剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Joined taskforce for cybercrimes.
加入特遣部队进行网络犯罪打击
Spent some time on the dark side of the hacker world.
在黑客世界的黑暗面呆过一段时间
The dark side, ehm, I'm not sure I see it.
阴暗面 我不确定我看过
I dabbled, but it didn't take.
我涉足了 但没有从事
Okay, in your dabbling,
好吧 在你涉足期间
you ever, eh, come across this guy?
你曾经遇到过这个人吗
Sure, yeah, that's...
当然 那是
That's Alpha Omega.
是阿尔法·欧米加
Positive? Because I got him as Jonathan Brody.
确定吗 因为我查到他叫乔纳森·布罗迪
Former financial analyst.
前财务分♥析♥师
Did nine months on an embezzlement charge four years ago.
四年前因贪污指控入狱九个月
You're not wrong.
你说的没错
You mind? Oh, no.
我能用下吗 当然
He was a suit, but only really on the outside.
他曾是个白领 但都是表面的
Studied robotics and game theory at MIT
在华尔街找到他前
before Wall Street snatched him up.
他在麻省理工读机器人学和博弈论
After he got out of jail he went back to his roots
出狱后 他回到他的本行
but with a decidedly anarchic bend.
但是成了绝对的无政♥府♥主义者
Fancies himself some sort of visionary super hacker.
幻想自己是某种有远见的超级黑客
So what's Omega's vision?
欧米加的远见是什么
Alright, here we go.
好了 找到了
This guy has declared war
这家伙已经向
on the hideous Hydra headed dragon of money
世界上多金的九头蛇怪物[希腊神话]宣战了
that holds the world in its jaws.
因为世界被它控制于掌中
Hideous Hydra headed knights.
九头蛇骑士
What's a dorky mission
除了有个好噱头
seeming else as a good alliteration, right?
这是个多么愚蠢的任务啊 对吗
I agree. It's like General Zod,
我赞同 就像佐德将军
who swore to be freed forever...
他发誓要永远
From the Phantom Zone.
脱离幻影区
Wow, eh, you read DC? Is there anything else?
你看DC漫画吗 还有别的可看吗
Is this gonna to be some Separated at Birth thing, or?
你们是不是会聊到《出生离散》什么的
Alright. So we know Omega tried planting a logic bomb
好了 我们知道欧米加去年曾谋划
in the World Bank's collection archives last year.
在世界银行的典藏库植入逻辑炸♥弹♥
And their security systems barely held.
他们的安全系统勉强阻截了
What was he trying to accomplish?
他想干什么
Chaos? That's generally his objective.
引起混乱 这大概是他的目的
Hail Eris. Exactly.
厄里斯万岁 正是
Hacking banks is one thing. But taking hostages and
入侵银行系统是一♥码♥事 但扣留人♥质♥
threatening to kill innocent people for ransom?
用无辜群众的性命作威胁勒索赎金
It doesn't fit the profile.
这与侧写不符
He tried to do something like this before?
他之前有过类似的举动吗
Not on this scale,
没这么大规模
but he's definitely been ramping up to it.
但他肯定一直想把事情搞大
Intelligence suggests he was involved
情报机关说他
in the crash of a State Department's C130
和国♥务♥院♥四个月前运送医疗用品
taking medical supplies into Islamabad
到伊♥斯♥兰♥堡的C130飞机坠毁
four months ago.
脱不了干系
Yeah, I remember that.
我记得这事
The pilot reported having
那个飞行员报告称
massive computer systems failure right before.
起飞前出现了大量的电脑系统故障
Medical supplies? I don't get it.
医疗用品 我没明白
Alpha Omega sees all foreign aid
阿尔法·欧米加把所有对外援助
as America's attempt to extort cooperation from other countries.
都视为美国企图胁迫别国与之合作
He's making a point.
他在表明自己的立场
Okay, Jo is posing as hostage to help the wounded guy.
乔伪装成人♥质♥去帮助受伤的人了
Jay found out who we're dealing with.
杰找出了我们要对付的人
Former banker named Jonathan Brody.
前任银行家乔纳森·布罗迪
He is a nut.
他就是个疯子
And his stunts have gotten more and more violent.
而且他的手段越来越暴♥力♥
If he's threatening hostages, I'd take him seriously.
如果他开始威胁人♥质♥ 我会认真对待他的
Alright. Well, it's time to get everybody out then.
好吧 是时候把大家解救出来了
I was afraid you were gonna say that. You got a plan?
我就担心你会这么说 你有计划了
Oh, you know, my usual. I'll improvise.
你懂的 老样子 随机应变
I was afraid you were gonna say that too.
我还怕你会这么说
Now listen to me. I need you...
现在听我说 我要你...
I need you to be okay.
我要你安然无恙
Yeah.
知道
Let me call you back.
我再打给你
Alright.
好吧
Alright.
好吧
Bone's been damaged, but the artery is intact.
伤到骨头了 但动脉没事
Give me your scarf.
把你的围巾给我
This costs is $900.
这花了我九百美元呢
Really?
是吗
Shit.
妈的
It's okay. It's all right.
没事的 不会有事的
Gonna need a finger here, please.
需要搭把手
Can I have a finger, please?
能帮我一下吗
Do something nice for a human being for once?
这次就不能对一个人好点吗
I promise you can kill him later, if you want.
如果你想 我保证你一会可以杀了他
Right there.
就是这儿
Thank you.
谢谢
It's okay.
好了
Because.
因为
Because I'm good for it, that's why.
因为我有钱还他 这就是原因
And you tell him,
你告诉他
that I will come to Brunei personally
如果他不联♥系♥我的话
and kick his butt if he doesn't get back to me.
我会亲自去文莱找他算账
There's some kind of problem, Ronald?
出什么问题了吗 罗纳德
I have a problem...
我有个问题
How can the most technologically advanced building in the world
世界上技术最先进的大楼里的
still have Muzak in its elevators?
电梯怎么还会放音乐
My portfolio is complicated.
我的投资组合很复杂
It is not like you crack open the piggy bank
这不像是你把存钱罐砸了
and take out a hundred million dollars. Really?
然后就能拿出一亿美元 是吗
I thought it was just like that.
我以为就是那样呢
Guys, this really, really doesn't help.
各位 这样真的 真的没用
Nine phone calls and he still doesn't have the money.
都打九个电♥话♥了 他还是没搞到钱
You want to write the cheque?
你想来开支票吗
Go ahead. Write the lunatic a cheque.
来吧 给那个疯子开张支票
You get us out of here.
你把我们弄出去
Okay. That's it. Right now.
好了 够了 现在
Mr. Mayor, you get in that corner.
市长先生 你去那个角落里
And you think about nice things to say about my people
想点好听的话
when they come save you.
等我的人来救你的时候跟他们说
And you. You get in that corner and you get the damned money...
还有你 你到那个角落里去弄钱
Shut up.
闭嘴
Good.
很好
Sounds like a fire alarm.
听起来像火灾警报
Go check it out.
你去看看
That worked.
管用了
I don't want to be a pest, but...
我不想招人厌 但是...
could we have a bathroom break? Shut up.
我们能去下洗手间吗 闭嘴
Do you ever hear those commercials,
你有没有听过那些广♥告♥
about people with a going problem?
就是控制排泄方面有问题的人
That's about me.
说的就是我
Drop it.
把枪放下
Give me your weapon. Stay quiet.
把枪给我 不许出声
Now give me your weapon.
现在把枪给我
Everybody stay quiet. Jo take his gun.
所有人保持安静 乔拿着他的枪
Now you're the one with a going problem,
现在你才是有麻烦的人
because they're all going out of here.
因为他们都要离开这儿了
I want you to get them out of here,
我要你带他们离开这儿
Jo. Now. Quiet. Everybody out.
乔 现在 安静 大家都出去
For your information. I have never lost control on anything.
告诉你 任何事情都在我的掌控之下
Shoot him if he tries anything.
如果他不老实就开枪
How about you? Are you okay?
你呢 还好吗
I'm fine. I'll cover you.
我没事 我来掩护你
Go, go, go. Everybody come on, come on.
走 快走 所有人快点 快点
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表