案之后
you worked for let you go after the Westport kidnapping?
你就被所在的保险公♥司♥解雇了
Four days I worked those guys.
我和那帮绑匪沟通了四天
Finally set up a drop, secure location,
终于找到一个安全的交易地点
good access, piece of cake.
进出方便 完成交易简直小菜一碟
The damn Bureau had my phones monitored.
该死的联调局监听了我的手♥机♥
They went in early and they blew it up.
他们赶在我之前去的 彻底搞砸了
This is a business built on reputation,
这一行是建立在名声上的
and you guys destroyed mine.
你们这些家伙毁了我的名声
We weren't involved in the Westport case.
我们不会涉及到韦斯特波特的案子
So, Feds, state, local,
联调局 州警 本地警方
it's all the same.
全都一样
Your business is catching bad guys.
你们的工作是抓坏人
Mine is saving people from bad guys.
我的工作是从坏人手中救人
We're not the same, believe me.
我们不一样 相信我
Why should I believe you?
我为什么要相信你
Because we're not afraid to ask for your help.
因为我们光明正大地来寻求你的帮助
And you need my help why?
你们为什么需要我的帮助
In good time.
等合适的时候
Again, know that you must not
再说一遍 严禁以任何方式
involve the police in any way
让警♥察♥介入
if you want to see your daughter alive.
如果你们不想女儿死的话
I understand.
我明白
Say it again.
复述一遍
It's from the Sonnenland kidnapping.
这段录音是索纳兰一案的
Is that the man you did business with in Westport?
是你在韦斯特波特打过交道的那个人吗
Oh, yeah, yeah, that's him.
对 没错 就是他
I'd never forget that voice.
我永远也忘不了那个声音
They're calling back within the hour to arrange the drop.
他们会在一小时之内来电安排赎金支付
Can you be there?
你能来吗
Jack, listen to me.
杰克 听我说
The feds screwed up, and a little boy died.
联调局搞砸了 导致一个小男孩死亡
With your help, Lara doesn't have to.
有你的帮助 劳拉可以逃过一劫
Yeah, Jay?
杰
Hey, they're calling again.
他们又打过来了
It's them.
是绑匪
Can you patch it through?
能转接过来吗
Sure, just keep your phone on mute.
当然 你要保持你的电♥话♥静音
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表