剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
but... where do we find such a couple?
但是 我们上哪找这样的夫妻
Al, will you marry me?
艾尔 你愿意娶我吗
Thought you'd never ask.
就等你这句话
What can I get you, sir?
需要什么吗 先生
I'll have your best Irish whiskey, neat.
这里最好的爱尔兰威士忌 不加水
You could order a Martini or something, Al.
你可以点马提尼或别的酒 艾尔
Irish whiskey is a little cop part, don't you think?
喝爱尔兰威士忌有点警♥察♥范儿 你说呢
I like the taste my whiskey.
我就喜欢威士忌
How do I look?
我看起来怎么样
Suit's a little tight.
西装有点紧
Ah, that's 'cause it fits.
那是因为很合身
Wow, that was quick.
真速度
Hey. Hey, yourself.
你好 你也好
That whiskey?
什么威士忌
Irish. Can I get you one?
爱尔兰威士忌 能请你一杯吗
Only cops drink Irish.
警♥察♥才喝爱尔兰威士忌
I told you. You're not a cop, are you?
我说过了吧 你不是警♥察♥吧
Scotland Yard, retired.
苏格兰场[伦敦警♥察♥厅] 已退休
Nah... I wish.
我倒希望是
I play around a little with hedge funds.
我玩一点对冲基金
I never know what that actually means.
我从不明白那是什么东西
Well, it means... I'm a little boring.
意味着 我有点无聊
I have time to kill and maybe some cash to burn.
无所事事 也许烧点钱来打发时间
You wanna burn some on me?
你想烧点钱在我身上吗
I'm old enough to be your father.
我都可以当你♥爸♥爸了
So?
那又怎样
I feel old, you know?
我少年老成 你懂的
Yeah, maybe. You're nice.
是啊 或许吧 你人不错
Just go online and pick a time.
只要上网挑个时间就行
Lauren?
劳伦
I'm Al.
我叫艾尔
How did I do? Fine.
我表现如何 还行
But you know, you could stop smiling.
但你可以别再笑了
Smiling?
笑
I'm working.
我在工作呢
Wow. I've always wanted to live in a brownstone.
我一直想住在豪♥宅♥里
And now you do. And now I do.
现在你梦想成真了 我梦想成真了
Look at this.
看看这里
Careful. Our fancy new neighbors will see.
小心点 我们的富豪邻居会看到的
That's the idea.
就是要让他们看到
You Know? This whole marriage thing isn't so bad.
婚姻这种事也不是很糟
Okay guys. We are up and running.
好了伙计们 可以开始了
I'm sorry, am I interrupting something here, guys?
对不起 我当了电灯泡了吗
No, we're just practicing our overt displays of affection.
没有 我们正在练习公开秀恩爱
Yeah, he's really getting into the role playing.
是啊 他真的很投入角色
He's a total exhibitionist.
他完全就是个暴露狂
Me? Yeah, you.
我 没错 就是你
December 24th, 1999.
1999年12月24日
Madison Suites, room 108.
麦迪逊套房♥酒店 108号♥房♥
I remember the window...
我记得那个窗户
Jay, do never get married.
杰 永远不要结婚
Okay guys. Marriage, don't do it.
好了伙计们 千万别结婚
Speaking of exhibitionists,
说到暴露狂
we've kind of got you on a bunch of screens over here.
我们这有一堆屏幕盯着你们
So here's how it lays out.
具体布局是这样的
I got surveillance cams all throughout the Brownstone.
我在豪♥宅♥全部地方安了监控摄像头
Two in this room, one in the bedroom, one in the kitchen.
这里两个 卧室一个 厨房♥厨房♥一个
Now, they're all Bluetooth enabled,
这些监控摄像头都连接蓝牙了
so you can turn them on and off
所以你们能用身边的遥控器
with the remotes you see around you.
打开或者关闭摄像头
Oh, look at that.
按下试试
We'd have constant visual contact with Major Crimes.
我们会和重案组持续共享视频
Perfect little love nest for the perfect little couple.
完美的小爱巢给完美的小情侣
Perfect little trap.
完美的小圈套
Well, now we're just gonna have
现在我们只要向世界
to show our perfect little selves off to the world.
炫耀我们完美的爱情就可以了
Ooh, that shouldn't be an issue for you.
这对你来说应该不在话下
Ah, don't start with me.
别挑逗我
Remember I said constant visual contact. Right?
记住视频是持续共享的 好吗
We're working here.
我们在工作呢
We're working here.
我们在工作呢
Oh! You can't be serious. Oh, I'm serious.
不是真的吧 我是认真的
I am seriously in love with you.
我真的爱上你了
Oh wow, that is a lot...
亲爱的
of diamonds, honey.
这么多颗钻石
147 actually.
一共有147颗
Circular pair and marquise cut diamond clusters.
环形设计 榄尖形切工的钻石串
Internally flawless.
完美无瑕
Have you got any that are externally flawless?
你有真正完美无暇的吗
Well, sir. To match her?
先生 为了配上她
Brother, that's...
天啊 这简直
Oh, it's beautiful, right?
真美 是不是
I'm in love with you. Mmm, say it again.
我爱上你了 再说一遍
It's gonna... I'm in love with you.
我爱上你了
We'll take it. Very good, sir.
我们买♥♥了 好极了 先生
Well sweetheart, what a wonderful day, magical, hm?
亲爱的 今天真开心 真是太棒了
Oh, hell. I'm late for my managers meeting at Gramercy Park.
我要赶不上格拉梅西公园的经理会议了
Ow, you have to go... All right.
你得走了吗 好吧
Today really was fun. Really was.
我今天真的很开心 确实很棒
Be careful. Nothing's gonna happen till later.
小心点 在我回家之前
By then I'll be home.
什么都不会发生的
Home?
回家
You know, you should probably kiss me goodbye,
你现在应该和我吻别
in case anyone's watching.
说不定有人在看呢
Probably right.
确实有可能
I love you.
我爱你
It's open.
门没锁
Well, hello. Hey.
你好 你好
I remembered.
我记得你喜欢这个
O, eh, thanks, but eh... No thanks.
谢啦 不过 不用了
I don't drink on the job.
我工作时间不喝酒
Everything all right? Yeah, it's...
一切都好吗 当然
No, it's... it's not. Listen.
不 其实不好 听着
Jay. Jay, do you read?
杰 你收到了吗
Loud and clear, boss.
响亮清晰 老大
What's going on? You got a visual on Carrie?
发生什么事了 你能看到凯莉吗
Indeed I do.
当然可以
Oh my God. I don't believe this.
天啊 我简直不敢相信
All right, all right, just sit down.
没事 没事 你先坐下
We gotta talk.
我们要谈一谈
How much longer do I have to sit here?
我还要在这里坐多久
I don't know.
我不知道
How long do these things usually last?
这种事通常持续多长时间
Honestly?
说实话吗
About ten minutes. The rest is all chit chat.
大概十分钟吧 剩下的时间都是在聊天
Listening to them drone on and on
听他们反复的说工作
about their jobs and their stupid, stupid lives.
还有愚蠢无聊的生活
You know, no-one is forcing you to do this.
没有人逼你做这个
I take six classes this semester.
我这学期有六门课
My time is precious.
我的时间很宝贵
I'm not trading it for minimum wage and tips.
我不想拿时间来换最低工资和小费
Fine. I hear you.
好吧 我知道了
Just seems like such a waste.
只是感觉太浪费了
Do you have any idea how much law school costs?
你知不知道上法学院有多贵
You're gonna be a lawyer?
你要做一名律师吗
Why is that funny? You know what?
很滑稽吗 你知道吗
Totally makes sense. Thank you.
我完全理解你 谢谢
This guy...
凶手
kills their wives, too?
把他们的妻子也杀了吗
We think.
我们这么觉得
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表