剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
It kind of comes with the...
这应该算是我
...the territory.
与生俱来的
So you just...
所以你就
you look at it, and-and...
看着它 然后就
and, what, it just goes right in?
直接记到脑子里去了
Yeah, that's pretty... that's pretty much it.
对 差不多就是这样
I can't even remember
我甚至记不清
what my daughter wants for dinner tonight.
我女儿今晚想要吃什么
Hey, listen, there's some stuff, uh...
我在联调局时听说过一些
that we heard about Kilborn at the Bureau.
关于基尔伯恩的事
Some things he did to people who crossed him.
一些他处理得罪过他的人的方法
Just be careful, okay?
多加小心
Yeah. Okay.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
This is for you.
这个给你
A barrette? That's not my style.
发夹 这可不是我的风格
It's Eve's style.
这是伊芙的风格
Okay, but no one wears barrettes anymore.
可现在谁还戴发夹啊
Jay loaded a transmitter in there--
杰在里面装了个发射器
it's got GPS, too--
还有卫星定位功能
so we can follow and listen in on all you're doing.
这样我们就能追踪并知晓你的行动
You sure you want to do this? Yeah.
你确定要这么做吗 是的
I've always been good at role-playing,
角色扮演可是我的拿手好戏
in case you forgot.
难道你忘了吗
Believe me, I've tried to.
不要揭我的旧疮疤
Why? You make a very sexy pirate.
为什么 你扮的海盗超级性感
Hey, guys. They're in place at Alcazar.
伙计们 他们在阿尔卡扎已经就位了
Anything feels off, we pull you out.
有任何不对劲的地方 我们就把你撤回来
No need to be a hero.
千万不要逞英雄
Since when have I ever tried to be a hero?
我什么时候逞过英雄了
Is this is a "You show me yours
这算是"你给我看你的
and I'll show you mine" kind of thing?
我就给你看我的"这种形式吗
'Cause if it is, you're gonna be waiting a long time,
如果是这样的话 你估计有的好等了
but I bet you're used to that, aren't you?
但我猜你早就习惯了 不是吗
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
I can't tell you that.
我可不能告诉你
Don't you know the rules?
你难道不知道规矩吗
Put that away.
把枪收起来
Pardon the discourteous welcome.
请原谅我们粗鲁的欢迎方式
We weren't expecting someone so refined.
我们没想到来的人会如此优雅
What's a-a five-letter word
意思是"鳟鱼的篮子"
for "trout basket" starting with a...
五个字的单词是什么 首字母是
Y-You're a...
你是
y-you're a... Sh-she's...
你是 她是
What's the matter?
你怎么了
Is it the first time in a hotel room with a woman?
第一次和女人共处一间酒店房♥间吗
It's, um, a pleasure to meet you.
很高兴认识你
I'm... No names.
我叫 不准说
I'm not dying 'cause of your disregard
我可不要因为你违反
for Mr. Kilborn's rules.
基尔伯恩先生的规矩而丧命
I don't like this.
感觉不妙
Those guys are armed and volatile.
这些人反复无常还配有武器
She's doing great.
她做得不错
How's the tracking from her barrette?
她发夹上的追踪器效果如何
It's a strong signal.
信♥号♥♥很强
Good.
很好
Uh, so, I-I hacked into the hotel's system, and, uh,
我黑进了酒店系统
all minibar charges are going to room 1243.
所有的酒水消费都会算到1243号♥房♥头上
But, get this--
而且 听好了
there is no room 1243.
根本就没有1243号♥房♥
So what are we supposed to do, huh?
现在我们该怎么办
Sit and wait?
坐这儿干等吗
Do you roll over as well?
你也要占酒店的便宜吗
And what are you?
那你又是干什么的
Like, the team masseuse or something?
小队的美容按♥摩♥师之类的吗
In your dreams.
做梦去吧
He's an irascible fellow, isn't he?
他真是个易怒的同伙 对吧
Though I, too, am curious about your bona fides.
不过我也很好奇你的身份
Well, I'm the chemist.
我是个化学家
I mix things and cause mayhem.
配点东西 制♥造♥点麻烦
Really?
真的吗
Why don't you come over here and mix me a drink then, chemist.
为什么不来给我调杯酒呢 化学家
Sure.
好啊
I'll make you a drink.
我来给你调杯酒
What's your poison?
你爱喝什么
Dinner.
晚饭来了
He's probably delivering instructions of some kind.
可能是他在传递某种指令
Kilborn knows his crew's assembled.
基尔伯恩知道成员已经来齐
Well, he must be watching the hotel.
他肯定在监视酒店
Get me photos of everyone in the lobby.
把大堂里所有人的照片都发给我
He's got to be nearby.
他肯定就在附近
Copy that.
收到
Friends?
交个朋友吧
Play it.
听听看
Who made you boss?
谁让你发号♥施令的
Uh, right.
好吧
Welcome.
欢迎
Great adventure and wealth await the four of you.
无与伦比的冒险与财富在等着你们四位
But only if you do exactly as I say.
但你们必须完全服从我的指示
You know what will happen to you if you don't.
否则后果自负
Your anonymity protects you,
为了安全 你们都要匿名
so I've assigned you aliases.
我会分配给你们化名
They are, based on your order of arrival:
按照先来后到的顺序 你们分别叫
Arnold, Willis,
阿诺德 威利斯
Philip and Pearl.
飞利浦和佩儿
Really? "Arnold"?
什么 叫阿诺德吗
You'll find boxes under the trolley
餐车下面有个盒子
containing all you need for now.
里面有你们现在需要的所有东西
A word of advice: keep your identities close.
给你们个忠告 不要泄露身份
They're your best friends.
你的身份是自己最好的朋友
How'd he know we were all here?
他怎么知道我们都在这里
Because he's watching us.
因为他在监视我们
Apparently he's been watching Diff'rent Strokes, too.
很显然他也在看《小淘气》[美国情景喜剧]
All further instructions will come on these phones.
进一步的指示会发到这些手♥机♥上
Next communication in the morning.
明天早上再会
I suggest we all head to our rooms
我建议我们都各回各屋
and lay low for the evening.
今晚保持低调
Well, you can come bunk with me if you care to, sweetheart.
你要是想要的话 来和我睡吧 宝贝
Let me clarify what I do, Willis.
让我详细解释下我的工作 威利斯
I create explosives,
我制♥造♥炸♥药♥
corrosive substances, poisons.
腐蚀性物质 还有毒药
Chloral hydrate.
水合氯醛
Even the smallest amount will create seizures,
非常小的用量都能使人癫痫发作
hallucinations, loss of bowel control.
产生幻觉 大便失禁
Four drops will kill you. I put two in your drink.
四滴致命 我在你的酒里加了两滴
Or maybe it was three.
也可能是三滴
Here -- let me do you a favor.
这样吧 我来帮你个忙
This is the number for Poison Control.
这是毒物控制中心的电♥话♥号♥码
You don't look so good, buddy.
你脸色不太好啊 老弟
Give me the number.
把号♥码给我
Give me the number.
把号♥码给我
Give me the number!
快给我
I didn't poison you, numbnuts.
我没下毒 蠢货
Don't mess with me again.
别再惹我
Excuse me. I'm going to bed now.
借过 我要睡觉了
Pearl...
佩儿
is a bad-ass.
真不好惹
Yes, Mr. Arnold, she most certainly is.
是的 阿诺德先生 说得没错
I'm in.
我成功了
Morning, Jay.
早上好 杰
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表